Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Oh yes it is, by their choice.
Exactly!

They are not looking to develop a society of compromise or meeting us half way, they are looking to develop a society of all their way, everyday, in every though, action, and deed...Sorry, enough is enough, no Knee bending!..The Country was established based on the Constitution, they want to destroy it and replace it with Marxism. We can't have that.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 07-05-2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
1. Stop teaching Communism / Marxism / Historical Revisionism in school. If you're public, lose Federal funding if you teach it. If you're private, well, dunno what can be done there. But it should be a law that this hatred of America shouldn't be taught in schools. Ditto for that 1619 Project.

2. SCOTUS grow a pair and defend the constitution from time to time

3. Constitution trumps state law no ifs and or buts. "Shall not be infringed" means just that. "...against unreasonable search and seizure" means just that -- in every town, city, state and Federal property.

4. In every school, public or private, kindergarten to 12, and even in Universities and equivalent, the Pledge of Allegiance will be recited during the first class. If the teacher is unfit to pronounce it then a Patriot student will. Any student butthurt by this requirement may just STFU and remain quiet while the rest recite it. They may be Iranians or Chileans or whatever, but while you're on this soil, you're in America and will behave as such!

5. Nullify Citizen's United, coupled with meaningful campaign reforms. Lobby reforms. If there's to be a separation of Church and State (preventing a Theocracy like Iran's) then there also must be a separation of Commerce and State, to prevent the oligarchies we have here and Russia and Japan, to name a few.

6. Mandatory Civics courses, and I don't mean that castrated, watered-down "history of the USA" being taught. I mean teach how we got to be the US, from Lexington and Concord up until the Constitution and beyond. Start early. This would be a bulwark against Communist / Marxist teachings. Learning about the attempted seizures of firearms and powder in Lexington and Concord would go a long way to get the kids interested in 2A early on.

7. Term limits for congresscritters.

That's a good start. We can deal with bringing back Christmas with a vengeance, getting rid of ugly meaningless "art" in our streets and parks and other things on the shopping list later. The trick, I think, is to present a clear, concise set of goals. The bare minimum to accomplish the goal of extinguishing Communism in our country.

That's all I can think of right now. I know it's all pie in the sky, but we can dream.. and at least make an effort to make it happen.

I know there's a lot of naysayers in this thread, but ask me if I care..

I would run with those items as a platform, I absolutely would. And I would throw my weight behind any Conservative candidate that runs on such a platform -- a platform of Restoration.

Merely checking a box every four Novembers is not throwing your weight behind a candidate. I have seen anyone worthy of that since Reagan! And I was 10 then, so no, I couldn't do **** for him other than send him a letter encouraging him to a speedy recovery when he was shot.

We need new blood, and they are starting to win primaries. Young Republicans with fire in their blood. I like seeing that.
Impressive list...
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 07-05-2020, 06:53 PM

I think this fits with the discussion, scroll down page to see video:

https://realcenternewss.com/video-bl...up-their-home/

Word is 2 go fund me accounts were set up to help the couple .....and both have been taken down.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenring1911 View Post
I think this fits with the discussion, scroll down page to see video:

https://realcenternewss.com/video-bl...up-their-home/

Word is 2 go fund me accounts were set up to help the couple .....and both have been taken down.

Yep. You can’t celebrate our country’s birthday because of Covid, but you can protest, riot, have a gay pride parade, etc. because apparently Covid ignores those types of gatherings.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hs125pilot View Post
Wow! As Lincoln said, "I destroy my enemies by making them my friends." I wish all my fellow Americans success and peace.

It's not an us vs. them scenario.

God bless America.

I don't think you could be more wrong this time.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder Guy View Post
Meanwhile in GA.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhhE7A10dek

And supposedly in Richmond, VA.
after seeing the pictures and videos, I've decided to hold off on buying an AR. It looks like when the boog starts, there will be PLENTY of them laying on the ground to just be picked up and repurposed.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:34 PM

Possibly on both sides. Don't fall into arrogance that our side won't sustain casualties also.
One of our worst mistakes would be to assume that all "their guys" are poorly trained and incompetent with arms and tactics.
Because let's face it, our side has more than its fair share of "gravy seals" and " meal team six" types.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:40 PM

I see too many people not respecting the enemy. They are not all soy boys.
Look at the riots lately. There is leadership and training on display.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:04 PM

As a free citizen, you have the luxury of deciding which exactly hill you want to die for.
You're not marching to any commander's orders.
That's not a responsibility to be taken lightly.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:07 PM

What I noticed was thugs using overwhelming numbers to beat the crap out of isolated people trying to defend their business...And murder a few too.

