1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 11-25-2017, 11:49 AM

Not receiving "1911 Forum Community Bulletin"

Dear Sirs;

Is there any way you can put me on the list to receive “The 1911 Forum Community Bulletin” again?

For reasons unknown about 1 year ago+ I was no longer getting it... so a friend has been sending me a copy which is how this request was generated.

I do receive on the “as generated” basis a thread I subscribe to re “Pics” with no problem & have submitted numerous requests to be re-added to the subscription list for the “Bulletin” again... but to no avail .

Would it be possible to get a call from someone to check out why this anomaly cannot (seemingly to me anyway) be resolved & evidently can’t be for reason(s) unknown?

My friend is aware of such & cannot understand why either... so I’m getting more than embarrassed to have him continue to copy me...

Many thanks for taking the time!
Will look forward to hearing that I should be receiving the next issue, please!

VKR,
Alex Umstead ________________________________
Old 11-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Hey alumltd,

Can you check your settings for me in your user cp? Go to user cp - look for "Settings & Options" on the left panel - "Edit Options" - Under "Receive Email", you should see "Receive a monthly newsletter from 1911Forum" and a box next to it to tick. If that box is unticked then tick it and click "save changes" and it'll add you to the newsletter list. If it is ticked, then I'll do a bit more investigating on my side.

Niall
Old 11-27-2017, 12:57 PM

Niall,

Just now checked the box... how it got unchecked , I'll never know, so really appreciate your tracking that down for me - & my friend.

Many thanx, sir... looking forward to the next issue for sure!
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Administrator

No problem at all! Feel free to reach out whenever you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Erik