1911Forum banner

ACW Brimstone - Incoming

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ken y 
#1 · (Edited)
Sometimes, being in/on the right place at the right time pays off and this beautiful ACW Brimstone chambered in 9mm landed in Scottsdale, AZ today.

I'm delighted, to say the least to own one of the ACW creations.

The blue'd finish is perfect and I mean perfect, the grip checkering is unique however the best feature is the high cut grip and the ease in which you can get an entire hand on a compact frame. It feels like everyone gun should feel in your hand, high, tight and right.

For a guy that searches for more unique (I hate the term rare) 9mm compacts this is the high-point in my collection. I've been told it's one of the few (and maybe the only, non-ramped 9mm.

See less See more
#3 ·
I can only tell you what I was told, that this was a prototype and changing to a ramp barrel saved a few hours of fitting and machine work.

#5 ·
It's amazing the blue'd finish is like nothing I have ever seen, how you cut it high enough that my entire hand fits on it (it feels like a commander) is simply an industry first, well done :):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.