Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
All part of the 4Ds.
The 4D's cover a LOT of "stuff"! Basic requirement of the leftist (communist) propaganda messages on most subjects; too vague to be defined, but appeals to a wide audience that has been raised on the 4Ds!

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)
Old 03-03-2020, 05:56 PM

Dumb
Drugged
Dependent

and, I might have forgotten the 4th. Is is "Disallusioned"?

Got it, "Disarmed".

Last edited by Sistema1927; 03-03-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Finally remembered
Old 03-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistema1927 View Post
Dumb
Drugged
Dependent

and, I might have forgotten the 4th. Is is "Disallusioned"?

Got it, "Disarmed".
Yup.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
Biden wants to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control

The blind, leading the stupid. Marvelous...
Old 03-03-2020, 06:44 PM

Folks, this is another reason that everyone who can should vote for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries. The Democratic party apparatchiks will do everything they can to push Biden over Sanders or Bloomberg because they see Biden as the most electable. Since the President has the Republican nomination sewed up, let's do everything we can to help him from the other side. I still think Trump would beat Biden, but Bernie winning the nomination would be good for Republicans up and down the ticket.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Nah, it will be Pete Buttigieg. He gets the same demographic and more with that pick.
Maybe, old, confused creepy Uncle Joe will sniff and grop Mayor Pete Buttplug in a momentary state of confusion.

Whot? No... No, I'm not being grotesque and homophobic, I'm being realistic...C'mon old Joe is in on all that LGBTQ queerness stuff. It could happen if Buttplug Pete has been using the right shampoo. Ol' Joe just can't resist sniffing out aromatic shampoos. He just cannot and it's not limited to other men's wives!!!
Old 03-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

[QUOTE=PolymerMan;13084264]Maybe, old, confused creepy Uncle Joe will sniff and grop Mayor Pete Buttplug in a momentary state of confusion.

Whot? No... No, I'm not being grotesque and homophobic, I'm being realistic...C'mon old Joe is in on all that LGBTQ queerness stuff. It could happen if Buttplug Pete has been using the right shampoo. Ol' Joe just can't resist sniffing out aromatic shampoos. He just cannot and it's not limited to other men's "wives"!!![/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you, considering the content...

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Old 03-03-2020, 09:36 PM

I'm honestly surprised Biden can even remember who that is. His recent performances show that his mind has deteriorated a lot. He also had an aneurism at one point. His mental state makes him more appropriate for the retirement house than the White House.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Administrator

Fortunately for Biden he has the mainstream news media to protect him and make him look good. Whenever Bush Sr. and Jr. made a gaffe it was all over the news and late night talk shows, but when Biden lets loose one of his zingers only the conservative sites pick up on it.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:31 PM

Looking at the Super Tuesday results so far, it looks like creepy Uncle Joe is going to be the Dems pick.

If I was still living in Texas, with an open primary, then I would be pulling the lever for Sanders today, just to throw a money wrench into the works. Looking at those early results, I am guessing that I good number of Republicans did just that today.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNHipowerluv View Post
I'm honestly surprised Biden can even remember who that is. His recent performances show that his mind has deteriorated a lot. He also had an aneurism at one point. His mental state makes him more appropriate for the retirement house than the White House.
Exactly. His "gaffes" remind my of my wife's grandfather before he shot himself. He was leaving weird cryptic messages around the house that made absolutely no sense to anybody but him. Joe is doing the same thing. Pretty sure it's dementia.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Looking at the Super Tuesday results so far, it looks like creepy Uncle Joe is going to be the Dems pick.

If I was still living in Texas, with an open primary, then I would be pulling the lever for Sanders today, just to throw a money wrench into the works. Looking at those early results, I am guessing that I good number of Republicans did just that today.
Good thing the Bernie Bro's aren't going to vote for anybody but Bernie.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:28 AM

I think no matter how you look at it your still looking for a tootsie roll in a septic tank.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:33 AM

Apparently, democrat gun owners are ready to give up their guns or they wouldn't vote democrat. I do not understand this. Never will. The confiscation of our guns is part of the democrat platform, any of the jokers running on a democrat ticket are in agreement with this. Whether it's Biden, Bernie, Bloomberg, any and all have the same agenda.

Last edited by Big Pete10; 03-04-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pete10 View Post
Apparently, democrat gun owners are ready to give up their guns or they wouldn't vote democrat. I do not understand this. Never will. The confiscation of our guns is part of the democrat platform, any of the jokers running on a democrat ticket are in agreement with this. Whether it's Biden, Bernie, Bloomberg, any and all have the same agenda.
Just as puzzling as any Jew voting for Dems and their disarmament agenda. How short must their memories be?
Old 03-04-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiesaun View Post
Good thing the Bernie Bro's aren't going to vote for anybody but Bernie.
Jamie that is exactly what I am hoping for. Sleepy Joe can't win without Bernie's supporters no matter how much Mini Mike spends on him or who his VP pick is.

He will probably pick a black woman to help him pander to race and sex. I think Maxine Waters would be an excellent VP for him.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC shooter View Post
Jamie that is exactly what I am hoping for. Sleepy Joe can't win without Bernie's supporters no matter how much Mini Mike spends on him or who his VP pick is.

He will probably pick a black woman to help him pander to race and sex. I think Maxine Waters would be an excellent VP for him.
That's a question I still have yet to answer. But as of now, I'm almost certain.

So we have Biden, who the Bernie Bros won't vote for. And we have Bernie, who the moderate Dems won't vote for. I'm thinking we're going to be just fine.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlwb View Post
Biden got a endorsement from anti-gun Beto O;Rouke today at his rally. if he wins he will put Beto in charge of gun control.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ar-endorsement

Remember Beto was the one who said, "Hell yes, we want to take your guns".
Congratulations, Joe. You just kept Texas from going Blue.

