Old 06-20-2020, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGWright View Post
Uhm, maybe bring back Democracy.
I say, let it play out.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:44 PM

Well, I did have an idea.
Let Disney move in,
take note of the social interactions and start a theme park . . .

CHOP World.

It would be a gritty adventure for the whole family.
Experience anarchy without any of the inconvenience of potential danger.
Then after an exhausting and confusing day of anarchy.
The whole family can enjoy a nice dinner in the adjacent . . .

Democracy Land.

Home of Law and Order.
Reward based upon merit.
Trouble makers summarily dealt with - quietly and effectively.

The hotel would also be located inside Democracy Land.

I'm now going to invite everybody to contribute some of the rides that might to located in CHOP World.
I'll start.

The Jenny Durkan Career Failure Roller Coaster.
An up and down adventure ending with a glorious expulsion from office!
Great fun for the whole family.
(Well maybe not her family.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2020, 07:31 PM

It's kind of weird but I can remember my Father back in the 60s predicting that California would wind up exactly like what we are seeing today.
Old 06-20-2020, 07:47 PM
Administrator

I just feel sorry for the residents there who are being held hostage by these bozos celebrating their authority-free existence. Many are afraid to leave their homes and apartments for fear they wont be able to get back in. Still others are afraid that if they suddenly need medical aid or other emergency assistance they won't get it, since the thugs are preventing the police and EMTs from entering.

Unfortunately, knowing Capitol Hill these thugs will be regarded as heroes and communist city council member Kshama Sawant will rise to power and become the next mayor of Seattle. And the rest of us in WA will have to suppress the urge to get a thousand bulldozers and just push the entire city into Puget Sound.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:06 PM

So I know I will never understand why the government is choosing to let this silliness continue but can some one tell me why? Why has the state police stepped in? Maybe all levels of the genre meant are corrupt?
Old 06-20-2020, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Because it's Seattle. If the police move in and so much as put their hand on a protester's shoulder he/she/it will scream out in pain and yell "POLICE BRUTALITY!!!" and the news crews will swoop in and record the evil oppression and broadcast it at 5, 7, and 11pm. Soon after the cops will lose their guns, body armor and riot helmets, and be required to ride around on pink bicycles wearing Buddhist robes and handing out lotus flowers to everybody.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 06-20-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo3 View Post
So I know I will never understand why the government is choosing to let this silliness continue but can some one tell me why? Why has the state police stepped in? Maybe all levels of the genre meant are corrupt?
Why donít the local residents step up?
Old 06-20-2020, 09:10 PM
Administrator

How? It's not like Capitol Hill is full of patriotic, gun-owning conservatives. Most residents I've seen in interviews are either old people or foreign nationals too terrified of the situation to go outside.
Old 06-20-2020, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
How? It's not like Capitol Hill is full of patriotic, gun-owning conservatives. Most residents I've seen in interviews are either old people or foreign nationals too terrified of the situation to go outside.
I was kinda thinking of people going in to help them... good neighbors
Old 06-20-2020, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Well I ain't gonna do it. Nothing can fix that cesspool of a city now. It used to be a beautiful town with a lot of interesting things to see and do and easy access everywhere. There were even two of the best gun shops in the entire state right in the downtown area. Now it's full of homeless people, trash, feces and needles are everywhere, drug gangs are running rampant, leftists and anarchists roam around everywhere posting pro-communism banners on street poles, and new laws are making it extremely difficult to drive or park your own car within city limits. The gun stores are nearly all gone thanks to new laws and local taxes on guns and ammo. And now this. The city will never wake up because it is too far gone. The people who used to live in Seattle and made it great have already moved out, and the new ones are getting just the kind of ***thole they deserve every time they vote the nuts on the city council back in.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Well I ain't gonna do it. Nothing can fix that cesspool of a city now. It used to be a beautiful town with a lot of interesting things to see and do and easy access everywhere. There were even two of the best gun shops in the entire state right in the downtown area. Now it's full of homeless people, trash, feces and needles are everywhere, drug gangs are running rampant, leftists and anarchists roam around everywhere posting pro-communism banners on street poles, and new laws are making it extremely difficult to drive or park your own car within city limits. The gun stores are nearly all gone thanks to new laws and local taxes on guns and ammo. And now this. The city will never wake up because it is too far gone. The people who used to live in Seattle and made it great have already moved out, and the new ones are getting just the kind of ***thole they deserve every time they vote the nuts on the city council back in.
That's probably why nothing's being done.
Based upon looking past the mainstream media "Interesting event" reporting, I expect things are going south pretty fast.
So the longer it goes the worse it gets,
and eventually there will be a burst in the dam and truth'll make an appearance.
At that point, even the biggest liberal 'tards will want authoritarian intervention.

