New carved rigs from Milt Sparks - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > > >

Notices

Old 08-24-2017, 04:57 PM

New carved rigs from Milt Sparks

Jim's been wanting to do this for a long time. He finally found a master carver/saddle maker that is as excited about doing these rigs as we are.

Only select holsters are available for production right now with three piece rigs possibly in the near future. Jim will personally be building these to order and build time estimates are an approximate 6 weeks on delivery! Or so he tells me. Call the shop and ask for Jim or Nick for more details.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:13 PM

Beautiful, the depth is impressive.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Banned

About time! I've wanted a carved rig for years, but few come up to the quality of Tony's shop. Quality AND art, at the same time! I'm in.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator

Gorgeous rigs Tony, tell Jim he has made a good choice in who he chose to do this.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 08-25-2017, 07:30 AM

Very nice!
Old 09-21-2017, 08:41 AM

The man behind our carved holsters, Tom Angle. Tom started leather carving and stamping in 1962 at the age of 15 to help his family out after his father became ill. Tom is a long time rancher and served in law enforcement for a time. We are excited to team up with Tom, merge our crafts and bring an heirloom quality product to market.
Tom now resides in Jordan Valley, Oregon. Jordan Valley is located about an hour and a half from our shop in Garden City, Idaho. I made the drive out there the other day to get some pictures of Tom carving one of our 1AT holsters. I would like to thank Tom for inviting me into his shop and allowing me to stick my camera over his shoulder to capture some of these images. I'm grateful for the experience. Please go over to Thos. Angle Saddlery's Facebook page or visit his website at http://thosangle.com/ to see more of his great work. NH
Attached Thumbnails
JV1.jpg   JV2.jpg   jv3.jpg   jv4.jpg   jv5.jpg   jv6.jpg  

jv7.jpg  
Old 09-21-2017, 11:21 AM

Those are really nice!