Mexico Demands Explanation for Obama-era Gun-walking Scandal - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 05-20-2020, 04:06 PM

Mexico Demands Explanation for Obama-era Gun-walking Scandal

Damn tootin' right they deserve an explanation and so do we.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2020...aign=ila_alert
Quote:
On Friday May 8, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador​ shared his intent to demand that the U.S. provide Mexico with further information on Operation Fast and Furious. According to Reuters, the failed operation has once again come to the forefront of Mexican politics "amid a debate over historic U.S.-Mexico cooperation on security."
I hope Mexico charges Holder and Lynch, and the rest of the Obama circus clowns with criminal conspiracy. We would do the same if we found someone in high office in another country facilitated import into the USA of contraband. Does Noriega ring a bell?
Old 05-20-2020, 04:39 PM

If any of these corrupt lying leftist spent their retirement in a Mexican prison that would be true well deserved justice.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:08 PM

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

I don't blame Mexican officials for being ticked off about this.
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2020, 06:12 PM

We all should be ticked off about this.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolymerMan View Post
Damn tootin' right they deserve an explanation and so do we.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2020...aign=ila_alert

I hope Mexico charges Holder and Lynch, and the rest of the Obama circus clowns with criminal conspiracy. We would do the same if we found someone in high office in another country facilitated import into the USA of contraband. Does Noriega ring a bell?
We allowed Noriega to operate freely, until we didn't

Life Member-National Rifle Association, Member-Texas State Rifle Association
Old 05-20-2020, 07:16 PM

Heck, we're still wanting a real explanation and accountability.

R.I.P. Miss Andi. It was a fine, long run old pup and I miss ya. AIW
Old 05-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by low drag View Post
I don't blame Mexican officials for being ticked off about this.
Which Mexican officials? The ones marked for death who actually care about violence or the ones with cartel cash inside their pockets?
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:45 PM

Why didn't they make a stink when the applicable administration was still in office?
Old 05-20-2020, 07:48 PM

My bet is nothing happens. There are a bunch of leftist that should be in prison but none are.
Old 05-20-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyomatic View Post
Why didn't they make a stink when the applicable administration was still in office?
Maybe scared they would be audited by the IRS like everyone else who questioned hussein
Old 05-20-2020, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyomatic View Post
Well they did... but the Obama administration did zilch for them.

It's called politics and what better time to bring out the dirty laundry, four months away from the most important election we will have this new decade.

The current Mexican administration wants to stay on good terms with the Donald. What better way than to show how members of the Obama circus damaged their nation, what better way to give Trump ammo when members of the old DNC circus start talking trash.

Trump has many allies around the world. They will do what they can to help. Sounds like dirty politics but its is just what the DNC circus clowns deserve after their impeachment hoax.

Same thing with the current Ukraine administration... they just released an audio tape proving that Ol Creepy Uncle Joe did in fact have a quid pro quo conversation with Poroshenko.

Old 05-20-2020, 09:04 PM

If the Mexican government issues a warrant for the arrest of Eric Holder then follows up with a request for his extradition to Mexico to stand trial, we should oblige them.

- Daniel Webster
Old 05-20-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklon View Post
If the Mexican government issues a warrant for the arrest of Eric Holder then follows up with a request for his extradition to Mexico to stand trial, we should oblige them.
We can't even get them to stand trial here. Who exactly is going to extradite them? I guess a man can dream...
Old 05-20-2020, 09:42 PM

Obama and Eric Holder should be required to answer for their "fast and furious" actions.

Those actions were internationally wrongful in every sense of ethical conduct.

This is one time where it seems difficult to disagree with Mexico's government.

Of course, the central offense was Obama's and Holder's disregard of the 2A/Constitution. If they'd only minded the Constitutional 2A structures set forth by the Founding Fathers, all would have been well. It boggles the mind that such a simple thing was so difficult for Obama, Holder, and pals to figure out.

Unbelievably, Biden, those who've endorsed Biden, and all of their cohorts continue onward in lemming-like fashion.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 05-20-2020 at 09:56 PM.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
Obama and Eric Holder should be required to answer for their "fast and furious" actions.

Those actions were internationally wrongful in every sense of ethical conduct.

This is one time where it seems difficult to disagree with Mexico's government.