Against the police? Yea, when the police are ordered to basically just stand their as human shields when they can't do much on the offensive (or even retreat from a Police Station), the Marxist-Mob looks brilliant.

Google the vid of the 1968 Chicago Democratic Convention Riot, there you will see first hand what a determined police force can do against a mob (with just batons and helmets (the ones that look like an upside down pot on their head). And NO riot gear.) back in the day when police hands weren't tied behind their backs...They beat the crap out of the mob.

What I have never seen is the Marxist Mob stand their ground against equal #'s of opponents with the will and ability to win...Most people in Mobs are cowards, that is why they find fake-courage in the Mob...This is not at all saying they aren't dangerous, of course they are, but they will crumble if faced by an able and determined foe.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 07-06-2020 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autonomous View Post
I see too many people not respecting the enemy. They are not all soy boys.
Look at the riots lately. There is leadership and training on display.
True. This will sound 'racist' but it's not, early today I was reading about apes and chimps. How they act, how their communities are structured, their habits and rituals - very, very similar to the BLM tactics so far and also prison life. Look it up for yourself. This is the best model for urban defense against them if they escalate to the next level.

As for underestimating them, here's the thing. New shooters are not seasoned for targets shooting back or things like jams, stress reloads, multi target drills etc. They are punching holes in paper at best. And they are only brave when in huge numbers. When the shooting starts they will scatter and lose their 'bravery' quickly. The hardest task will be to make sure they don't reassemble and regain the mob bravery and mentality.

There will be a reckoning where men who have studied previous wars and weapon platforms of all kinds, versus a militia who's only combat theology is "smackin a bitch up" and thug rap fantasies. I'm sure there will be some ex-military types, ex-police even, but not many. And those won't have many followers if things do break bad.

The #1 thing to remember : they started it and keep escalating it and will do so until the USA no longer exists. So don't feel "bad" about defending your country, family and way of life. You are the victim.

Last edited by Rumblur; 07-06-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post

As for underestimating them, here's the thing. New shooters are not seasoned for targets shooting back or things like jams, stress reloads, multi target drills etc. They are punching holes in paper at best. And they are only brave when in huge numbers. When the shooting starts they will scatter and lose their 'bravery' quickly. The hardest task will be to make sure they don't reassemble and regain the mob bravery and mentality.
The same could be said for many on “our side”. SC Shooter said some of the NFAC look like they had “Gravy Seal training”. Well, look at some in the ”Molon Labe” crowd. They look like 300lbs of chewed bubblegum. New shooters (and using your description for them) abound on our side as well. Its not just on their side.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:15 PM

If "we" don't have some organization though, it can turn into a free for all pretty quick. That puts our chances at just barely better theirs if there is no fire control.
Just a melee with bullets.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodeepsam View Post
If "we" don't have some organization though, it can turn into a free for all pretty quick. That puts our chances at just barely better theirs if there is no fire control.
Just a melee with bullets.
This is the concerning part, the enemy is organized.
While I agree with Combat Auto they are cowards and will flee in the face of any formidable opposition, their has to be some sort of organization to oppose them.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
What I noticed was thugs using overwhelming numbers to beat the crap out of isolated people trying to defend their business...And murder a few too.

Against the police? Yea, when the police are ordered to basically just stand their as human shields when they can't do much on the offensive (or even retreat from a Police Station), the Marxist-Mob looks brilliant.
It looks to me like the mobinistas have done the majority of their 'protesting' under police protection. The police stand down under orders but they keep any one from standing up to the mobinistas. If we started throwing bricks back at them we would be locked up.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
It looks to me like the mobinistas have done the majority of their 'protesting' under police protection. The police stand down under orders but they keep any one from standing up to the mobinistas. If we started throwing bricks back at them we would be locked up.
Yea, that is the new 2 Tiered justice system, at least in the major cities...Marxist Mob can pretty much do whatever they want...The rest of us suppose to bend a knee...Look what happened with the white couple in MO who defended themselves (without firing one round), the DA is trying to find a way to screw them over.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 07-07-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combat auto View Post
If our Republic survives, he may go down in history as the Greatest Republican President since Lincoln.

May the Lord keep POTUS and his family safe from the Evil doers.
Click image for larger version

Name:	426px-Mount_Rushmore_detail_view_(100MP).jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	587980

That rock over to the right of President Lincoln looks like a good spot for President Trumps head to be carved into the mountain.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Attachment 587980

That rock over to the right of President Lincoln looks like a good spot for President Trumps head to be carved into the mountain.
That rock is perfect, it almost looks like it was made for "Trump".:-)
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 07-07-2020, 03:55 PM

Just to point out that the opposition is not only organized, but well funded...
And has 250 offices nationwide.

https://medium.com/allontheline/what...d-2c3190060f8c

Organizing for Action is Obama's handiwork.

Quote:
As we celebrate everything we’ve already accomplished together,
I want to emphasize that none of this would have been possible without our
incredible volunteers, who have constantly inspired us with their tireless
commitment to — as President Obama put it — “the joyous task we’ve been
given to continually try to improve this great nation of ours.”
Old 07-07-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Attachment 587980

What an awesome idea
Old 07-08-2020, 11:36 PM

Back on the original Theme: Antifa's new training video on how to break into cars and drag out drivers:

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ak-windshield/

I called my Congressional Reps today and asked that they join Trump in naming Antifa a Terrorist Organization. CC

Certified Law Enforcement Trainer
Certified Glock, Colt and Remington LE Armorer
Old 07-12-2020, 11:33 AM

BLM kills young white mother for saying all lives matter.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
This is a better link:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fully-ignores/
Old 07-12-2020, 11:47 AM

Thanks. So if regular white Americans were the self-righteous hothead nutjobs like you see on the Left, we should now start protesting for "White Lives Matter Too".

While checking that out, I also found this article that exonerates the police in Floyd's death. I suspected from the beginning that the official narrative did not add up. The way Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd would not have cut off either carotid artery, much less both, which is what would be required to deprive the brain of oxygen. Having two carotid arteries is a redundancy design, because of how vital it is to have blood flow to the brain.

So all the deaths and injuries from the last few months of BLM activism, all the statue-toppling and general idiocy, was built on a false narrative, thanks to the Minnesota Attorney General. And the Minneapolis Police Dept knew it as well. The AG and police chief should be brought up on charges of accessory to murder for everyone killed by BLM protestors.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

Last edited by TominMO; 07-12-2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Thanks. So if regular white Americans were the self-righteous hothead nutjobs like you see on the Left, we should now start protesting for "White Lives Matter Too".

While checking that out, I also found this article that exonerates the police in Floyd's death. I suspected from the beginning that the official narrative did not add up. The way Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd would not have cut off either carotid artery, much less both, which is what would be required to deprive the brain of oxygen. Having two carotid arteries is a redundancy design, because of how vital it is to have blood flow to the brain.

So all the deaths and injuries from the last few months of BLM activism, all the statue-toppling and general idiocy, was built on a false narrative, thanks to the Minnesota Attorney General. And the Minneapolis Police Dept knew it as well. The AG and police chief should be brought up on charges of accessory to murder for everyone killed by BLM protestors.
Floyed's death has left the station and isn't coming back...That cop, and the knuckleheads cop's who stood by him did what they did, even as people begged them to let him up. No matter how much I despise BLM and the Marxist mob, I will never want to see that Cop exonerated.

The cop who justifiably shot the guy in Atlanta who beat the crap out of the 2 cops and than shot a taser at one cops head is an entire different thing, and I do hope and pray that cop gets his freedom back/not guilty.

BTW, there was another cop shooting last night, but all caught on cop cam, struggle, Black man pulls a gun out of pocket shoots at cop, Cop kills thug. Complete SD, the cop-cam is going to keep this real this time (we hope). But lets see how the Marxists try to spin this one.

As far as the rest of it, very good points, White-Lives-Matter too, and Cop Lives matter too, and everyone lives matter...Those animals who shot the Lady should be charged with hate crimes (small consultation but at least it is something)...Get off your Butt AG-Barr, you have a lot of work to do, both in this incident and many others.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 07-12-2020 at 12:48 PM.
Closed Thread