1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Tattoo opinion

3K views 54 replies 43 participants last post by  ejr10mm 
#1 ·
Ok so I am on my JROTCs QRF (quick reactionary force, for you noobs who don't know) and I was getting ready to enlist in the coast guard. I am contemplating some fierce operator status tattoos that symbolizes American freedom. And just in general make me look like a bad @$$.

So here are some pics for you guys to vote on and possibly some location suggestions too although I am already pretty set on the small of my back.

I want to make it abundantly clear that I hold these images and symbols of American freedom only in the highest regard. Only operators would understand.

-You're either S.W.A.T. or your not-
~Anonymous

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
You might need to do a little more research. Though I am not affiliated or have ever been affiliated with the USCG.

#40 ·
On your belly button area, get the back end of a rat, with your belly button being the sphincter of the rat and above it have "I Give A Rat's A$$" in bold letters.

All the Operators at my work have flowers tats and tramp stamp tats or 9-1-1 tats. I don't know if it makes them look any at better taking calls for the guys on the ground doing the real work. But on Thursday nights, we do let the operators, dispatchers, call takers, and clerks come to bar with us.

#47 ·
I have a habit of looking a profiles of folks that make certain types of "remarks" this time it paid off as it has in the past, the OP apparently is spoofing, his profile doesn't match his post. And he got the reactionary's by the short ones. Yes this forum has its share of folks that live in a self made dream world of believing everything that come around and he may have gone fishing and caught a few today!!!

#53 ·
Thinking of the birthday card for my one Brother in law who is older than I am.

A couple old guys and one says, "I'm thinking about getting a tattoo."

Then the second old fellow says, "Yeah? What kind? A skull? A naked woman?"

Finally the first old guy says, "My name and address... I ain't getting any younger, y'know!"

Then there is the Happy Birthday thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.