1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 05-12-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
In 10 years you'll have a completely different opinion of "tinfoil hat wearers".
A fundamental change is about to happen in this country.
Whatchu talkin bout ‘about to happen’?
How about already has and did?
Not a single real LAW has been passed in regard to all the shutdowns and sheltering in place yet people blindly obeyed them and still are. People are being arrested for setting foot on the sand in a beach that is still closed ‘per order of the mayor or governor’. Yet there is no actual statute that is being broken because nothing was done right by submitting a bill, voting on it and having it signed into law. We have all been living under dictatorial decrees for months now. And since they see how easy it is to just flick a pen, write something down and have the police enforce it I don’t believe for one second they will ever allow things to go back to the ‘normal’ we once knew.
This is the Fluture courtesy of a Flu d’état.
COTEP#782
Old 05-12-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadad View Post
I've said it all along. It's just like ancestry dna. Upload your dna and then next thing you are convicted of murder. Amazon alexa Nope! Don't want a 24/7 wire tap in my living room.

Excuse me now I'm going to put on my tinfoil hat and throw my phone in the lake.

I use heavy gauge Reynolds wrap.
That cheap Chinese foil is almost useless.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62Kolectr View Post
Whatchu talkin bout ‘about to happen’?
How about already has and did?
Not a single real LAW has been passed in regard to all the shutdowns and sheltering in place yet people blindly obeyed them and still are. People are being arrested for setting foot on the sand in a beach that is still closed ‘per order of the mayor or governor’. Yet there is no actual statute that is being broken because nothing was done right by submitting a bill, voting on it and having it signed into law. We have all been living under dictatorial decrees for months now. And since they see how easy it is to just flick a pen, write something down and have the police enforce it I don’t believe for one second they will ever allow things to go back to the ‘normal’ we once knew.
This is the Fluture courtesy of a Flu d’état.

yes, there has been some considerable over reach by petty wannabe tyrants.

We are still a nation of laws though.
For now, anyway.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton: the state of Texas is warning Mayor Ron Nirenberg and
County Judge Nelson Wolff their local coronavirus orders are unlawful.

“Unfortunately, a few Texas counties and cities seem to have confused recommendations
with requirements and have grossly exceeded state law to impose their own will on private
citizens and businesses.

These letters seek to avoid any public confusion as we reopen the state,” Paxton said.

“I trust that local officials will act quickly to correct any orders that unlawfully conflict with
Texas law and Governor Abbott’s Executive Orders.”

It had to start somewhere...

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...ovid-19-orders
Old 05-13-2020, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
Didn't the government use the NY subway system in the late '60's to test low level pathogens on American citizens without their consent?

I wouldn't put anything past them.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk
From the little bit that I vaguely remember, it was the military (50's) testing an infectious disease to see how it could be used against the civilian population of an enemy country. They released it in the subways of a US city without telling anybody. They've also experimented on our own troops without their consent or even telling them that they were being exposed. As far as I know these types of illegal tests ended in the 60's.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by INV136 View Post
From the little bit that I vaguely remember, it was the military (50's) testing an infectious disease to see how it could be used against the civilian population of an enemy country. They released it in the subways of a US city without telling anybody. They've also experimented on our own troops without their consent or even telling them that they were being exposed. As far as I know these types of illegal tests ended in the 60's.
Right-O. 1950's. San Francisco (big surprise there ) was one of the test grounds.

Wonder if it was a stupid virus that was being tested?

https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...weapons-2016-9

Old 05-14-2020, 12:21 PM

Well judging by what is going on there today.

I would say that whatever they were testing worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
Right-O. 1950's. San Francisco (big surprise there ) was one of the test grounds.

Wonder if it was a stupid virus that was being tested?

https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...weapons-2016-9

It just took a while to kick in.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:55 PM

They're boxing us in, the same way Hitler did the Jews. Once they get us behind the wire and in chains, we've handed them our lives and all power over us. You can only defy the tyrant while you are still free.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
They're boxing us in, the same way Hitler did the Jews. Once they get us behind the wire and in chains, we've handed them our lives and all power over us. You can only defy the tyrant while you are still free.
The star is the mask now?

The contact tracer your papers?

I see it.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry