1911Forum banner

Site Supporter status trouble please report here .

14K views 96 replies 36 participants last post by  tgt_usa 
#1 ·
If you've paid and you're avatar is not showing please report here . Sorry for the hassles . Tech staff is working on it .

*Please resist posting comments or observations not directly associated with your own acct . We're trying to assist those having difficulty .

#37 ·
recurring monthly on july31 2018

Seller info
1911Forum.com
https://www.1911forum.com
payments@1911forum.com
Purchase details
Purchase amount$15.00
Total$15.00
Hey there,

Please PM us the following information and we'll get it sorted:

1. Email from PayPal Account
2. Date of Purchase
3. The amount that you paid for
4. Type of membership
5. Transaction #

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

#38 ·
I got an email today from:

webmaster=1911forum.com@mg.vscope.cloud
saying:

Your access to the paid subscription "Site Supporter (Recurring)" is about to expire.
However, I renewed my subscription on 7/25/2018. Here is a screenshot of the PayPal transaction:

Please ensure that my subscription has been renewed.

#42 ·
I got an email today from:

saying:

However, I renewed my subscription on 7/25/2018. Here is a screenshot of the PayPal transaction:

Please ensure that my subscription has been renewed.
Just checked the system and you are good through Aug 2019

My problem is ( what very bad PROCRASTINATOR !! ) I have been paying $10 a month instead of $5 a month for what a year in a half or so?
Maybe the tech guys could go into my pm's and see what the chat was about this and pm me and help them stop the double payment?
Thanks guys
OK. So this is a little complicated.

First off, to stop double payment you'll need to go into your Paypal account, look for "Subscriptions" and you'll find the site listed twice. You need to turn auto-renewal off for one of those to stop double payment.

I can easily refund any payments made through Paypal in the last 60 days. After that, it gets harder. You would need to file a dispute of the payment with Paypal to get the funds returned. If you decide to go that route, let me know so I can give the Accounting guys the heads up with the details, to make it go faster.

Alternatively, if you give me the transaction numbers for all the payments you'd want refunded, I can credit your account the time to your account. You'd at least get the value of what you paid for. Make sense?

Let me know which you want option you want to take

Kevin

#39 ·
My problem is ( what very bad PROCRASTINATOR !! ) I have been paying $10 a month instead of $5 a month for what a year in a half or so?
Maybe the tech guys could go into my pm's and see what the chat was about this and pm me and help them stop the double payment?
Thanks guys

#41 ·
There is also the contact notification box at the top of the page below the horizontal tool bar .

Notices

Attention if you have renewed your paid membership on the site but it has not taken effect within 24 hours please send the tech account a private message here to get your account corrected and for further instruction. There is a connectivity error with Paypal and the site

Thank you from the management

#45 ·
Unable to access this forum on my pad

As the title says, I am unable to access this forum on my pad. It opens up to the home pace for about 1/2 second then goes to a page that says: Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired. Please push the back button to reload the previous window.
There is no back button to push. I can access this site on my laptop OK, have not tried my phone.
????????????????:confused:

#49 ·
Been trying to log in and renew but the forum outside Tapatalk doesn’t acknowledge my attempt. Hard to pay if it won’t let me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#60 ·
$50.00 sent for non recurring site supporter

I sent a PM but it said no messages were sent so I am posting part of the Pay Pal e-mail here.

May 20, 2019 18:29:20 PDT
Transaction ID: 7AU6026123394681T

You sent a payment of $50.00 USD to 1911Forum.com
(payments@1911forum.com)

Merchant
1911Forum.com
payments@1911forum.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Site Supporter Subscription
Item# 151e07c5a7d91504048943bfaecd21c5 $50.00 USD 1 $50.00 USD
Subtotal $50.00 USD
Total $50.00 USD
Payment $50.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *1911FORUMCO"
Payment sent to payments@1911forum.com

#61 ·
I sent a PM but it said no messages were sent so I am posting part of the Pay Pal e-mail here.

May 20, 2019 18:29:20 PDT
Transaction ID: 7AU6026123394681T

You sent a payment of $50.00 USD to 1911Forum.com
(payments@1911forum.com)

Merchant
1911Forum.com
payments@1911forum.com
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Site Supporter Subscription
Item# 151e07c5a7d91504048943bfaecd21c5 $50.00 USD 1 $50.00 USD
Subtotal $50.00 USD
Total $50.00 USD
Payment $50.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *1911FORUMCO"
Payment sent to payments@1911forum.com
Hello there,

To stop recurring payments, you will need to do this on PayPal's side

Here is a link that should explain how to do it: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...yment-There-dosen-t-seem-anywhere/td-p/180230

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.