RIA Customer Service - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 06:36 PM

RIA Customer Service

I want to give a shout out to Rock Island Armory customer service. I have sent two pistols acquired in trade back for different problems. One had feed problems and the other had extraction problems. Each time I contacted customer service they sent me an RMA with no questions asked with free shipping each way. The turn around was very quick and each of the problems were fixed. Can't say enough about how great their service is.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:30 AM

^^^^^THIS!! I just had a very similar experience in regards to my wife's Baby Rock...the pistol is back home, safe and sound in her hands, and their customer service was superb!!
Old 06-29-2017, 11:00 PM

I shipped my 22 TCM off to them on June 15. Waiting patiently (sort of) for its return.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2017, 04:46 PM

Question for anybody who has sent their gun back. Did you receive notice that your gun had been worked on and was being shipped back, or did it just show up out of the blue?
Old 06-30-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwmccallie View Post
I want to give a shout out to Rock Island Armory customer service. I have sent two pistols acquired in trade back for different problems. One had feed problems and the other had extraction problems. Each time I contacted customer service they sent me an RMA with no questions asked with free shipping each way. The turn around was very quick and each of the problems were fixed. Can't say enough about how great their service is.
THIS^^^^^is why I own 3 Rocks, one in each size btw.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:56 PM

Hell yes! Armscor has it going on.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAS300 View Post
Question for anybody who has sent their gun back. Did you receive notice that your gun had been worked on and was being shipped back, or did it just show up out of the blue?
I had an email from Fedex saying a package was coming my way with tracking # when I had to send mine off.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:25 AM

Yeah, their customer service is great. They need to work on the QC at the factory though.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjones1911 View Post
Yeah, their customer service is great. They need to work on the QC at the factory though.
Hmmm, I'm on my 11th RIA and never an issue. Must have gotten lucky :-)