Preparing for my prediction July/Aug 2020 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 06-22-2020, 06:08 AM

Preparing for my prediction July/Aug 2020

I predict the following to happen, either late July or early August 2020.

Another George Floyd level incident will be exploited by the media and Democrats. The media will turn up the wick on this one, they will instigate full contact rioting, forcing patriots into a fire fight. The fallen criminals will be made martyrs and heroes to illicit extreme gun control rhetoric.

Biden will either be suicided in a plane/car accident, or have some sort of health issue that causes him to with draw from the race. This will probably occur after any debates. I expect a black woman to be run as president, with a Latino man as VP.

They will take the White House and punish Trump followers, supporters and all things 2A. Disarming America will be job #1. They will make it a mandatory 10-50yr sentence to be found with a gun or something insane, much more severe than Canada's handgun laws. I can see HEAVY "ratting" rewards and such tactics to hasten the cause before a retaliation can take place.

Once they have control, they will never allow another interloper like Trump a chance to get in the game.

How do we prepare for this? How do we stop it from happening or deal with it as it does? And yes, I'm dead serious about this. They've stopped at nothing already this year. I'm sure they are planning to turn up the wick as summer heats up.
Old 06-22-2020, 07:12 AM

I, too, am greatly concerned. I would bet that 99.9% here are concerned as well, no matter what party they affiliate with.

Just prior to coming to check out new posts on this site today, I posted this on my Facebook page: I can't speak for anyone else, but I can guarantee you that I will die as a Free American.

My mind is made up. Being a very senior citizen, it is an easy stance for me to take for I have little to lose.

I feel sorry for the younger ones because they have the real hard choice. Go along and survive, or possibly lose it all to preserve their freedom.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post
I predict the following to happen, either late July or early August 2020.

Another George Floyd level incident will be exploited by the media and Democrats. The media will turn up the wick on this one, they will instigate full contact rioting, forcing patriots into a fire fight. The fallen criminals will be made martyrs and heroes to illicit extreme gun control rhetoric.
Could be. Also they are planning on Pandemic 2 to try again to wreck the economy.

Biden will either be suicided in a plane/car accident, or have some sort of health issue that causes him to with draw from the race. This will probably occur after any debates. I expect a black woman to be run as president, with a Latino man as VP.
I doubt this. He was always just a placeholder. He will either "graciously" step aside for another candidate, or run with the full knowledge of the electorate that his VP choice will be made president when he steps down.

They will take the White House and punish Trump followers, supporters and all things 2A. Disarming America will be job #1. They will make it a mandatory 10-50yr sentence to be found with a gun or something insane, much more severe than Canada's handgun laws. I can see HEAVY "ratting" rewards and such tactics to hasten the cause before a retaliation can take place.
I highly doubt they will succeed in taking the WH or the Senate for that matter. We will see.

Once they have control, they will never allow another interloper like Trump a chance to get in the game.
Absolutely true.

How do we prepare for this? How do we stop it from happening or deal with it as it does? And yes, I'm dead serious about this. They've stopped at nothing already this year. I'm sure they are planning to turn up the wick as summer heats up.
Yes they will.
In the long run, the only thing that works is an informed electorate. If we had a magic button that would eliminate the top 1000 of these bad actors, it would only help temporarily. Others would take their places. We have truth on our side. The Demarxists and anarchists are revealing their true nature, which will repel the great majority. I'm still predicting a counter-revolution landslide for Trump, no matter what evils they cook up, or which Clown World candidate they run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911_Bandit View Post
My mind is made up. Being a very senior citizen, it is an easy stance for me to take for I have little to lose.

I feel sorry for the younger ones because they have the real hard choice. Go along and survive, or possibly lose it all to preserve their freedom.
I'm much too young and handsome to die.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

Last edited by TominMO; 06-22-2020 at 08:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2020, 11:43 AM

That it will be a long, hot, and violent summer is pretty much a given.

With 10+ percent unemployment, and the extra money set to run out next month you can bet on it. There will be more shootings and more divisiveness. The whole thing just kind of feeds on itself.

