1911Forum banner

Two Robbery Suspects shot, one dies

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  pocketshaver 
#1 ·
#3 ·
You must be a softie.

I view it as good news right away. The California disease must be getting to you. ;)

#4 ·
Also in Texas, if the surviving suspect is adjudicated as needing to go into the adult system, he can be charged with capital murder just like he pulled the trigger and killed his partner. I've seen that usd locally but I think it was an all adult case on a burglar a homeowner shot.

#5 ·
I was surprised that they released the name of a juvenile. As for the shooting, the perps knew this could happen yet they robbed the joint anyhow. So no sympathy on that from me.

Other than seeing young folks ruin their own lives & those of others. That always brings me down.

#6 ·
Juvenile?

I haven't seen but the deceased 17 year old's name released. In Texas, he was not a juvenile as far as criminal conduct. At 17, you go to grown-up jail. Also, in every sort of case I dealt with, the attorneys told us to release the name of the dead person (if someone asked) as the deceased lose their right to privacy. I didn't think that was the professional and ethical thing to do, but "the law"....in this case he isn't a juvenile anyway.

#10 ·
Well not according to Michael Bloomberg... ;)

He claims only cops should have guns and decide when to shoot someone when asked about that Texas Church shooting.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...rch-shooting-is-an-insult-to-hero-jack-wilson
Bloomberg: It may be true that someone in the congregation had his own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people, but it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.
[Warning: sarcasm on]

Isn't the nation lucky to have such a gifted sage to enlight all of us with his wisdom?

[/sarcasm off]

#8 ·
I suppose they received their just Christmas present a little early.:dope::dope:

Thankfully, now they won't be taking anyone else's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.