Don't trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz. He WILL rip you off.
All my 1911s are in .45acp. Why? Because size matters.--Me
The 9mm Punibellum is a SD cartridge fit only for women and Europeans--Me
Old 03-04-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Just as puzzling as any Jew voting for Dems and their disarmament agenda. How short must their memories be?
Probably the Jews who don't care about their gun rights are the "Americanized" Jews (the ones who emigrated to the United States before the Nazi's started taking power in the early 1930's in Europe). Most of them were never challenged by by seeing the Aryan atrocities inflicted on their European kinfolk. .
Old 03-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
Probably the Jews who don't care about their gun rights are the "Americanized" Jews (the ones who emigrated to the United States before the Nazi's started taking power in the early 1930's in Europe). Most of them were never challenged by by seeing the Aryan atrocities inflicted on their European kinfolk. .
I would make a different guess - most of the holocaust survivors and their entire generation are already departed from this world, and two or three generations later those lessons are lost as only stories from great-grandpa or great-grandma and those are just stories....

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Old 03-04-2020, 08:04 PM

Biden has been showing signs of gross dementia for quite some time.

Me thinks he is but a sacrifice to throw under the bus in November.

Nobody in their right minds would think they can win on a progressive platform.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:51 PM

Its looking more like old Joe is going to be their nominee. God help us all.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:02 PM

Most everybody on this site knows that any democrat that is elected president would support any and all bans on guns and restrictions on people's ability to possess any and all firearms and other defensive weapons.

Robert Francis Beta 'Rourke is a known anti-2nd Amendment idiot in my state. If you saw his debate with Ted Cruz during the elections, one of the moderators asked him about an incident in El Paso where he caused a vehicle accident and a witness told police that Beta attempted to flee the scene of that accident. Beta lied to the moderator and stated that he didn't attempt to flee the scene. I had the displeasure of being assigned to El Paso for two years when I was in the Border Patrol. I came across 8 DWI accidents and in every incident the drunk driver attempted to flee the scene (if physically able to drive off or run away on foot) or, they would lie and state that a phantom person was driving the vehicle and left the scene before we or the police came upon the accident. I have zero doubt that Beta was drunk and attempted to drive away after causing his accident. He lied then and he lied during the televised debate.

His first was to try and take Ted Cruz's senate seat. If he wasn't so stupid, he would still be a congressman because of the idiot democrats that infest the El Paso area, that elected him to congress. His second mistake was to admit on national TV that he would seize AR15's and AK47's if elected president. He admitted something that everyone (with a working brain cell) already knows. The democrats want to confiscate law abiding citizen's legally owned firearms in an effort to disarm the public. The rest of his party knows to deny that fact because the moderate voters would be less inclined to elect them with an acknowledged agenda to violate the 2nd Amendment.

But, it doesn't matter whether or not "Pervert Joe" Biden was to give him a position on his cabinet or not. Biden is senile and his handlers would be using him as their puppet to institute whatever policies they want to slam this country with if Biden beats the president in the general election. Beta isn't as dangerous as the more intelligent, dishonest democrats that won't admit their true agenda. They're the ones that will stab you in the back while Beta is the village idiot that is yelling at your face to give up your guns or he'll send the police to do it.

Last edited by INV136; 03-05-2020 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 03-06-2020, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by INV136 View Post
Most everybody on this site knows that any democrat that is elected president would support any and all bans on guns and restrictions on people's ability to possess any and all firearms and other defensive weapons.

Robert Francis Beta 'Rourke is a known anti-2nd Amendment idiot in my state. If you saw his debate with Ted Cruz during the elections, one of the moderators asked him about an incident in El Paso where he caused a vehicle accident and a witness told police that Beta attempted to flee the scene of that accident. Beta lied to the moderator and stated that he didn't attempt to flee the scene. I had the displeasure of being assigned to El Paso for two years when I was in the Border Patrol. I came across 8 DWI accidents and in every incident the drunk driver attempted to flee the scene (if physically able to drive off or run away on foot) or, they would lie and state that a phantom person was driving the vehicle and left the scene before we or the police came upon the accident. I have zero doubt that Beta was drunk and attempted to drive away after causing his accident. He lied then and he lied during the televised debate.

His first was to try and take Ted Cruz's senate seat. If he wasn't so stupid, he would still be a congressman because of the idiot democrats that infest the El Paso area, that elected him to congress. His second mistake was to admit on national TV that he would seize AR15's and AK47's if elected president. He admitted something that everyone (with a working brain cell) already knows. The democrats want to confiscate law abiding citizen's legally owned firearms in an effort to disarm the public. The rest of his party knows to deny that fact because the moderate voters would be less inclined to elect them with an acknowledged agenda to violate the 2nd Amendment.

But, it doesn't matter whether or not "Pervert Joe" Biden was to give him a position on his cabinet or not. Biden is senile and his handlers would be using him as their puppet to institute whatever policies they want to slam this country with if Biden beats the president in the general election. Beta isn't as dangerous as the more intelligent, dishonest democrats that won't admit their true agenda. They're the ones that will stab you in the back while Beta is the village idiot that is yelling at your face to give up your guns or he'll send the police to do it.
Agreed. I thought the DNC was dying, turns out they're still very much in charge. That's good for us since it'll drive a wedge between the progressives and the Dumbocrats. They don't belong in the same party anyway. Neither do the republicans and conservatives for that matter.

Last edited by jamiesaun; 03-06-2020 at 06:34 AM.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:03 PM

Last edited by jamiesaun; 03-06-2020 at 07:19 PM.