As for how this translates into the election is hard to say. As for Sleepy Joe I think that it is pretty much a given that he is the parade float decoration for the real candidate. My money is that this ends up being Kamala Harris for a lot of reasons. Actually this Covid virus has been good to the Demos after a fashion. A good excuse for Dopey Joe not be seen in public, where he would no doubt continue to show out of touch with reality he is.

The president needs to hunker down and start behaving more presidential. I really think that the guy is his own worst enemy sometimes.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:07 PM

I just can't wait for the "5hit show" this 4th of July in the sanctuary cities!
Old 06-22-2020, 07:55 PM

Chicago's denizens had a good Father's Day practice run, scoring many hits.

https://www.rt.com/usa/492620-chicag...hers-week-end/

https://heyjackass.com/

And NYC's denizens are not wishing to miss the fun:

https://www.rt.com/usa/492617-nyc-sh...s-358-percent/

Naturally, mainstream US media is on the side of the leftist, thus little reporting by mainstream US media of the carnage wreaked by the thugs. And to the extent it is reported, they blame us, the good firearms-owning Americans and the NRA. Grrr.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 06-22-2020 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
Chicago's denizens had a good Father's Day practice run, scoring many hits.

https://www.rt.com/usa/492620-chicag...hers-week-end/

https://heyjackass.com/

And NYC's denizens are not wishing to miss the fun:

https://www.rt.com/usa/492617-nyc-sh...s-358-percent/

Naturally, mainstream US media is on the side of the leftist, thus little reporting by mainstream US media of the carnage wreaked by the thugs. And to the extent it is reported, they blame us, the good firearms-owning Americans and the NRA. Grrr.
You knew they would...

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 06-22-2020, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
…The president needs to.. start behaving more presidential. I really think that the guy is his own worst enemy sometimes.
No doubt. I know why he was elected. Heck, I voted for him as there was no way I could being myself to vote for Hillary. I just saw too much with my own eyes and heard too much from friends and associates who had been around the Clintons when Bill was prez.

Still, Trump was elected because of disgust with the status quo. Not any one individual, but the political establishment writ large. We all wanted someone from outside the swamp.

Now Trump has shown just how incompetent, self-serving, egotistical, petulant, uninformed, and arrogant that he is. The so called news media doesn't have to do anything to make him look bad. He can do it all by himself. That leaves conservatives in a quandary. Double down on Trump or demand a better candidate. Damned if you do...
Old 06-22-2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBBill View Post
No doubt. I know why he was elected. Heck, I voted for him as there was no way I could being myself to vote for Hillary. I just saw too much with my own eyes and heard too much from friends and associates who had been around the Clintons when Bill was prez.

Still, Trump was elected because of disgust with the status quo. Not any one individual, but the political establishment writ large. We all wanted someone from outside the swamp.

Now Trump has shown just how incompetent, self-serving, egotistical, petulant, uninformed, and arrogant that he is. The so called news media doesn't have to do anything to make him look bad. He can do it all by himself. That leaves conservatives in a quandary. Double down on Trump or demand a better candidate. Damned if you do...
While not in lockstep agreement, I hear what you're saying. I wish it were 100% not so, but I understand.

Still, the alternative is Joe Biden. Perhaps worse, the alternative might, as a practical matter, be Biden's extreme leftist TBD running mate, whomever that might be.

I've read Biden's ideas on firearms rights. And these ideas amount to minimizing 2A rights towards the precipice of no remaining rights.

And then the preferred candidate, in my way of pro 2A thinking, becomes really clear.

I'll be voting again for Trump. Imperfections notwithstanding, there's no way I'm going to "help" Joe Biden's agenda. Any other choices appear to be purely hypothetical.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 06-22-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-22-2020, 10:51 PM

Mister Biden hasn't had a coherent thought in many years.
He can't even remember the talking points his handlers write for him.

There is a jingle bouncing around in his brain....
"You asked for it, you got it, Toyota."
over and over and over an...
Old 06-22-2020, 11:09 PM

Well I heard on FOX that the mayor of Seattle was about ready to shut down the Summer of Love and summer is just getting started. Chop has had a couple of shootings and a rape or two, you know a normal lunch hour in Chicago and now the mayor sees that she has made a mistake and can't blame Trump.

