1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 09-20-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
MSN ran a poll and 2/3 said they did NOT support a buyback. Just more lies from the left.
They also did a poll on the 2A.
Questions like:
It’s a right
Only apples to police
And something else.

Almost a million people responded to it and like 90% answered it’s a right.
Didn’t go how msn thought it would I’m sure.
COTEP#782
Old 09-20-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
It's kinda weird. I know tons of pro gun dems in NM. But like most democrats they just pull the party knob.

The second amendment is just a start. What's next? The First amendment? 3rd? 4th?
The Democrap party is for losers. 🤢🤮
Old 09-20-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
The second amendment is just a start. What's next? The First amendment? 3rd? 4th?
Refresh my memory here. Wasn't there something about the Democrats wanting to first approve everything that gets posted on the Internet a few years back when Hillary's defeat was still fresh?
Old 09-20-2019, 05:28 PM

My response to this media hype....HORSE****!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ron "Chalky" Beason
Old 09-20-2019, 09:44 PM

During the "First" American Revolution when they came for the "colonist's" guns and ammo they were killed!

No poll was taken or necessary!

The Liberal Left doesn't know their history...

Just sayin'!
Old 09-20-2019, 09:45 PM

Wow, what a Whopper of a meme that is.

Edit, nevermind, it won't let me post it.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:47 PM

Usually works through Tapatalk though.

Like I said, a Whopper of a meme.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:13 PM

Is that an actual post from "Moms Demand Action"? If so, then only one word: clueless.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistema1927 View Post
Is that an actual post from "Moms Demand Action"? If so, then only one word: clueless.
Yes indeed it is. Very real.
Old 09-21-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wccphd View Post
Perhaps the majority of idiots.

Statistics/polls can be tortured to say whatever you want them to say.
The Russians call them "Useful Idiots." Speaking of, did you see the Corey Lewandowski testimony before congress a few days ago? One of the Republicans on the panel referred to the democrats as the Russian's "Useful Idiots" and the embarrassment known as congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee objected and stated that she did not like being called "an Idiot." Even the Chairman, biased and corrupt congressman Jerry Nadler, understood the term "Useful Idiot" and over ruled her ignorant objection.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:30 PM

If there are 325 million people in this country and 75 million are under age and can't legally own firearms then the number is 250 million. Half of america owns guns. That 162.5 million. Polls don't factor ineligibles in. We, the gun owners are the majority. They play with a stacked deck.
Psychology 101 deals with statistics. Give me a plate of raw data and I can make you believe anything I want.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:40 PM

What a load of bovine spatter, But then let's wait for the poll data when the BGC numbers roll in and I'll bet that the gun purchases will have spiked. O'Rourke will get the top gun seller plaque for this month.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
Usually works through Tapatalk though.

Like I said, a Whopper of a meme.
That is as bad as the guy on Tucker Carlson’s show that said the guns in Chicago were coming from Indiana. Tucker asked him why Indiana didn’t have that kind of gun crime and he said all the guns were in Chicago.

Tucker went on to apologize for the stupidity of his guest.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...st-gun-debate/

Last edited by SC shooter; 09-21-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
That is as bad as the guy on Tucker Carlson’s show that said the guns in Chicago were coming from Indiana. Tucker asked him why Indiana didn’t have that kind of gun crime and he said all the guns were in Chicago.

Tucker went on to apologize for the stupidity of his guest.

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...st-gun-debate/
Saw that one. I watch Tucker Carlson every day. Love Tucker, he's the best in the business. His ability to cut through the noise and get to the meat of a matter is second to none.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2019, 11:43 AM

The anti are well organized, well coached, lots of money and stay of talking points. Tell lies and incorrect data long enough, loud enough, to enough people through all their media outlets, lies become facts. They are winning.

Constitution supporters don't have anything like the anti to combat lies and data. Even shame or lack support of our own, many times calling them crazy.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelE View Post
How can you buy something back you never owned to begin with?
That always cracks me up!
Old 09-22-2019, 03:52 PM

^^^^^^

It is leftist economics like when Obama said something along the lines of "if you had a business you didn't build that".

