Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber - Page 2 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 01-28-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder Guy View Post
And according to that brainiac Sheila Jackson Lee, the Constitution is 400 years old.
That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.
The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:12 AM

What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans Injuns back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.

Last edited by jamiesaun; 01-29-2020 at 07:17 AM.
Old 01-29-2020, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.
No kidding. I sure would like to get some of that white privilege I keep hearing about.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:23 AM

Deep down inside, David Piggy is a sad little boy.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post

It is a very bad situation. Low IQ people like Sheila Jackson Lee who get handed a prestigious law degree can always fall back on government or politics for a job. The bigger worry is when they start handing out medical and engineering degrees based on quotas.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:58 AM

Made this a couple of years ago:

Old 01-29-2020, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos Parate View Post
Deep down inside, David Piggy is a sad little boy.
Deep down inside I wish someone would throat punch the little punk.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:34 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans Injuns back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.
We may be laughing at his stupid sorry ass right now, but revisionist history is fast overtaking the truth and soon children truly will be reading about LBTQ Injuns in school. We can't forever be teaching kids about the fact that this country was created by a bunch of rich white slave owners.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:28 PM

That pee wee hermann he/she is pathetic. I understand he is a homosexual and you would figure with all the "hate" against gays and gay bashing that community would value the right to self defense.

When Rick Scott and the repbublican governor won i would have loved to see the look on his face as he thought he had clout.
Old 01-29-2020, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Something to consider going forward.

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple

Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover
Old 01-30-2020, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketshaver View Post
And “Pigglet” would make a perfect “Squealer” to Sanders as “Comrade Napoleon”.
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."

Abraham Lincoln--First Inaugural Address--4 March 1861
Old 01-30-2020, 08:16 AM

Hogg is a perfect example of why putting the Govt. in charge of education was a REALLY BAD idea. Thank you Jimmy Carter.....
Old 01-30-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
And he got into Harvard?
Getting into Harvard isn't what it used to be, plus I think he got a pass anyway
Old 01-30-2020, 12:07 PM

Quote:
It is from Wahoo Land, UVa law.

I dealt with numerous highly educated people over the years.
BY the time a met them you can be sure I knew plenty of details about their professional life and credentials.
I had access to my bosses Admin Assistant to find this stuff out for me (and him).
Sometimes we wood look at each other after they had spoken and raise our eyebrows in surprise about how ignorant they showed themselves to be.

Credentials are just a starting point.
It is what you do with them, and if you learned what you DO NOT KNOW that matters in the real world.

I surrounded myself with a team of people I could rely on for the things I was not 'expert' at.
Like receiver and LC filter design.
I taught them how to use PC boards traces to make LC filters at even higher frequencies than lumped actual components.
I also did their synthesizer designs using high speed digital.
They did the steps using mixers and filters. I then learned many of their tricks, but stil used Tom G. for the required filter designs.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
And he got into Harvard?
SATs are for schmucks. Hogg's admission was purely political. And they'll arrange for his GPA to stay acceptable as well.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:03 AM

Government designed by genius's and run by idiots
Old 02-02-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS1880 View Post
Government designed by genius's and run by idiots
Bingo. Ran straight into the ground by idiots, with no real problems in life so they have to make problems up.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
Bingo. Ran straight into the ground by idiots, with no real problems in life so they have to make problems up.
And, of course, that means they will offer THEIR solutions to them (because they are already clueless!).

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 02-02-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpas50AE View Post
And, of course, that means they will offer THEIR solutions to them (because they are already clueless!).
And force their solutions on everybody else.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2020, 03:13 PM

Quote:
It is a very bad situation. Low IQ people like Sheila Jackson Lee who get handed a prestigious law degree can always fall back on government or politics for a job. The bigger worry is when they start handing out medical and engineering degrees based on quotas.
When I was getting a BSEE at VPI only one third of each freshman engineering class had a degree in four years.

Freshman Engineering was referred to as
"pre-businiess" so many had to withdraw.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:53 PM

I hope no one reads this but in addition to justice ginsburg i also hear david hogg has dirt on the clintons
Old 02-08-2020, 11:15 PM

What you mean the part about him being the love child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbull46 View Post
I hope no one reads this but in addition to justice ginsburg i also hear david hogg has dirt on the clintons
Of Hillary and Al Sharpton?
Old 02-09-2020, 03:34 PM

Every time I hear his name or that he's once again opened up his Ctrl-Left dumb massed mouth, I think.......
Attached Thumbnails
70ADD269-AA62-41D2-B7C4-219C1D994588.jpeg  
Old 02-17-2020, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketshaver View Post
"Rules for Radicals", Saul Alinsky.
It is the Instruction Manual.