They wanted to make Trump come in with a show of force so they could call him a dictator and he did not fall for it.

Trump is not perfect but who is? He says things that a normal person could not get away with but look at what is said about him.I know people don't like him I might not want to be in the same room as him for very long but he is so much better than the alternative.

There simply is no other person at this particular crazy time in our history who would stand up against the onslaught of hatred that is thrown at him 24/7 and turn around and give it back to the leftist who can't take it like he can.

-
Old 06-22-2020, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
Mister Biden hasn't had a coherent thought in many years.
He can't even remember the talking points his handlers write for him.

There is a jingle bouncing around in his brain....
"You asked for it, you got it, Toyota."
over and over and over an...
Indeed. I've met sharper individuals (than Biden) while visiting a senior citizen memory care unit.

Dems might as well wheel out a relic curio.

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 06-22-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:10 AM

Quote:
… I'll be voting again for Trump.
Absent the miraculous appearance of a really viable conservative candidate, I will hold my nose and do the same.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:31 AM

As long as he can still fog up a mirror, they will still be trying to pass him off.

Quote:
Indeed. I've met sharper individuals (than Biden) while visiting a senior citizen memory care unit.

Dems might as well wheel out a relic curio.
As their real candidate. But I think that most of us here understand that this is really not the case. His visage makes for a pretty good parade float. Keep your eye on Kamala Harris.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:35 AM

Additionally, DJ has been single-handedly responsible for triggering all the turds in House, Senate, Media, Courts, DOJ, FBI, etc. He may not be loved-by-all, but he sure as hell causes the roaches to scurry around and show themselves.

So, the question is: What gets done about them?
Old 06-23-2020, 02:10 AM

Trump is in a "damned if you do, damned if you dont" situation. Show of force = racist, dictator, nazi etc. No force = wimp, weak, indecisive, etc. So like a lot of parents he went with let the maniacal children run amok until they wear themselves out, clean up the mess, get reelected and then beat their ass for misbehaving because at that point he'll have nothing to lose. The key to it all, is getting reelected.

I want to thank you all for not calling me a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut. This group is by far the most level headed, intelligent, and sane on the internet.

Trump did right by the USA for 3.5 years. He acted presidential. He was patriotic. He got us back on track and back to who we were. I respect that over his NYer mouth and crazy talk.

As near as I can tell, the dem/media has split the country into 2 groups. There needs to be some serious strategy for thwarting their plans, something proactive and not more reactive. I wish I knew what it was that would turn the tide back to sanity and prosperity.
Old 06-23-2020, 02:12 AM

Quote:
As their real candidate. But I think that most of us here understand that this is really not the case. His visage makes for a pretty good parade float. Keep your eye on Kamala Harris.
ding! ding! ding! THIS!!
Old 06-23-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblur View Post
Trump is in a "damned if you do, damned if you dont" situation. Show of force = racist, dictator, nazi etc. No force = wimp, weak, indecisive, etc. So like a lot of parents he went with let the maniacal children run amok until they wear themselves out, clean up the mess, get reelected and then beat their ass for misbehaving because at that point he'll have nothing to lose. The key to it all, is getting reelected.
Sounds like a plan!

I want to thank you all for not calling me a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut. This group is by far the most level headed, intelligent, and sane on the internet.
We all thought it, but were too polite to say so.....

Trump did right by the USA for 3.5 years. He acted presidential. He was patriotic. He got us back on track and back to who we were. I respect that over his NYer mouth and crazy talk.
He's a package deal, and IMO at this time in our history the whole package is needed, including the NY attitude and mouth. When you need Braveheart, you don't want to be electing the usual mealy-mouthed politician. He's made mistakes, but his vision is for preserving the country as it was founded, so to me that excuses a lot.