Well the gubment printed the money that you used to pay for it and it was really their money anyway since they printed it and it was just really on loan to you until they took it back in future taxes, reparations and other ways that suit them. You have to go to a special school to learn these economics. Beto is a magnum cum bum laude.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
^^^^^^

It is leftist economics like when Obama said something along the lines of "if you had a business you didn't build that".
Obama actually stole that from Liawatha Lizzie Warren.
Old 09-25-2019, 06:13 PM

Did they poll the silent majority?
Old 09-25-2019, 06:52 PM

Here's Trump's conundrum. He won 3 states by 80,000 votes. He won 18 other states by fewer than 250,000 votes. I can guarandamntee you that Trump's words and actions over the past 3 years haven't gained him a single vote. Not one. OTOH.... His words and actions HAVE angered and PO'd a fair number of folks who voted for him in 2016. And the R controlled Senate has done nothing to rein in some of his, shall we say, questionable comments. And farmers??? I come from a family of farmers.....unless China buckles soon (and the elimination of pork tariffs is a start), he'll lose their support entirely.

IMNSHO..... Trump has an uphill struggle and the R controlled Senate has the same struggle towards re-election. I think some of you fail to grasp the size of the "beat Trump" contingent. It's formidable and growing larger. And Hillary with all of her baggage ain't running in 2020.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:27 PM

She's not actively campaigning, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if she won the nomination...
Old 09-25-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRSOtto View Post
Here's Trump's conundrum. He won 3 states by 80,000 votes. He won 18 other states by fewer than 250,000 votes. I can guarandamntee you that Trump's words and actions over the past 3 years haven't gained him a single vote. Not one. OTOH.... His words and actions HAVE angered and PO'd a fair number of folks who voted for him in 2016. And the R controlled Senate has done nothing to rein in some of his, shall we say, questionable comments. And farmers??? I come from a family of farmers.....unless China buckles soon (and the elimination of pork tariffs is a start), he'll lose their support entirely.

IMNSHO..... Trump has an uphill struggle and the R controlled Senate has the same struggle towards re-election. I think some of you fail to grasp the size of the "beat Trump" contingent. It's formidable and growing larger. And Hillary with all of her baggage ain't running in 2020.
It has been distressing to note the narrow margins by which a lot of Republicans have won. Someone wins 55-45 and it's called a landslide. So much of the media, the educational system and the popular culture have been co-opted and corrupted since the 1960s.

But on the other hand, we got Fox News in 95 and shortly thereafter the internet. We have Bill Clinton to thank for waking up so many people by his overreach, especially gun owners via the AWB. A few years later the Dems got busted lying about Bush's Air Guard service, and Kerry got destroyed by the Fast Boat guys. The NRA went from what, a million members in '94 to over 5 million today. Before the AWB nobody knew what an AR was (well, I did, I bough my first in 1980 while I was still in college) and now there are millions out there.

People are waking up. People do support the conservative cause, but they keep their heads down because they don't want their yards and houses trashed because they have a Trump sign in the yard and don't want to be mobbed and beaten because they're wearing a MAGA hat. Beto gets a couple hundred people to show up and it's a thing; Trump gets FIFTY THOUSAND in Houston and it's barely reported. Trump may be a vulgar [email protected] from New York but then we weren't electing a Sunday School teacher; we wanted someone who could, and would, kick ass and take names. Look at all the perhaps ill-advised things Trump said during the campaign. About McCain, about the other candidates. He called out the media for fake news. He used the p-word in a sentence. He was mis-quoted and accused of all manner of crimes from groping to rape. He was lampooned, defamed and laughed at in the news and by entertainment media. The polls gave the election to Hillary by 80%. He had no chance whatsoever.

But he won. He won. The silent Americans, those Tea Baggers, they came out and voted for him despite it all. Now, four years later we have historically high employment overall, especially for blacks, women, name your minority or demographic. Paychecks are growing. The stock market is through the roof. The Chinese respect him. NATO nations are writing checks. The European elites hate him.

I have no doubt that Soros and the other minions of evil are grooming someone to jump in next spring, but given everything Trump has done, and the way things are going for the average American, why would people vote against him?

If nothing else, "It's the economy, stupid!" ought to be enough.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Adminstrator

Well said kitchencounsel.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:

It’s nice to hear the lefty point of view for comparison. Thank you. 👏
Old 09-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I can guarandamntee you that Trump's words and actions over the past 3 years haven't gained him a single vote. Not one.
That's quite a statement. I can't quite understand how you think you know what's in the mind of every voter. My unscientific sampling of potential voters that I inter-act with every day leads me to a different conclusion.

NRA Life Member