The Best Handgun Display and Storage Rack - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 01-01-2017, 10:41 AM

The Best Handgun Display and Storage Rack

Over the last six to eight months I've been working on this handgun display and storage rack. I had a need for a rack that didn't touch the finish of my firearms and didn't like any of the choices out there. This is the result of months of testing for balance and function. I currently have 4- gun racks available and a new batch of 6 gun racks will be available mid January. These PATENT PENDING Handgun Racks are handmade by me using US made cold rolled steel bent and welded and coated with a durable professional nylon dip coating. This is a great way to store and display your firearms without touching the delicate bluing. The nylon coating will not harm your barrel. These are for storage and display and loaded firearms should never be used on this rack. These handgun racks will work with most any pistol in .380 or above. I will have a website and Facebook page up soon for even more information. Thanks for looking! Price is $35.00 plus shipping for 4 gun rack and the 6 gun rack will be $45.00 plus shipping. Feedback on these has been outstanding. Please contact me with questions or for purchase.

Dimensions & Specifications:
4 Gun Handgun Rack with full size 1911 pistols
10" front to rear
7" Tall ( +/- depending on rear sight height)
8 3/4" Width
1/4" cold rolled steel
Hot Plastisol Nylon Dip Coating
Price $35.00 plus shipping

-------------------------------

6 Gun Handgun Rack with full size 1911 pistols
10" front to rear
7" Tall ( +/- depending on rear sight height)
13 1/2" Width
5/16" cold rolled steel legs with 1/4" hangers
Hot Plastisol Nylon Dip Coating
Price $45.00 plus shipping

***WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES COMING SOON!***

Old 01-01-2017, 10:47 AM

That would look good in a rolltop wood case
Old 01-05-2017, 06:25 AM

TTT, still available. Forum members have only had excellent feedback for these racks. A new batch of 6 gun racks back in stock soon! 1/4" and 5/16" welded steel construction provides solid storage and display for your heaviest and most treasured handguns. Hand made by me right here in CT. PM me with questions or to order. Website coming soon!

Last edited by Buickgsman; 01-05-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Old 01-06-2017, 08:49 PM

I'm very pleased with my rack.

Old 01-19-2017, 07:24 PM

A fresh batch of 4 gun and 6 gun and extended racks in stock and ready to go

TTT, your guns are an investment. Treat them to one of my gun racks. I make them all by hand, made of 5/16" & 1/4" steel rod, coated with Plastisol nylon dip for long life and durability while being mindful of delicate finishes. The regular 4 gun and 6 gun racks are great for most any semi auto and revolvers. For longer revolvers I offer a version with longer legs for the stability needed with longer firearms. Please PM me with questions and to purchase. Patent Pending
4 gun racks $35.00 plus shipping
6 gun racks $45.00 plus shipping

CHECK OUT MY HAND MADE PISTOL RACKS FOR YOUR FAVORITE HANDGUN! 1911's, revolvers, or whatever. I make models to safely and securely fit most popular sizes. Check us out in the thread below and visit our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBestGunRack/

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=712634
Old 01-29-2017, 07:09 PM

TTT, 4 and 6 gun and 6 gun for longer revolvers racks available. Hand made here in CT. 1/4" and 5/16" steel construction, Plastisol nylon dip for long life and protection of your firearms. The best way to store your handguns! Please PM me with interest. Website and Facebook page coming soon!
CHECK OUT MY HAND MADE PISTOL RACKS FOR YOUR FAVORITE HANDGUN! 1911's, revolvers, or whatever. I make models to safely and securely fit most popular sizes. Check us out in the thread below and visit our FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBestGunRack/

https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=712634

Last edited by Buickgsman; 01-29-2017 at 07:36 PM.