As near as I can tell, the dem/media has split the country into 2 groups. There needs to be some serious strategy for thwarting their plans, something proactive and not more reactive. I wish I knew what it was that would turn the tide back to sanity and prosperity.
There are a lot of reforms he can get done once re-elected, by executive order. Not an end-run around Congress to make laws himself like Obama did, but actions he can legitimately take as the head of the Executive Branch. Many agencies need purging, reforming, and in some cases just shut down, such as IMO the Dept of Education, a Lefist group; and the Federal Reserve, a consortium of large banks, including international, which do not have our best interests at heart.

Last edited by TominMO; 06-23-2020 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2020, 07:15 AM

I wonder if any of us would be a candidate that Republicans would support. We go on the internet and make inflammatory remarks, brash statements, and we challenge others who disagree. Who does that sound like?

However, many of us served. And my guess is that we love our families, and we are trying to love our country and see that it returns to an America that we fondly remember. We want to see America great again. Again, who does that sound like?

Gents, President Trump has to win this election. The alternative is too terrible to imagine. You think this liberal crap is bad now? It will be what we've been seeing in Seattle, NYC, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Minneapolis, times 100, if Donald Trump does not win. Get behind our candidate and support him!
Old 06-23-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
There are a lot of reforms he can get done once re-elected, by executive order. Not an end-run around Congress to make laws himself like Obama did, but actions he can legitimately take as the head of the Executive Branch. Many agencies need purging, reforming, and in some cases just shut down, such as IMO the Dept of Education, a Lefist group; and the Federal Reserve, a consortium of large banks, including international, which do not have our best interests at heart.
Amen.
Washington/Wallstreet/Silicone Valley . . .
drain the swamp.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:01 PM

I am still waiting to see what their platform is going to be?

The Dems that is. We all know that to date it consists mostly of free stuff. That is a given. But what else do they have? Defund the police while the cities are burning. That should go over really well. Medicare for all perhaps. Only rigged to exempt congress and the Senate from it like they did with Obamacare. So the net effect is that while the chosen few still have a good healthcare system The one in place for the rest of us begins to resemble the healthcare system in place in Zimbabwe.

No guns for anyone except the Praetorian guard, Naturally! Considering their willingness to create money out of thin air. I am really surprised that they have not gotten more imaginative and grandiose. I guess that it is hard enough to keep Dopey Joe schooled up on the one liners that he keeps having trouble with to date. They do not want to push it.

Somebody on his staff should give him a red MAGA hat to wear in his next appearance. Ten bucks says he would not even get it.

Last edited by USMM guy; 06-23-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Misspelled a word.
Old 06-23-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
The Dems that is. We all know that to date it consists mostly of free stuff. That is a given. But what else do they have? Defund the police while the cities are burning. That should go over really well. Medicare for all perhaps. Only rigged to exempt congress and the Senate from it like they did with Obamacare. So the net effect is that while the chosen few still have a good healthcare system The one in place for the rest of us begins to resemble the healthcare system in place in Zimbabwe.

No guns for anyone except the Praetorian guard, Naturally! Considering their willingness to create money out of thin air. I am really surprised that they have not gotten more imaginative and grandiose. I guess that it is hard enough to keep Dopey Joe schooled up on the one liners that he keeps having trouble with to date. They do not want to push it.

Somebody on his staff should give him a red MAGA hat to where in his next appearance. Ten bucks says he would not even get it.
So, the platform as I see it:
free stuff, Orange Man bad, free healthcare, free college, defund the police.
It's almost as if the Demarxists have been infiltrated with patriots giving them bad advice.....

Tell Joe that MAGA stands for March Against Gun Advocacy. He will proudly wear that hat!
Old 06-23-2020, 01:30 PM

Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsvette View Post
President Trump has to win this election. The alternative is too terrible to imagine.
Brads you and I agree... as we normally do.
Old 06-23-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryo45 View Post
brads you and i agree... As we normally do.
+1
Old 06-23-2020, 02:54 PM

America is in flames. Stopping this sort of violence is why we give cops guns. It's time for them to start using them and return safety and law and order to the streets. And if they can't or won't, the American people have the responsibility to arm themselves in self defense and take back the streets, using all force necessary.