So Happy..... - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-25-2008, 08:41 PM

So Happy.....

I'm so happy the forum is up and running (Jason - thank you). This week-end I had some major questions concerning reloading and everyone was closed. Since this forum was down I went to one of the, as I am told, larger forums (no names) & asked my questions.

The replies I got were unreal. A total bunch of BS. Many of them didn't even make sense.

This has got to be one of the best run forums going. If we are down for a few days for maintenance, so be it. Atleast we get opinions that seem to be intelligent as opposed to off the wall BS.

Keep up the good work....
Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC3 View Post
... Since this forum was down I went to one of the, as I am told, larger forums & asked my questions....
The replies I got were unreal. A total bunch of BS. Many of them didn't even make sense.

I Did That Too!

This is the greatest 1911 forum in the known universe.

I was scared, I thought we had lost it.

So glad it's back.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:07 PM

Yup, glad it is up and runnin again. Ren
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2008, 09:52 PM

I kind of missed it too, but, I do have somewhere else...

Old 02-25-2008, 10:28 PM

Yes there is a GOD ty jason, went to club 1911, definately not the same there. But we are back up n running here MMMMMMMMMMM

"It has been my experience boys and girls, that most personal problems can be solved with a suitable application of high explosives"
Old 02-25-2008, 11:17 PM

Yeah, I wanted to post some new holster pics and ask some more pin shooting questions, but no dice. Thankfully there is shootersforum, where I normally live, so I wasn't completly without gun conversation
Old 02-25-2008, 11:43 PM

I agree, this has got to be the best 1911 forum on the internet! Some of the other forums I spent time on this weekend are a JOKE! Glad our awsome administrator got us up and running again. Like said before, if it takes a few days of maintenance here and there to keep things going then so be it. Thats hardly a complaint when you look at the fact of what a great place this forum is!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:49 PM

I realized how much I miss this site when I can't come over here for a daily dose of (comparative) sanity. I spend a lot of time at another large site and the .... ahem... "quality" of conversation there has really been getting to me these last few days.

Thanks for the hard work guys!!!

Old 02-26-2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_roy View Post
... went to club 1911...

"club 1911"

Ain't that the truth!