Do your part people.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/08/mon...#axzz6WK2e2cjC
Old 09-08-2020, 05:32 PM

VOTE! VOLUNTEER!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Well, damn.. I'm already zeroed.. With boxes-to-go.. Stop expecting more ;-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2020, 01:13 AM

If we wait until after the election to prepare for open war with the left, we are giving the left 60 more days of preparation, than we are giving ourselves. Now is the time to start forming self defense teams, deciding on targets and tactics, and developing communications systems and channels. And if you have not stocked up on ammo already, do so now while there seems to be a easing of crowds at the gun stores (at least in Los Angeles). And with Antifa and BLM stocking up on body armor, it means we have to get better at head shots. So get to a range and practice.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:31 AM

These antifa and BLM knuckleheads are of little concern to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
If we wait until after the election to prepare for open war with the left, we are giving the left 60 more days of preparation, than we are giving ourselves. Now is the time to start forming self defense teams, deciding on targets and tactics, and developing communications systems and channels. And if you have not stocked up on ammo already, do so now while there seems to be a easing of crowds at the gun stores (at least in Los Angeles). And with Antifa and BLM stocking up on body armor, it means we have to get better at head shots. So get to a range and practice.
The people that I worry about all have offices on Capitol hill.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:32 PM

I hope and pray that this does not come to war. There are other things we need to do long before we declare all out war.
Volunteer to help more pro 2A candidates get elected. Not just Trump. And if you look a little closer it is not just about 2A. The liberals have decided that the bill of rights needs to go away.
Biden will take away tax credits for employers who put money into IRAs and he will target the stock market. The middle class is under attack. Libs want to destroy America as we know it.
We need to organize ya i know all about the probs with the NRA. And how WLP and others spend NRA money on themselves. And we don't need to all sign up for NRA. We desperately need to do something.
If we win at election time we need to continue to push our values. We need to welcome those new gun owners into the fold and teach them about how we are about to lose our rights. We need to teach them about gun safety and how to properly use their guns to prevent them from hurting themselves and other innocent people and children.
Never again can we become lazy and allow this to happen.
Get out and vote help other conservatives get out and vote.
What are you waiting for? An invitation? Here it is. Been sent to you by all the libs in the USA.

Last edited by Phreddie30.06; 09-10-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
I hope and pray that this does not come to war. There are other things we need to do long before we declare all out war.
Volunteer to help more pro 2A candidates get elected. Not just Trump. And if you look a little closer it is not just about 2A. The right has decided that the bill of rights needs to go away.
???

NRA Life Member
Old 09-10-2020, 02:07 PM

Leftists above all else demand freedom from God and any standard of Godly people.

Further, Newspeak is their language. Words mean exactly what they want, and do not mean what the author or speaker meant, or what they expect the listener to understand.

Perhaps the "bill of rights" this poster speaks of is their imagined rights of abortion, of unlimited taxing of the un-politically-connected who earn money, of race-based practices, of complete control of what any who disagree may or more accurately may not say, and of unlimited control over people's lives.

On the other hand, the rest of the content isn't leftist, so who knows, perhaps it is a bizarre typo?
Old 09-10-2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredRod View Post
???
As a Drill Sargent might say his other right.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnireland View Post
I started preparing about a year before the Presidential election, the one back in 2008 that started most of this BS.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:42 PM

We also need to start thinking about what we want from our next POTUS -- the one after President Trump.

What I want from my new GOP:

1. BoR protections. Enforce the entire thing uniformly across the land.

2. Border control. And I don't mean just a wall. Immigration reform. Try to come back to a more sane system, that won't continue to dilute the US.

3. Go after Education. Find all the communist and racial indoctrinators and smoke them out, defund them, whatever it takes. Say the full, entire Pledge of Allegiance. Every day. No exceptions. No provision for butthurt "Buh-buh-buh-muh religion is not your religion!" Don't care. You will say the whole thing.

4. Defund NPR and PBS. They have long strayed from their missions and have become communist indoctrinators.

5. Continue to go after Critical Race Theory. I had some, late in my tenure in the USAF and I found it absolutely insulting, demeaning, it's designed to divide. Had some in private industry too.

6. Turn their own guns against the commies, in the classroom, the pulpit, media, tv. They did it to us, we can do it to them.

That's the platform I want to see. Right the Ship.

But first, we gotta win 2020 and deal with whatever comes next. If we don't win 2020 nothing matters until we win it all again.
-----------------------^--------
Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL, FL Carry, USCCA
Old 09-10-2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post
We also need to start thinking about what we want from our next POTUS -- the one after President Trump.

What I want from my new GOP:

1. BoR protections. Enforce the entire thing uniformly across the land.

2. Border control. And I don't mean just a wall. Immigration reform. Try to come back to a more sane system, that won't continue to dilute the US.

3. Go after Education. Find all the communist and racial indoctrinators and smoke them out, defund them, whatever it takes. Say the full, entire Pledge of Allegiance. Every day. No exceptions. No provision for butthurt "Buh-buh-buh-muh religion is not your religion!" Don't care. You will say the whole thing.

4. Defund NPR and PBS. They have long strayed from their missions and have become communist indoctrinators.

5. Continue to go after Critical Race Theory. I had some, late in my tenure in the USAF and I found it absolutely insulting, demeaning, it's designed to divide. Had some in private industry too.

6. Turn their own guns against the commies, in the classroom, the pulpit, media, tv. They did it to us, we can do it to them.

That's the platform I want to see. Right the Ship.

But first, we gotta win 2020 and deal with whatever comes next. If we don't win 2020 nothing matters until we win it all again.
These are good priorities. If we got this list I’d be happy. We also need to break the stranglehold public schools have on education, we need school choice.

