Biden wants to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control - Page 3 - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-06-2020, 07:06 PM

Yay, meme time!

Last edited by jamiesaun; 03-06-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:21 PM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 03-07-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
Exactly. His "gaffes" remind my of my wife's grandfather before he shot himself. He was leaving weird cryptic messages around the house that made absolutely no sense to anybody but him. Joe is doing the same thing. Pretty sure it's dementia.
He even got his wife and sister mixed up...

The dementia part reminds me of a guy my Dad used to work with. His wife had dementia and they owned a revolver for protection. One day he went to the store to get something, returned home to his wife and was out on their sundeck of their 2-story home. She apparently didn't recognize him and shot him twice, sending him over the deck railing and falling down to the grass in the backyard.

Neighbors came over to see what all the noise was about, she said she just shot an intruder trying to break in. He survived, but was in pretty bad shape for a while.

I could see Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe getting this bad in no time.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7in1911 View Post
He even got his wife and sister mixed up...

The dementia part reminds me of a guy my Dad used to work with. His wife had dementia and they owned a revolver for protection. One day he went to the store to get something, returned home to his wife and was out on their sundeck of their 2-story home. She apparently didn't recognize him and shot him twice, sending him over the deck railing and falling down to the grass in the backyard.

Neighbors came over to see what all the noise was about, she said she just shot an intruder trying to break in. He survived, but was in pretty bad shape for a while.

I could see Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe getting this bad in no time.

Old 03-08-2020, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
Biden got a endorsement from anti-gun Beto O;Rouke today at his rally. if he wins he will put Beto in charge of gun control.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ar-endorsement

Remember Beto was the one who said, "Hell yes, we want to take your guns".
Beto couldn’t be in charge of bowel control...
Old 03-09-2020, 10:22 PM

If you are male and wear a dress and lipstick you're
exempt from confiscation!!!
A Kilt and Bagpipes and they'll know not to mess with you.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:43 PM

... and in other Democrap news...

I'm amazed at the types of candidates that the Democraps nominate for high office. Just to digress a tiny bit, today we got news that the Democrat candidate for Florida governor in the 2018 race, the one that DeSantis won by one of the narrowest margin in a long time, Andrew Gillum overdosed on crystal meth.

This dope-head almost won the Florida governorship. He came within 0.41 percentage points in 2018.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...41165641.html?
Quote:
Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible crystal meth and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.
and

Quote:
Police say Gillum, who was not arrested, was too intoxicated to answer questions. An offense incident report says that officers found three clear plastic baggies of suspected crystal meth on the bed and floor.
Is there any question as to why everywhere that the Democraps get elected that the place turns to a crapfest? Dope, crime, high taxes, corruption... need i say more?
Old 03-13-2020, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
I'm amazed at the types of candidates that the Democraps nominate for high office. Just to digress a tiny bit, today we got news that the Democrat candidate for Florida governor in the 2018 race, the one that DeSantis won by one of the narrowest margin in a long time, Andrew Gillum overdosed on crystal meth.

This dope-head almost won the Florida governorship. He came within 0.41 percentage points in 2018.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...41165641.html?

and

Is there any question as to why everywhere that the Democraps get elected that the place turns to a crapfest? Dope, crime, high taxes, corruption... need i say more?

Amazing, simply amazing..........thanks for this update.

"That which you come by too easily, you value too lightly."
Old 03-13-2020, 08:10 PM

The only bigger idiots than Joe Biden are the complete retards that support him.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:12 PM

Beat them to death with baseball bats, then mabe they will have to register them, put serial numbers on everything not just guns.
Old 03-15-2020, 11:00 AM

Amazingly enough I still see idiots with Beto bumper stickers on their cars. To tell everyone he is coming after their guns in Texas was incredibly stupid as that alienated a large block of people from voting for him. He actually thought enough people would vote for him to win.
Old 03-15-2020, 12:25 PM

Must be fake news. Senile Joe has said repeatedly that he supports the Second Amendment and he wouldn't lie about something like that, would he????