1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-16-2001, 12:40 PM

PISTOLS PLUS @ Lake of the Ozarks

Howdy,
I recently attended some meetings in the Lake of the Ozark area and whlie I was there I visited the Pistols Plus indoor range and gunshop. It is a nice clean indoor range,25 yds. and a well supplied gunshop. A large variety of rentals and targets at the range and an interesting rack of arms at the shop.
Located on MO. State Rte. 54 just south of the south end of Business loop 54.
If you find your self there for vacation or meetings drop in and check it out.
dotdot
Old 03-16-2001, 02:17 PM

I was just in that area (Branson) with my son for a basketball tournament. Very beautiful area and the people were very friendly.
Old 03-19-2001, 04:44 PM

You boys are about 100 miles apart. Lake o' the Ozarks is in the middle of the state and branson is in the southwest part of the state.

The people at Pistols Plus are good people and I laki their range, but I usually shoot at Bass Pro shops in Springfield.

shooter22
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2001, 05:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shooter22:
[B]You boys are about 100 miles apart. Lake o' the Ozarks is in the middle of the state and branson is in the southwest part of the state.

Oh Yeah!
Well where are you from? Nevada? or Missouri?
You have to make up your mind!
Just Kidding. Bass Pro shop is a cool place too! It covers three of my other hobbies also. Fishing,Eating(Hemingway's) and Budweisers. They have the coolest salt water aquarium that takes up the whole back bar and a guy can entertain himself all day long at B.Pro.
By the way? Where is Nevada,MO.?
dotdot

Old 03-19-2001, 07:33 PM

[quote]Originally posted by dotdot:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by shooter22:
You boys are about 100 miles apart. Lake o' the Ozarks is in the middle of the state and branson is in the southwest part of the state.

Oh Yeah!
Well where are you from? Nevada? or Missouri?
You have to make up your mind!
Just Kidding. Bass Pro shop is a cool place too! It covers three of my other hobbies also. Fishing,Eating(Hemingway's) and Budweisers. They have the coolest salt water aquarium that takes up the whole back bar and a guy can entertain himself all day long at B.Pro.
By the way? Where is Nevada,MO.?
dotdot

Isn't Missouri awesome? It's just a good place to be! I am from North Kansas City area, but currently live in New Mexico(Air Force). I would take Missouri over N.M. any day!! Bass Pro is a really nice place! Everyone should check it out if they have a chance, there is something for the whole family!!
Old 03-20-2001, 10:25 AM
9mill

Quote:
Isn't Missouri awesome? It's just a good place to be! I am from North Kansas City area, but currently live in New Mexico(Air Force).
Fixin' to head that way in another month for the NRA annual convention, held in KC this year. Maybe take in a Royals game, let the kids go to Worlds of Fun, etc.

Old 03-21-2001, 04:44 PM

Hey when you all get to K.C. slide on over a few miles to the Kansas side and visit the Bullet Hole, shop/range, friendly people and a nice range and a well stocked store, I've been going there for over 15 years and always have a great time. I guess we in the K.C. area are pretty lucky, the Ozarks are Beautiful and alot of good fishing and hunting areas, you can leave the boring city and in 3 or 4 hours be in some of the prettiest country in the states
Regards SonnyD

------------------
Sonny Dryer