Herschel walker offers Send defund PD people to countries without police - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 06-17-2020, 09:16 PM

Herschel walker offers Send defund PD people to countries without police

Herschel Walker offers to send people who want to defund police to countries without them.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hersc...e-police-offer

Quote:
Herschel Walker
@HerschelWalker

10h
I have an idea...

For all these people who don’t want any police, I’d love to meet with American Airlines, Delta, and Southwest and make a deal to fly them to countries that don’t have police. I want them to be happy!
I kinda like the idea myself. Herschel is thinking outside the box on this one.

Last edited by earlwb; 06-17-2020 at 09:18 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 06-17-2020, 10:17 PM

What countries don't have police?
Old 06-17-2020, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magazineman View Post
I can think of a couple in Africa. Somalia, Uganda and Zimbabwe come to mind. At least if they do have police they are either totally ineffective or worse than the criminals.
You may know a thing and it is not true. But in understanding that thing there can be ONLY truth. And to understand, you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea. The truth is in the contrast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Ooooo, letís try El Salvador.
I get what you are saying, but I think Herschel was referring to the lack of a police force that protected the people vs come into your house and have their way with your wife. There are hundreds of examples of crap police forces that would make these pansy protesters cry. 😭
Old 06-18-2020, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
Herschel Walker offers to send people who want to defund police to countries without them.

Sounds like a splendid idea. Let them start with Colin Kaepernick.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:11 AM

Chop don't have any police.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog521 View Post

Chaz has a WARLORD! Raz!

Old 06-18-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantar5 View Post
Sounds like a splendid idea. Let them start with Colin Kaepernick.
Oh no we can't do that. They are now talking about possibly signing him to a team.

I'm sorry but that is total BS. Not a huge football fan but if he gets signed and kneels again there needs to be a boycott of the nfl.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:38 AM

I've been successfully boycotting the NFL for 34 years. Never saw the attraction of a bunch of grown men in spandex chasing a funny shaped ball up & down a field trying to get it through an upside down fork.

I think Herschel might be onto something there though. Let them go to a place they can be as lawless as locals will allow before putting a pick through their chest. A month or two in El Salvador might be good for em. Or Venezuela, I hear they like Commies there.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:06 AM

A "successful" boycott would mean it had an effect on the entity you are boycotting.

Your boycott has only affecting YOU.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:58 AM

Depends on the parameters by which you define a success. The NFL has never gotten any of my money or attention, that's a success in my book.
Old 06-18-2020, 11:16 AM

I quit watching the NFL when Dallas fired Tom Landry but I do love college football especially the SEC. I loved Herschel when he was playing at GA. He was one of the best to ever step on the football field.

He has a reasonable idea let those anti police folks get a taste of what they are asking for.

-
Old 06-18-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
A "successful" boycott would mean it had an effect on the entity you are boycotting.

Your boycott has only affecting YOU.
What you said makes no sense and is essentially untrue.

When Kaepernick and the rest started his nonsense; well, lets see, he became radioactive besides the fact he was playing like crap. No team wanted any part of him. Iíd say he lost alot until Nike cut him a advertising deal.
The years that followed, the NFL lost billions from what Kaepernick started and has been on the mend. If it starts again, the same will result.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post

Sounds like a splendid idea. Let them start with Colin Kaepernick.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.1911forum.com/images/smilies/pukehead.gif[/IMG]
That'd be a good start!
Old 06-18-2020, 09:06 PM

Quote:
What you said makes no sense and is essentially untrue.

When Kaepernick and the rest started his nonsense; well, lets see, he became radioactive besides the fact he was playing like crap. No team wanted any part of him. Iíd say he lost alot until Nike cut him a advertising deal.
The years that followed, the NFL lost billions from what Kaepernick started and has been on the mend. If it starts again, the same will result.
And there are a lot of us that do not watch the NFL or any professional sports.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:02 AM

There are a lot of us that do and we donít need a puke like Crapernick using that stage, the flag and the anthem as his personal playground. Dammit, some of you guys are defending him.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog521 View Post
CHOP has tons of firepower hidden away in there. Just watch a few YouTube vids. They donít want police, they are all criminal. I say we cut off the supply line and let the Porta Potties overflow. The little pussies will give up in a day.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro.45 View Post
There are a lot of us that do and we don’t need a puke like Crapernick using that stage, the flag and the anthem as his personal playground. Dammit, some of you guys are defending him.
Roger Goodell is the wimp of wimps doing his apologies which will encourage this crap all over again. I guess they didnt learn the last time. Take note that the owners are silent, so far. What will Goodell’s remedy be, eliminate the anthem?
Whether anyone watches or not, many people and their children do. A poor example being set by the elites.

Last edited by Plantar5; 06-19-2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:18 AM

The NFL's prime audience is middle aged beer drinking white men. These are the ones who buy the tickets these are the ones the advertising is geared towards.

These are the ones who need to boycott the national felons league if Mr Take a knee gets signed.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:22 AM

Go Dawgs!
Old 06-19-2020, 05:17 PM

Levian: "I've been successfully boycotting the NFL for 34 years. Never saw the attraction of a bunch of grown men in spandex chasing a funny shaped ball up & down a field trying to get it through an upside down fork."

AGREED! Not to mention the spandex ones are paid millions while our REAL heros - like police, fireman, and teachers... work for peanuts.

Also... not my biz, but personally I think grown up men (fans) could find more productive ways to spend their time and money. Volunteer work?
Old 06-19-2020, 06:28 PM

Watch Tulsa tomorrow. it will be interesting with threats on the MAGA rally i heard on local news

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk