Has anyone here been personally affected by the "Floyd" riots - Page 2 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magazineman View Post

They are just a-hole idiot kids who were already known as scumbags. Acting out to have a grand time. There was no political anything to these moron's actions.

Just damn fools doing stupid stuff because they could. These punks don't know politics from podiatry.
Oh, theres plenty of “ahole idiots”, but dont limit the fact that theyre just dumb followers. To follow, means and involves someone is leading.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
These riots are about removing Trump from office. The Left's last-ditch attempt at getting the race war going, and blaming Trump for it. (No, it doesn't have to make sense. The target audience is the large proportion of Americans who cannot think logically. AKA fools.) Democrat politicians and mainstream media in collusion.

With businesses re-opening and the economy about to turn around, the Leftists know that the Wuhan virus pandemic (Dem panic) scare tactic isn't going to get it done for them. On to the next manufactured crisis.
I don’t doubt It.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:26 AM

Has anyone here been personally affected by the "Floyd" riots

Sorry. I never go to the zoo when the animals are misbehaving.

Don't trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz. He WILL rip you off.
All my 1911s are in .45acp. Why? Because size matters.--Me
The 9mm Punibellum is a SD cartridge fit only for women and Europeans--Me
Old 05-31-2020, 11:10 AM

Yes, some of my moron acquaintances from high school got maced in the mob down in Columbus and are busy virtue signaling on Facebook and other media just how horrible the police are and how bad the US is and how everyone who says nothing or remarks negatively on the damage being caused are racist. They also seem to get really mad when you point out they are magically ignoring corona time rules on gatherings and that when THEY protest it's okay vs when we do and DONT break anything we are fascist and anti-government anarchists.

Great times, I regret this type of degeneracy and double standard is allowed to exist.
Carry gun:Wilson Carry Comp Custom .45S Pocket carry:on loan Other 1911s:WC Supergrade Accucomp .38, WC BW Opticomp, WC CQB Compact, WC CQB Professional, WC Super Sentinel, WC CQB Elite 9mm, WC EDC X9, WC X9S, Ed Brown SR, NHC Predator II Opticomp, NHC T3 Hardchrome, Kimber Ultra, ATI Tactical, RIA Tactical 10mm, Kimber Ultra Diamond 9mm, Detonics Combat Master MKVI, Colt Centennial .460 Roland
Old 05-31-2020, 11:29 AM

To add to my other comments above which emphasized that both the offending-Cop and his buddies as well as the S-Bag-Mob need to be held accountable, I also want to add this comment...

It is too bad that the media and certain politicians want to turn this into another opportunity to call the nation as a whole racist. Stupid cops are stupid cops, they may or may not be racists, but even if they are, how does that make America a racist society. It doesn't, it is just a narrative that the left thinks adds value to their political position (and perhaps it does).

Granted, there are racist in this country and that is in "multiple" directions not just the direction the media wants people to believe (white against black), but it is a small percent whether in the PD's or in America's society as a whole, and it is disgusting that the media wants to make this into a racist thing. It is not, it is a very few stupid/incompetent/poorly-trained cops who may also have mental-problems. That is where the focus should be...And the other half of the focus should be on the violent crowds. POTUS just posted that Antifa is going to be declared a Domestic Terrorist organization, about time!
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 05-31-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-31-2020, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantar5 View Post
I’m sure the others will face charges.

Theres no justification for some civilian who tries to defend their business ends up in ICU.
Theres no justification for the (Black) firefighter who had his bar burned down in Minneapolis.
Theres no justification for 37 NYPD vehicles to be damaged and destroyed.
Theres no justification in looters destroying an eyeglass business in LA.

Don’t keep drinking the Kool aid.
Who said there was justification for the things you mentioned, I certainly didn't. You came to a conclusion that was in your head, not mine.
Old 05-31-2020, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
These riots are about removing Trump from office. The Left's last-ditch attempt at getting the race war going, and blaming Trump for it. (No, it doesn't have to make sense. The target audience is the large proportion of Americans who cannot think logically. AKA fools.) Democrat politicians and mainstream media in collusion.

