1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 09:45 AM

The GOPe, DNC, and Media Plan to Defeat Trump

Do you think the GOPe, as epitomized by the likes of Romney, Ryan, McCain, McConnell, Graham, and the Bush family, care about our 2A rights? Guess again. They are fully aligned with the media and DNC to hand the election to Hillary. They would rather their globalist pal and uni-party member Hillary, than an outsider like Trump take the White House.

They put their uni-party globalist interests before the good of our country and the defense of our constitutional rights. Sundance at The Conservative Tree House lays out their plan. If you doubt his credibility take a look through the links on the page going back before the primary even started explaining the GOPe splitter strategy. He has been spot on in his analysis from day one.

You already don't believe the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Now it is time to stop believing the GOPe and it is especially time to stop believing the media. Know your enemies.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...6/#more-120230
Old 08-15-2016, 11:33 AM

Good article, confirms what we already knew. Spot on too. It is self interest and money which drives these people...I like the term "Uni-Pary" for the Elites.

A few of us have said exactly this already: "Donald Trump doesn’t actually have to say anything controversial, if there’s nothing readily handy the media will just make it up and then shove microphones in everyone’s faces."

Donald is the disruptor and they will do all they can to keep him out. We the people have to prevail and get him in the White House.
Ekeibolon - Jeff Cooper
Old 08-15-2016, 11:50 AM

Our biggest enemies right now are not the progressives. Their ranks are dwindling. Our biggest enemy is turn coat republicans who will be staying home in November and try to convince others to do the same.

After the election, win or lose, there will be some major house cleaning in the Republican party and these traitors will be exposed and run out on rail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2016, 12:26 PM

2A supporters need to stand together. Period. It's not just "one issue" ... It's the difference between being a citizen and a subject.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 08-15-2016, 12:42 PM

2A supporters need to stand together. Period. It's not just "one issue" ... It's the difference between being a citizen and a subject.
+1

Have been reading a lot lately about the Revolution and the founding fathers, the Continental Congress, etc. Thank Bill O'Reilly and his Legends and Lies series. It is painfully clear that the 2nd amendment was added for one particular purpose. Not hunting, not to go target shooting, although those activities have grown in stature over our lifetime. It's primary purpose was to assure that the "militia", i.e. the "public", meaning the common citizen, should have the capability to oppose, and if necessary, overthrow an oppressive, tyrannical government, which no longer acted according to the will of the people. That is what makes us different than almost every country in the world. Our freedom is solidified in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We have lost so many of our God given freedoms today due to an overreaching, ever expanding government, top heavy with "elitists", and burdensome regulations. How anyone can listen to Hillary and not think or believe that this will only get worse under her administration is totally beyond my comprehension. The idiots that keep defending her actions truly have blinders on, or they are aware, and are doing it for self purpose or aggrandizement.

As 2nd Amendment supporters who love our country, which I truly believe most on here do, we should not be so obtuse. Voting for Hillary will only bring us closer to the demise of our country as we know it. I for one cannot bring myself to further her cause, and if voting for Trump stops that outcome, for me, it is the only choice. And, I believe it should be for all of us who love liberty.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
I agree... in the end it comes down to this...

While I agree also with BullDog's premise... we stand on the 2nd amendment.... and with the USA...

The Beltway crew and news media obviously does not... I do not believe these people are acting in the best interests of the USA anymore...

Their negligence is already on the verge of destroying Europe... with nearly a terrorist attack per week out there... and they want to spread that to the USA too...

Trump scares the hell out of them for some reason... likely because he really might get elected anyway despite their cries... he's not a part of their little club and refuses to be a part of it... that's a good thing in my eyes...

Their little club is corrupt as hell and is starting to turn Treasonous...

PREDICTION: Now suddenly and mysteriously the News media will spam the crap out of a bunch of "Trump is aligned with Russia and can't be trusted BS"... of course it will be nothing but another little lie... as we are all now very familiar with how corrupt the news media is thanks to the WikiLeaks DNC emails... (08/16/2016)

Don't give in... just ignore them and keep pushing ahead...
Old 08-15-2016, 06:01 PM

"Never, ever quit" .... Fight for the White House, the Senate, the House, each state's governor office, each state's legislature, local government, etc.

And try to represent the 2A and the NRA well to everyone you meet in life. You cannot persuade everyone over to our side, but when you represent the 2A and the NRA well, you help to move the needle in the right direction. Don't underestimate the impact of setting an example.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself
Old 08-15-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diadem View Post
Our biggest enemies right now are not the progressives. Their ranks are dwindling. Our biggest enemy is turn coat republicans who will be staying home in November and try to convince others to do the same.

After the election, win or lose, there will be some major house cleaning in the Republican party and these traitors will be exposed and run out on rail.
This ^^ but not to worry....you think for one minute Mr Trump is worried?
Hes got this. His only worry is the rigged, dirty electioneers and the lousy
electoral college....but he will FIGHT all the way if the pukes try and cheat!!
Philippians 4:13
Old 08-15-2016, 08:44 PM

Despite the propaganda from both the left and right, this election belongs to MR Trump. He can win it if he chooses to do so, or he can lose it- also his choice.

His current predicament is not some grand conspiracy, its of MR Trumps own making. He, and he alone, will be responsible for the outcome.
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain. ~ John Adams
Old 08-15-2016, 08:52 PM

"lousy electoral college"??

Without that "lousy electoral college" most presidential elections would be determined by California, New York, and a couple of other liberal bastions.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wccountryboy View Post
Despite the propaganda from both the left and right, this election belongs to MR Trump. He can win it if he chooses to do so, or he can lose it- also his choice.

His current predicament is not some grand conspiracy, its of MR Trumps own making. He, and he alone, will be responsible for the outcome.
You don't think the GOPe, DNC, and media are all actively working against Trump?
Old 08-15-2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLDOG00 View Post
You don't think the GOPe, DNC, and media are all actively working against Trump?
It does not matter in the least. Trump created a popular basis of support, pulled hige numbers of primary voters, and won the primary, with all of those things working against him. If he loses the general, it won't be because of a "rigged" system, it will be the direct result of his own actons, or lack therof. The retoric that launched his campaign will not win a general election. While it fired some people up, he has to keep that energy, that momentum. As of right now, he's spinning g his wheels. For the first time in a year, Clinton is GAINING support, rather than holding fast while Trump fluctuates. Thats NOT the fault of the media, the RNC, or the DNC- its 100% on the Trump "campaign"... its his election, to win or lose as he chooses.
I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. Our sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history and naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry and porcelain. ~ John Adams
Old 08-15-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Clinton is GAINING support
Clinton is not gaining support, that kind of talk is media fantasy. Her entire candidacy is a media creation. Clinton can't even fill a school gymnasium at her rallys while Trump is filling up stadiums.

I drive around Vegas through all sorts of neighborhoods every day. I see Trump signs and bumper stickers in all parts of town. I've seen zero Hillary signs. I've seen two Hillary bumper stickers. One was on a Prius and covered in other liberal bumper stickers and the other was a handwritten sign with Hillary's name spelled wrong.

The polls are rigged and the media coverage is 24/7 anti-Trump. I am amazed that you can't see the bias. You've got to get tapped into what is going on. Stop listening to the media.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
thats not the fault of the media, the rnc, or the dnc- its 100% on the trump "campaign"... Its his election, to win or lose as he chooses.
mia

Last edited by LostintheOzone; 08-15-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheOzone View Post
Thats NOT the fault of the media, the RNC, or the DNC- its 100% on the Trump "campaign"... its his election, to win or lose as he chooses.

MIA
Yeah right LostintheOzone, the media coverage has been, "fair and balanced." Keep dreaming.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:53 PM
Adminstrator

Remember the rule.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
Remember the rule.
With all due respect, the entire premise of this thread is that there's some grand conspiracy against Trump, with the DNC, media, and RNC establisment as co conspiritors... its not 2A related in any manner. Is discussing the validity of topic presented in the OP permitted, or are only consenting opinion allowed?

I understand the need to tighten the shot group on political discussion, and I'm actually suprised the mods let things go as far as they did, given the normal rules here. That said, the current rule seems to be to allow any pro Trump commentary, regardless of its validity, with zero tolerance for ANY criticism of Trump whatsoever. If thats the case, fine- the staff here defines the terms and limits of discussion.

