1911Forum banner

Moving Personal Messages to Storage Folder

510 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
I have a notice that the available room for my personal messages is 94% full. I created a folder in which to transfer some of the ones I'd like to keep. I've moved maybe 5 messages to the Storage folder, but the notice still says my available room for personal messages is 94% full. Do I have to completely delete personal messages to free up storage space?

#3 ·
Hey Kosh,

As someone in your usergroup, you have a max. amount of PMs capped at 70. There are a couple options you can do to free up space:

1. You can download your PMs (either all or the important ones to you) at the bottom right below your inbox, it'll show "Download all PMs as: XML, CSV, Text"

2. Or, you can become a site supporter and increase your inbox max allowed PMs to 200. You can view your options here https://forums.1911forum.com/payments.php or at the top of every page where it says "Site Supporters & Donations"

Let us know if you need further assistance with either one of these.

Cheers,
Nate :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.