Finishing the job of decoupling Chicoms from our economy is important too.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredRod View Post
???
Oops, I corrected it

Old 09-10-2020, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreddie30.06 View Post
Oops, I corrected it

VCDL
Old 09-11-2020, 07:47 PM

Former CIA officer: Violence will explode after the elections no matter who wins.

May you live in interesting times.....
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:32 PM

I say all send a donation to Steven Daines as a start no matter how small.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grey Hare View Post

<snip>

If we don't win 2020 nothing matters until we win it all again.
And that will be a LONG time. If Dems take the presidency this November, they'll push for open borders. Every undocumented immigrant will be given voting rights. They'll make DC a state, and also push to abolish the Electorial College ...and with these measures they'll control the Whitehouse for decades.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:05 PM

There will never be another republican president if Trump loses.

Some of you folks might want to learn about accelerationism. Its probably our only way out of this.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:04 AM

If a POTUS is not elected by Jan 20 - Pelosi assumes the position. Let that sink in.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnut View Post

Some of you folks might want to learn about accelerationism. Its probably our only way out of this.
IF we don't eradicate the feral animals causing all the problems of today, they will multiply exponentially as vermin are known to do, and as you say - no more GOP, ever. Totalitarian Left from 2024 on if not 2020.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Former CIA officer: Violence will explode after the elections no matter who wins.

May you live in interesting times.....
When Trump wins, agree the Marxist will continue to riot and pillage...At that point though Trump has more choices...If things are still bad enough in some of the cities it would be time to invoke the Insurrection act...Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Bush used it.

If Portland and Seattle don't qualify, I have no idea what would...

Once Trump gets "serious" about putting these insurrections down, watch how fast they crumble...This generation of Marxist's and Anarchist's in this country are world-class cowards, they do well in cities where cops are ordered to stand down and citizens are disarmed (and the few who do defend themselves are indited by Marxist DA's). They are very brave going up to Grandparents eating in a restaurant, shouting obscenities, throwing their food in the air and ordering them to leave...But faced with a determined force they have shown to crumble...

I am not at all concerned wit the Rioters after the election. However, if POTUS doesn't put them down in a very significant way at that time I will think a little less of him.

And please, he has to replace Barr after the election, the AG is stinking the place up with inaction...He needs an ambitious, brave, younger, AG who will go after the Sanctuary City Mayors with indictments and a lot of energy. NYC to start, the place is crumbling at the seams. And guess who will pay to fix it sooner or later? Your/my federal tax dollars. The violence though may not be enough to send in federal troops, but certainly there is plenty to go after the Mayor with in court...What about appointing Ted Cruz as the AG-US as he wait's for a lefty Justice to retire or otherwise go to the great-beyond??

POTUS also needs to get rid of FBI-Director Wray, this guy is obviously covering up for the crooks who led the FBI and likely some crooks who are still in the FBI.

After the Election, POTUS needs to do a massive round of cleaning out additional SWAMP-Creatures, Barr and Wray are the place to start, but there are lots of others...It may be Trump's and America's last chance to do this on a large scale and for many, many years to come. I don't think anyone really believes Nikki Hally will do it when she becomes the Rep-President after 2024 :-).

This slippery slope of lawlessness started many decades ago, and part of the reason it has persisted is that these Lefty Cities have proven they can get away with it. The politicians on our side have been much too complacent. Sanctuary Cities, really? What a great way for these City to say "XU-Federal-Government". They might as well print this phrase (in Large) on the side of the Freedom-Tower in Manhattan. :-)
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper

Last edited by combat auto; 09-12-2020 at 06:33 AM.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:06 AM

The violent rioters, the ones throwing Molotov cocktails for example, are few in number and are paid. These are the ones traveling from city to city. Call them professional anarchists.

They and the other commanders on the street will not be going out and doing this when their paycheck vanishes. Rather than deal directly with the street thugs as our main action, just dry up the money supply; arrest the financiers and national-level leaders. This will break the back of street violence. All throughout history, wars had to be paid for.

It's pointless for Trump to send in the NG, for example, without addressing funding and leadership; it would be just playing whack-a-mole. With the finding gone, an NG response would be less needed; i.e. less martial law.

Agree he needs to massively clean house after the election. I am not so big on the specifics of who needs to go, though; I don't know what Trump is doing behind the scenes. For example, possibly he is temporarily restraining Barr and other people/actions for strategic timing reasons. October Surprise comes to mind.
Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:35 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnut View Post

Uh, yeah...just no. That is moronic.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
Uh, yeah...just no. That is moronic.
You may think so but there are a lot of people that are coming to realize that there is no political way out of this. Civil War is almost innefitable at this point. FBI is compromised, Military leadership is compromised, Supreme court is Compromised, Elections are compromised.

If Trump somehow manages to win I give him about a 25% chance to turn this around assuming there is some mass secret military plan to round up criminals at both lower levels and upper levels. From there globalists can decimate the dollar and throw us into a depression. Then you are right back to looting and pillaging. Power grid goes down..... no police....no military etc. Same scenario of rural VS urban.

People can work this any way they want and it still plays out the same. I honestly wish there were more options but it is what it is. This is not some "Trump" thing. Its a movement that has been infiltrating and building for well over 50 years. Same thing has happened in many countries throughout History. Argentina is probably the most recent in terms of scope....dirty wars... collapse of the banking system etc.

Biggest difference is Americans have lots of guns so there is a small chance to win the country back..... if people are willing to fight. Sad truth is that the communists already won In the USA. They control the power structures. The revolution is just a culling of the populace. It will be up to American civilians to take it back.
Old 09-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Adminstrator

I don't disagree necessarily with your outlook as you've laid it out in your last post. But accelerationism is NOT the answer. I think you might need to go back and read up on just what that is all about.