1911Forum banner

Posts Don't Show.

8K views 122 replies 39 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
I am no longer showing board posts.
Index yes, actual posts, no.

#89 ·
I'd like to add my thanks for the fix.

Typically, this site is one source of sanity for me.

Aromatherapy at the Range is another.

#94 ·
Merged a bunch of threads together so I wouldn't have to type this so many times.

Sorry for the confusion over the last little bit, thank you all very much for all the patience you showed, and thanks for letting us know that the issue resolved for you.

As for what happened: the site software has a built in page caching system, to help load things faster for all our signed in users. This started glitching out, and the system was serving up incomplete version of pages, notably all thread information was failing to load.

Now awhile back, we started using a server system called Cloudflare for serving up cached versions of pages, which means the built in system was redundant. Once we identified it as the problem, we disabled and we were back in business

Of course, if this issue is still present for some and I missed it, please let me know

Kevin

#97 ·
All fixed!
Thanks go out to RetiredRod for sending me a PM letting me know that IT was working on the problem.
....Mercury

#98 ·
I can view the threads ok now when I'm logged in, but am unable to save my options in my user CP. I check the appropriate boxes and save them, but when I reopen the options page all the boxes are un-checked. Maybe it's a problem on my end since I don't see anyone else complaining.

#102 ·
Thanks Tim! I am running Safari on a Mac Book Pro. I've cleared my cache and cleared my History, but still not able to save my options. All the boxes are un-checked when I reopen the User Options page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.