Freedom Commander and feedback - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 05-05-2017, 04:05 PM

Freedom Commander and feedback

Last Fall I emailed Bob Serva inquiring if the Freedom Series would be offered in 9mm. We exchanged several emails and he assure me the 9mm's would be available after the first of the year. His return email was always prompt and he indicated I would be welcome to call
him anytime. I was impressed with this as I had not even promised to purchase a firearm from him. A few weeks ago I decided to order the Freedom Series Commander and called the Fusion office. If you call you will be connected to Courtney Serva, Bob's daughter-in-law, a most knowledgeable and helpful person. If there was a question she could not answer she found the right person who could and I received my answer with in 48 hours. My pistol arrived in a couple of days in a unique heavy canvas satchel like pistol bag with plenty of room for several handguns and lots of magazine holders. The Commander is well made, quite solid, not a rattle in it. The trigger pull measure 3 lbs. My first 7 rounds into a target approximately 12 yards away grouped into a circle less that 2 ins. in diameter. I'll shoot it pretty much as is for awhile except the small front sight has to go. So do I like it? Yes super accurate, little recoil, and just a blast to shoot. Will I purchase another Freedom Arms Series pistol? Yes...now I'm saving for the 5" Reaction model in 9mm. It will be my pistol to shoot falling plates.
Bill
Old 05-13-2017, 05:43 AM

Thank you for the nice comments and we are glad you are happy with your new Fusion Freedom 1911. Thanks again for the very nice words!!
Old 05-17-2017, 06:25 AM

I have 2 of the Fusion Freedom 1911's, very solid pistols and priced right. The pistols are set-up real well and easy to upgrade.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:12 AM

my dealings with Fusion and the Servas is the same a s yours. Professional and knowledgeable. I like what I see on line. Not sure if I will go freedom line or pro line. I am leaning toward the pro line now
Old 05-19-2017, 06:18 AM

Yes, the people at Fusion are top notch. Great to work with and they are always helpful in answering my tech questions and helping me come up with good ideas for my 1911 build projects. I also have a Fusion Freedom, it is a great shooter and rock solid. I am saving for another one.