With businesses re-opening and the economy about to turn around, the Leftists know that the Wuhan virus pandemic (Dem panic) scare tactic isn't going to get it done for them. On to the next manufactured crisis.

When the race war rioting fizzles out, the next tactic will be employed. My personal guess is an actual widely-dangerous bioweapon, to reinforce the behavior we all see from the Dem panic and re-shut businesses. Again, Trump to blame for every death and the economy re-imploding.....
Oh my God, seriously?
Old 05-31-2020, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddrees View Post
Oh my God, seriously?
What are your favorite flavors? I'm partial to grape, black cherry and occasionally orange. Oops, my tinfoil hat slipped off, gotta fix it.....
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:

When the race war rioting fizzles out, the next tactic will be employed. My personal guess is an actual widely-dangerous bioweapon, to reinforce the behavior we all see from the Dem panic and re-shut businesses. Again, Trump to blame for every death and the economy re-imploding.....
Nonsense. This has nothing to do with Trump or the election.... any more than the half dozen or so similar events during the Obama administration were about him....

Its a bunch of worthless psudo humans being violent for no reason other than they can get away with it.
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain. ~ John Adams
Old 05-31-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magazineman View Post
Wow. We woke up this morning to total carnage in my little suburb of La Mesa. Two banks burned down. Stores looted. Cars & dumpsters burned. Graffiti everywhere.

It looks like a battlefield. My daughter was going to color her hair today but the beauty supply place was looted. Walmart has looting too.

I can see / smell the smoke of burning buildings from my house.

F these "protestors" !! They CLEARLY do not give a damn about social justice because they are unjustly victimizing society themselves!

These small businesses that were barely hanging on by a thread through the pandemic are now done for sure.

It's a sad day for our town.
yep.. our place is a couple of blocks over from the police station. It was complete anarchy last night. They got the Vons... looted the sprouts... downtown is smoking and pretty much wrecked. These are not people from our town.. that is for sure. We are just a little town outside of SD.. It went all bad after they broke through the CHP line on the 8 and headed into town. After that things really snowballed when they surrounded the police station and stared throwing rocks. It got worse each hour till early in the morning. Heading that way soon with a shovel and bags. I think the lesson here is gonna be smash it while it is small. Or bring numbers. Camp Pendleton is just a short ride up the freeway. Not that im saying break out the fire teams.. just a couple thousand jarheads with trucks.. to make a line. And.. of course backup in case they need it.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
What are your favorite flavors? I'm partial to grape, black cherry and occasionally orange. Oops, my tinfoil hat slipped off, gotta fix it.....
Yeah, and I have to imagine you believe Floyd laid under the cop purposely in the position he was so he would die just to get Trump removed from office Because after all everything just everything is all about Trump. LOL
Old 05-31-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantar5 View Post
The anarchists trying to destroy this country are pretty organized and its overdue to shed some light on them.

Yep...

Old 05-31-2020, 01:59 PM

A lot more people at the range today. Everybody was talking about the crazy people. Other than that, Nope, that’s something my Sheriff won’t allow... when the looting starts the shooting starts, our motto! I hope you guys are all safe.
Old 05-31-2020, 02:33 PM

Again, there's no organization involved with any of these punks from the local high schools, who appear to have been the bulk of the "protesters"

Many of the unmasked ones we saw on the news were known to my kid. We let LMPD know that we can put names to faces. They will call us if needed.

But I suspect they won't. Because, legally, we'd have to positively ID individuals while they were actually looting & we don't have that.

We just saw them marching, yelling, & later ---same outfits, but hoods up---- doing evil.

I doubt that's actionable.

Btw, we drove through the riot zone this morning. There's well over a thousand citizens down there with brooms, bags, and paint cleaning up. It's awesome.

And yes, the people who actually burned these buildings are not going to admit it. No surprise there.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:06 PM
Banned

Saw a video of people looting a store. Some of the things it appeared they were taking was either bags of toilet paper or paper towels. Toilet paper and paper towels.

