1911Forum banner

Posts Don't Show.

8K views 122 replies 39 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
I am no longer showing board posts.
Index yes, actual posts, no.

#112 ·
So basically all of them. No luck there.

To make sure we aren't having confusion, this is the page you guys are trying to make changes to right?

https://forums.1911forum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I'd like a specific setting that someone is trying to save that isn't working. I'll try manually resetting it from the back end, and see if that kicks things loose from whatever is sticking for you

Kevin

#115 ·
Kevin, I don't know if this helps or not, but I saved "use invisible mode" and even though it doesn't show up on the options page as being saved, the little status bulb next to my user id is lit up red as if it were.

T

#116 ·
Yes, I had the same results when I tested this same thing; problem is that the only option box I clicked was that one, and the blank other ones wiped out my other active options, so I had to come back in and reset the others as best I could remember. The options get saved, but do not echo back to the user. Hoping this helps Kevin get to the bottom of this issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.