Of course, the central offense was Obama's and Holder's disregard of the 2A/Constitution. If they'd only minded the Constitutional 2A structures set forth by the Founding Fathers, all would have been well. It boggles the mind that such a simple thing was so difficult for Obama, Holder, and pals to figure out.

Unbelievably, Biden, those who've endorsed Biden, and all of their cohorts continue onward in lemming-like fashion.
Holder was held in contempt of congress 8 years ago. It received bipartisan support.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/...ongress-077988
Quote:
The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.
I doubt that proceedings will take place against the former circus clowns of the Obama administration. Nevertheless, they could hold senate hearings, and bring Holder for questioning again because Mexico makes an official request.

He won't have any executive immunity since he is no longer in office.

The benefit this request from Mexico has, is it allows the Trump administration to reopen the events of what actually went on with Fast and Furious as a diplomatic courtesy to Mexico. We are obliged to help them... no?

That would go a long way to expose the many facets of corruption against the administration of the former Kenyan-in-Chief. Its just that so much shenanigans went on in the Obama years. The Clinton pay-for-play, Hunter Biden Ukraine deal, Fast and Furious, Benghazi... the GOP needs to re-hash all of this up front and hard so people see how corrupt the Dems as we head to the election.

The Dems attempted a coup d'état by falsifying evidence in an impeachment proceeding in hopes of overthrowing a duly elected president. They are due payback.
Old 05-21-2020, 12:03 AM

That operation made no law enforcement sense, No practical sense, no ethical sense, and didn’t make Any moral sense. What a huge blunder. This is another example that the Federal Govt has no idea what they are doing. Don’t trust ATF, FBI, or any 3 letter acronym law enforcement agency.

I’m a police officer of 22 years and counting, I can’t believe times have come to this. What a shame.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenring1911 View Post
Maybe scared they would be audited by the IRS like everyone else who questioned hussein
You are right about that he was a petty vindictive sob.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:53 AM

Who cares, its Mexico. Like seriously...its MEXICO!!

We just need to finish the wall and be done with them.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:39 AM

A lot of snarky comments here. But really, many Mexican citizens died (some genuinely innocent) because we supplied weapons to the cartels. Would you be troubled if the Mexican government adopted a policy of shipping G-19s to gangbangers? I think you would.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
Which Mexican officials? The ones marked for death who actually care about violence or the ones with cartel cash inside their pockets?
The non sequitur aside. It's a legitimate issue regardless if you like or dislike the legacy of President Obama.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldguy9 View Post
A lot of snarky comments here. But really, many Mexican citizens died (some genuinely innocent) because we supplied weapons to the cartels. Would you be troubled if the Mexican government adopted a policy of shipping G-19s to gangbangers? I think you would.
Just as troubled as I am by Holder's criminal activity. But do I think Mexico's government would actually punish those responsible for such a policy? No more so than I think ours will. I mean didn't Barr already say he wasn't expecting to press charges against Biden or Obama? Per AG Barr:

Quote:
"Not every abuse of power -- no matter how outrageous -- is necessarily a federal crime."
The reality of it is if you or I had done what Holder did, we would be buried under a prison. Whether it would be an American or Mexican one is a coin flip. But Holder is going to skate. They'll waste 4 years and a hundred million dollars investigating. But no charges will be brought against him. We have a two tier justice system, and he's part of the protected class. They don't get punished, unless maybe they're Republican. Sometimes those ones get a little slap on the nose, because they're just a little bit less protected than Democrats.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:59 AM

Mexico should demand an explanation. Many officials of the Obama administration should be indicted & tried. Do I expect it to happen. No. These folks seem to be made of Teflon.

Maybe, just maybe, a large quantity of document pertaining to this could be declassified & we could learn more of exactly how dirty they really were. Sadly even if this happened it would have little effect as the mainstream media would refuse to report it & even if they did the yellow dog democrat types would completely ignore it.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:36 AM

At this point the best thing we can do is to show up in November and VOTE conservative!
Old 05-21-2020, 06:36 PM

I confident in our government to do nothing about this like the many other scandals and gates.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm View Post
I confident in our government to do nothing about this like the many other scandals and gates.
I have a feeling that is going to change if Trump is re-elected.....a guy can dream cant he!