One was a small business that had been in business for 30 years and was a shoe store where they smashed the glass and burned the store. Lively hoods being ruined.

These people need to be caught and sent to prison.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:16 PM

Quote:

They need to be shot on sight. Their actions fall squarely within the definition of domestic terrorism- they need to be treated like terrorists.
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain. ~ John Adams
Old 05-31-2020, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Saw a video of people looting a store. Some of the things it appeared they were taking was either bags of toilet paper or paper towels. Toilet paper and paper towels.

One was a small business that had been in business for 30 years and was a shoe store where they smashed the glass and burned the store. Lively hoods being ruined.

They were also looting an upscale waterfront mall on Biscayne Bay last night in Miami... known as "Bayside". They targeted an athletic shoe store, because everyone knows that when a Black man is unjustifiably killed by a White cop, every Black person is entitled to a free $175 athletic shoe or a 72 inch flat panel TV or both.

That's the Obama restitution program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wccountryboy View Post
They need to be shot on sight. Their actions fall squarely within the definition of domestic terrorism- they need to be treated like terrorists.
Yesterday:
Old 05-31-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Looting and arson are not capital offenses.
I m surprised to see you abdicating trial by jury and just proceeding directly to execution.

It's interesting to watch comments on this forum lately. As the country continues to slide downhill, the comments have certainly taken on a more violent tone. Is it Covid fatigue?? Is it 40 million unemployed?? Is it an upcoming election?? And now riots and violence in the street??? Comments on another thread regarding use of "the ammo box vs the ballot box". I won't attempt to draw a correlation, but there is a definite shift in the comments on threads lately.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSOtto View Post
Looting and arson are not capital offenses.
I m surprised to see you abdicating trial by jury and just proceeding directly to execution.
Activity engaging in terrorist activities- literally being in the process of committing an act of terrorism- absolutely warrants a deadly force response.
I'm not even sure shooting one of these worthless creatures would be a "homicide".... based on their behavior, they are not human....

The ONLY other option is to allow violence and terrorism to rule the day, to discard the idea of law and order, and submit to anarchy.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Activity engaging in terrorist activities- literally being in the process of committing an act of terrorism- absolutely warrants a deadly force response.
I'm not even sure shooting one of these worthless creatures would be a "homicide".... based on their behavior, they are not human....

The ONLY other option is to allow violence and terrorism to rule the day, to discard the idea of law and order, and submit to anarchy.
Two wrongs don't make it right. We are a country of laws and those laws should be followed and enforced.

Last edited by Dddrees; 05-31-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make it right. We are a country of laws and those laws should be enforced.
And everything I've suggested is completely within the law. Shooting someone activley committing an act of terrorism is completely lawful.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:

Or, they can be arrested and given a jury trial and sentenced after conviction. You know....that whole pesky constitutional thingy ......
Old 05-31-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Or, they can be arrested and given a jury trial and sentenced after conviction. You know....that whole pesky constitutional thingy ......
Based on recent history, exactly ZERO of these thugs, nationwide, will be arrested- let alone tried, convicted, or sentence.

NOTHING I suggest is un Constitutional or illegal. Shooting someone activley committing a terrorist act is perfectly lawful.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
And everything I've suggested is completely within the law. Shooting someone activley committing an act of terrorism is completely lawful.
So riots protesting police brutality will end when the police start shooting the rioters???

Yeah...... that'll go well......
Old 05-31-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
So riots protesting police brutality will end when the police start shooting the rioters???

Yeah...... that'll go well......
People are less inclined to engage in violent activities when there is a probability of some severe- as in fatal- consequence. Nor does this have anything to do with police brutali for the majority of participants. Its just an excuse to be a thug- with zero risk of consequence.

The reason that these events occur is because they are allowed to. LE and political leaders stand by, and watch their jurisdictions burn.... then put their hand out for Federal $ to fix it.

Stack a few bodies like cordwood- 99% of these terrorists will pack it up and go home.
Closed Thread