Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoilfld View Post
Use the right tools for the Job. If you want to cut down a tree with a gun you use one of these:

Now that I actualy could use!
Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from That Guy who stole it from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].
Old 02-26-2009, 02:56 PM

Don't know if this has been said yet so forgive me if it has.

If the accessories on your 10/22 are worth more then the gun.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:10 PM

I used to enjoy AC_Pilot on Packing.Org.
M.C.R.G.O.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 AM

god i love this thread
Old 02-27-2009, 06:03 PM

I just realized some of these mall ninja configurations remind me of my Johnny Seven, O.M.A. (One Man Army) I had as a kid. Here is a vid of one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlMCaMGTnM

A mall ninja's wet dream.

That was back when GI Joe was a foot tall, with painted hair, and no chopping or any other kind of action. You had to use your imagination.

Really though. We should each carefully select a few MNs to get to know and encourage. I'm sure they would be wetting their pants to show us their tattykewl setups. Once they knew we were squared away troops like them. We could then guide and encourage their purchases.

Think about it. We would have reason to keep a few breaching rounds on hand for our shotguns for that SHTF day. We would use them to take off the doors of our selected MN's "secure" location, toast the lil twerp while he was trying to get into his battle vest, turn on all his electronics, and get into his practiced, or so he thought, battle stance. Naturally, we would toast with extreme prejudice for all the BS we had to endure. Then we simply load up all the pricey toys and supplies they bought with our "guidance." Sure we could just knock and ID ourselves and the MN would let us in so we could join forces, then toast 'em. But, hey! There is a certain poetry about the breaching approach and letting them go into gear up mode for the big event.

See. Stockpiling that you never even had to pay for. Practically everything in nature has a purpose. Even those really annoying pesky things that really bother us at times.

R.I.P. Miss Andi. It was a fine, long run old pup and I miss ya. AIW

Last edited by Amos Iron Wolf; 02-27-2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: fix a few things.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarrior13 View Post
Now that I actualy could use!
Anyone play Gears of War? Maybe im just young
Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Use the right tools for the Job. If you want to cut down a tree with a gun you use one of these:

Anyone play Gears of War? Maybe im just young
Old 02-27-2009, 07:22 PM

you may be a mall ninja if you...

1) Own any hi point firearm

2) Load 8 shot into your shotgun just in case someone breaks in
Old 02-27-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspen003 View Post
you may be a mall ninja if you...

1) Own any hi point firearm

2) Load 8 shot into your shotgun just in case someone breaks in
Glad mine holds 9

(+ 4 in the speed stock, + 6 in the side saddle)

Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 PM

...If you've ever done a full-auto conversion with a paperclip.

...and then complained about reliability problems...it's the manufacturer's fault.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=1.S.1.K;2077572]

You might be a mall ninja if:

You considered duct-taping a kitchen knife to your long arms to serve as a bayonet.

Your AR has more rails than the local train yard.

You put a heat shield on your shotgun because you may need it during urban assaults.

You put an M4 stock on your H&R single shot.

You put a pistol grip on your shotgun because you are so good at hip-shooting. If one pistol grip is good, two must be better, ehhh?

You don't actually have an AR, so you decided to make your 10/22 look like one as much as possible.

You have a breaching device on the end of your home defense shotgun, just in case you need to breach your own doors.

You think that during TSHTF, you will carry a bolt action rifle, a shotgun, a SOCOM M1A, a Ruger Mark II, and a 1911 just to cover all the base.

You have a .50 cal muzzle brake on your shotgun.

Your game remote is attached to an AR rail in case you get ambushed on Rainbow Six while you are handling your AR.

You have desert camo or sand colored weapons, even though you live in Illinois.

You consider playing Call of Duty to be combat experience.
QUOTE]

So just how many of these things have to be true to rate Ninja status, I say five and up. That Duct tape thing shouldn't count at all.

Last edited by sigmors; 02-27-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:

Must be the 'Bruce Campbell' edition...

MikeyB
Old 02-27-2009, 11:44 PM

The only thing worse than Mall Ninja's are those pesky "Redneck Ninja's" -

Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Nah, no optics, rails, or light/laser devices.

Best regards,
Joseph
Old 02-28-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillD View Post
YMBAMN if:

You think getting new grips for your gun is the most exciting thing you've done in a month.
I enjoy buying new grips from wicked grips

Maybe not the most exciting thing I do in a month but... lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:02 PM

I guess it depends on what kind of month you've had .
Old 02-28-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:

Obviously Saddam's Hillbilly cousin! (some of you older guys will get that...hopefully!)
Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from That Guy who stole it from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].
Old 02-28-2009, 11:42 PM

You might be a Mall Ninja if...

-When you fast rope out of the chopper and you rack yourself on the round wooden seat on the bottom of your rope swing

-When your garrotte wire is waxy and tastes minty fresh

-When you have a bandoleer of your Mommy's tampons to carry with you to stuff into multiple bullet wounds

-When your Nomex flight suit has no slip footies on it and is Tigger-flage patterned
Old 03-01-2009, 01:01 AM

Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 PM

You might be a Mall Ninja if your wannabe name is either robo-cop or xena warrior princess and you have on your rear window.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:38 PM

Ka-Bar pistol bayonet
Old 03-26-2009, 02:15 PM

That Gecko fella kinda reminds me of this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2U-ZQMf56I
Old 03-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos Iron Wolf View Post
I just realized some of these mall ninja configurations remind me of my Johnny Seven, O.M.A. (One Man Army) I had as a kid. Here is a vid of one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlMCaMGTnM

A mall ninja's wet dream.

That was back when GI Joe was a foot tall, with painted hair, and no chopping or any other kind of action. You had to use your imagination.

Really though. We should each carefully select a few MNs to get to know and encourage. I'm sure they would be wetting their pants to show us their tattykewl setups. Once they knew we were squared away troops like them. We could then guide and encourage their purchases.

Think about it. We would have reason to keep a few breaching rounds on hand for our shotguns for that SHTF day. We would use them to take off the doors of our selected MN's "secure" location, toast the lil twerp while he was trying to get into his battle vest, turn on all his electronics, and get into his practiced, or so he thought, battle stance. Naturally, we would toast with extreme prejudice for all the BS we had to endure. Then we simply load up all the pricey toys and supplies they bought with our "guidance." Sure we could just knock and ID ourselves and the MN would let us in so we could join forces, then toast 'em. But, hey! There is a certain poetry about the breaching approach and letting them go into gear up mode for the big event.

See. Stockpiling that you never even had to pay for. Practically everything in nature has a purpose. Even those really annoying pesky things that really bother us at times.
That gun is cool!
Dan Wesson Valor (2009) Valor #46 Cotep #184
Springfield TRP 10mm 6" RMR
Old 03-26-2009, 06:40 PM

You might be a mall ninja if:
You wear your camo pants, shirt & hat to a gun show to make people think your a tactical rambo assassin there to guide and give advice to all.
You post in a gun forum and feel the need to list every gun you own or a borrowed macho quote in your signature.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:00 PM

You might be a Mall Ninja if you use a K-bar as a table knife at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
"A Veteran -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." __ Unknown
Sure, I'm willing to shoot your Glock, just hang it up there with the rest of the targets. COTEP #35
Closed Thread