1911Forum banner

Sentinel Premier or Lawman

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  SCD 
#1 ·
Thinking about one of the above mentioned pistols....I have had and still have several STI's but all compact in 45 also a Trajan in 9mm..I am very happy with all of them...looking for a 5" 45 and I am stuck between these two..I even considered a Trojan in 45...I will carry the pistol and of course it will be a range pistol also...Please help me make up my mind
Thanks

#5 ·
My Sentinel Premier is one of my favorites. I would put it up against any semi-custom 1911 out there. You will notice the mag-well got lost and the grips are from Ahrends.

I know you are talking about a full size Lawman, I assume; however, a new toy here is a Lawman 3.0 in 9mm. It is one of my EDC's and I love it.

My suggestion is to get one of each. :D

#6 ·
I recently bought a Lawman, love the gun. The fit and quality is tops, this is a top quality 1911 with custom touches for a very good price, STI hit the nail on the head with this gun. Not to sure what that odd rear sight on the Sentinal is about, it is a bit funky looking for me and the cut for it looks like nothign else would fit, but being an STI, I am sure it is a good quality gun as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.