Last edited by IGWright; 06-21-2020 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Grammatical error.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
And the rest of us in WA will have to suppress the urge to get a thousand bulldozers and just push the entire city into Puget Sound.
Sounds like it's time for the rest of the state to fire up those bulldozers. I think everyone that's functional enough to know they should move and are capable of doing so has. The rest is either participating in derailing the train or looking on in abject horror powerless to stop it from crashing down.

I think there's quite a few large cities that need a hard reset, before they drag the rest of us down with them.
Old 06-21-2020, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Because it's Seattle. If the police move in and so much as put their hand on a protester's shoulder he/she/it will scream out in pain and yell "POLICE BRUTALITY!!!" and the news crews will swoop in and record the evil oppression and broadcast it at 5, 7, and 11pm. Soon after the cops will lose their guns, body armor and riot helmets, and be required to ride around on pink bicycles wearing Buddhist robes and handing out lotus flowers to everybody.
Dirty hippies. They should just let the West coast succeed from the U.S.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryO45 View Post
I say, let it play out.
Agreed. With the addition of maybe Dropping some flyers (Like they did during different wars) saying

ď the country IS watching and thinks youíre all a bunch of disgusting moronsĒ...

Last edited by Plantar5; 06-21-2020 at 06:27 AM.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
It sure would help the electoral college.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryO45 View Post
Why donít the local residents step up?
They have. They constructed a new zone to fit their views.
Old 06-21-2020, 07:49 AM

Sounds like the problem may be self correcting given enough time. I do feel for those caught behind enemy lines so to speak, but doubt any will miss "Little Mob".
Old 06-21-2020, 08:31 AM

I thought I read somewhere last night, the murders had started. One dead, one critical, perp on the loose and police blocked. Everyone part of the police blockade members should be held liable. https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/...-protest-area/

Last edited by jlpskydive; 06-21-2020 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:59 AM

This is nothing short of the marxist attempt to take over America.

Would be nice to kill this in the crib.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:03 PM

I found it interesting that the one guy on camera said about the shooter, "TURN YOURSELF IN! It's better for the police to find you than these people."

Talk about irony.

R.I.P. Miss Andi. It was a fine, long run old pup and I miss ya. AIW
Old 06-21-2020, 02:03 PM

I'm thinking we really should just let it get much worse and totally collapse so that the cities are out of the voting pool an can serve as examples of Democracy vs Republic and why there should be restrictions on who gets a say.

Can easily point back and say "this is what happens when everyone gets a equal say"
Carry gun:Wilson Carry Comp Custom .45S Pocket carry:on loan Other 1911s:WC Supergrade Accucomp .38, WC BW Opticomp, WC CQB Compact, WC CQB Professional, WC Super Sentinel, WC CQB Elite 9mm, WC EDC X9, WC X9S, Ed Brown SR, NHC Predator II Opticomp, NHC T3 Hardchrome, Kimber Ultra, ATI Tactical, RIA Tactical 10mm, Kimber Ultra Diamond 9mm, Detonics Combat Master MKVI, Colt Centennial .460 Roland

Last edited by Striker2237; 06-21-2020 at 03:35 PM.
Old 06-21-2020, 02:16 PM

Seattle and city mayor Jenny Durkan are the laughing stock of the US, possibly the world now. The city says they're having trouble negotiating a deal with these thugs, may have to let them keep the few blocks they now have for themselves...for good. Seeing how elected city officials have handled this mess, this is exactly the place any domestic terrorist will want to set-up and operate without fear of interference.

So much for any tourism in that city, they've lost a ton of money and have tarnished their reputation of being a safe city to visit.
Old 06-21-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Medic View Post
Quote:
It'd be run by the cartels inside a year if they did that.
Old 06-21-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
that's scary because it's true!

did you see the videos from London where the unarmed bobby's were running from an armed crowd? that's what the mob wants here.
Closed Thread