1911Forum banner

Posts Don't Show.

8K views 122 replies 39 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
I am no longer showing board posts.
Index yes, actual posts, no.

#4 ·
Same here, I was desperate, I thought it was my laptop for some reasons, then I noticed that all the other gun-forums work properly.
Hope they'll do something soon.
Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
Actually I can see the posts only if I don't log in...
In so many years never seen anything similar.

Hope they'll do something for it.

Regards.

#11 ·
I am having the same issue.

This is the second day now in a row.

#15 ·
I merged these threads, same topic and issue. Technical staff is working on it, and it is not "across the board", so it may take a few days to find and correct. Sorry for the difficulties, bear with us.

#17 ·
G'day this is Grant (OZ 1911)

When I'm logged in and click on a post - their is nothing there!??! I've been a member since 2005 and never had this problem before. Please help

Grant

#18 ·
You can see the posts if you bring up the printable version.

#20 · (Edited)
Having problems viewing threads in Windows while logged into my account.

When I'm logged OUT, the threads normally appear. However, once I log into the forum in a Windows-based computer, this is what I see when opening a thread

This does not happen when I view the forum with my Android phone, only Windows....and its happened on both my ISP at home and on thr network at the hospital.

Please advise.

#25 · (Edited)
Not sure if anyone will see this. I am also having the problem. If I use an incognito window (and stay signed out) I can see the posts. Which is how I was able to see the posts here :) Now however I am back to the regular window and signed in so I can post. I am posting in the blind, here's hoping someone sees it.

Another thing I noticed is none of my 'Options' are populated in the UserCP (such as the option to use private messaging, or receive emails when PMs are received etc). And when I make changes to the options and save them then come back, they are all cleared out again. Just putting that out there in case it helps someone get to the bottom of the issue.

I'll keep checking back, good luck with the fix. Thanks,

#26 ·
Today it's Monday, and I'm writing in the blind again, post are still not showing since last Friday, never seen anything like this before.
Hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

Sergio
P.S.
I wonder if in the meantime they'll be able to replace my present username with my full name Sergio Natali as I asked a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks a lot and regards to all.
Sergio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.