Not sure whert to put this - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 12-22-2007, 10:10 PM

Not sure whert to put this

I'm not sure where to post this, but felt that I needed to say something. This is my favorite place to hang out I joined this forum to get away from the bickering and scat slinging that occures so often in the other forums. Today over in the Kimber place I had my first disappointment, and I hope the last.
I own an example of each type of handgun that was skinned and quartered there, but I wouldn't have entered into that (discussion??) for a whole case of free ammo!!!!!!

David
Old 12-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Administrator

"Report Bad Post" icon

If you think there's big trouble brewing , click on the red triangle at the lower left corner of the screen . This will notify the staff to take a look . You can also send a PM to the moderator of that subforum or an administrator .

We remember our friends Art , Chuck , Jim , John , Lou , Roger & Stephen .
Old 12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
MarkW

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflesmith1
I'm not sure where to post this, but felt that I needed to say something. This is my favorite place to hang out I joined this forum to get away from the bickering and scat slinging that occures so often in the other forums. Today over in the Kimber place I had my first disappointment, and I hope the last.
I own an example of each type of handgun that was skinned and quartered there, but I wouldn't have entered into that (discussion??) for a whole case of free ammo!!!!!!

David
You are not very clear on what thread has caused you displeasure. You will need to be specific when seeking help from the staff otherwise we have no idea where to go look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2007, 11:18 PM

Kimber vs Springfield

Specifically the thread that I pasted below. Pardon me, but I'm not "forum wise" and wasn't sure how to move it over here. I was also reluctant to start the arguement up again. The bickering finally managed to drift away from the origional thread so much that you guys shut it down. That was fine. I know.......I didn't have to keep reading it I am always looking for the silver lining in the dark cloud, hoping to learn something useful. I really do enjoy this forum. I joined here becaused I noticed the tactful way that members seemed to respond to each other.
Thanks for allowing me to rant a little on this,
David

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 12-21-2007, 07:19 PM
jtcannonball
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2007

Kimber vs. Springfield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I thought I had my mind made up but after looking at some beautiful Kimber's today I think I have may have messed up all my plans. You see I was gonna get a Springfield micro but I may be leaning toward a Kimber Ultra. What are the pro's or con's of one versus the other??? Thanks for any input, this is going to be my first 1911.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:57 AM
Retired Administrator

Riflesmith:

There are a couple ways to report a post: The easiest is probably to PM a member of the staff who you see is online at the time. The other is to check the "Report Bad Post" icon as Mitch suggested. That will also get some attention.

Take care,
Art
Old 12-24-2007, 08:26 PM

Thanks hor the help guys.
David