I'm asking this question in good faith, publicly rather than privately, because I think some clarification is needed. I understand that the time for the 2A Trump v Clinton, or who would have been a better Republican nominee is past. Trump IS the nominee, and by far the better 2A choice- is discussion of his political, campaign, and stratigic failures prohibited as well? As the pro 2A candidate, is there not value in discussing how our standard bearer is conducting himself, and his campaign?

Again, this is a sincere question seeking to define the range fan... if questioning Trump in any manner is prohibited, thats the administrators decision, and I'll accept it.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
With all due respect, the entire premise of this thread is that there's some grand conspiracy against Trump, with the DNC, media, and RNC establisment as co conspiritors... its not 2A related in any manner. Is discussing the validity of topic presented in the OP permitted, or are only consenting opinion allowed?
Wrong again wccountryboy. The premise of the thread is that the GOPe is more concerned with their own power and globalist uniparty agenda than they are in protecting the 2A. If they really cared about the 2A and what would happen to the SCOTUS under a Crooked Hillary President, they would put their full weight behind Trump.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:

I understand the need to tighten the shot group on political discussion, and I'm actually suprised the mods let things go as far as they did, given the normal rules here. That said, the current rule seems to be to allow any pro Trump commentary, regardless of its validity, with zero tolerance for ANY criticism of Trump whatsoever. If thats the case, fine- the staff here defines the terms and limits of discussion.

I'm asking this question in good faith, publicly rather than privately, because I think some clarification is needed. I understand that the time for the 2A Trump v Clinton, or who would have been a better Republican nominee is past. Trump IS the nominee, and by far the better 2A choice- is discussion of his political, campaign, and stratigic failures prohibited as well? As the pro 2A candidate, is there not value in discussing how our standard bearer is conducting himself, and his campaign?

Again, this is a sincere question seeking to define the range fan... if questioning Trump in any manner is prohibited, thats the administrators decision, and I'll accept it.
I think you've pretty much got it. No more dissenting opinions. Nothing anti-Trump.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasFired View Post
I think you've pretty much got it. No more dissenting opinions. Nothing anti-Trump.
However, it now appears that even suggesting that his campaign could use improvement is seen as being anti.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:54 PM

Wow. The hatred for Trump by these antis is so bad now they are turning on the 1911 forum mods. You guys are too much. How about taking your crusade against the mods to PM?
Old 08-15-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Wow. The hatred for Trump by these antis is so bad now they are turning on the 1911 forum mods. You guys are too much. How about taking your crusade against the mods to PM?
I've no hatred for Trump, nor any crusade against anyone, particularly the mods here. They administrator and run what is hands down the best public forum, on any subject, that I've participated in. I posed my question publicly, rarher that privately, to seek clarification; if I'm unclear on the left and right limits, others likely are as well, so public clarification is a reason3 request.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Turning on the 1911 forum mods? C'mon bro... not quite. More like clarifying and abiding by their requests.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW McVay View Post
Remember the rule.
My Forum friends, please take care on this ... From my perspective each of you are valuable, especially those of you who've shared PMs with me ... I wish for you to be here next year. Don't take a chance that's not worth it.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Wrong again wccountryboy. The premise of the thread is that the GOPe is more concerned with their own power and globalist uniparty agenda than they are in protecting the 2A. If they really cared about the 2A and what would happen to the SCOTUS under a Crooked Hillary President, they would put their full weight behind Trump.
I think you may be missing a large piece of the puzzle here BD, actually about 80% of it. You are correct about the 2A piece of the puzzle, but the party has many other issues to deal with in crafting a platform that will win an election. In our world 2A is pretty important, in the average voters mind it shows up in 5th place behind the economy, terrorism, foreign policy and health care. Supreme court appointments shows up in #9 position.

Everyone here wants a candidate to make 2A a priority. In the real world there are other issues that out weigh 2A if you want to win an election. That's just a fact of life and trashing the GOP over their failure to adhere to your priority list is a little naive, don't you think?

What is GOPe? I seriously don't know.

Last edited by LostintheOzone; 08-15-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Closed Thread