Oh man! this is going to be something!!! - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 03-02-2020, 09:02 PM

Oh man! this is going to be something!!!

Check it out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hu...295?li=BBnb7Kz
Old 03-02-2020, 10:46 PM

It sure is.....
Old 03-02-2020, 10:57 PM

I had to laugh. The one playing all teary eyed and breathless saying he had the gun pointed right at my chest. I didn't hear any crying or saying don't shoot me during the episode. Not to mention that if you don't want a gun pulled on you and possibly shot don't go trespassing on someone's property to harass them. And when they tell you to get the hell out. Do so and don't whine because they had to tell you forcibly.

R.I.P. Miss Andi. It was a fine, long run old pup and I miss ya. AIW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2020, 11:02 PM

Old 03-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Leftists believe they have every right to trespass on your private property to harass you if it's for the greater good. Not justifying this man's actions, but they were asking for it.

Having said that, one must wonder just how pro-Second Amendment this particular DA and her husband actually are. Apparently they believe THEY have a right to own a handgun... but what about everybody else?
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.

Last edited by dsk; 03-02-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:13 PM

^^^

Exactly. And they believe that government has not only the same "right" to trespass, but also the responsibility to take any such similar actions to enforce the leftist agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised if the DA & husband believe that they have the right to bear arms ... but that others do not.

"Freedom is only a temporary thing unless it is backed by the blunt capability and willingness to fight back against evil with sufficient arms." -- Myself

Last edited by chrysanthemum; 03-02-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:25 AM

Of course they do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthemum View Post
^^^
I wouldn't be surprised if the DA & husband believe that they have the right to bear arms ... but that others do not.
Just look at what they say, and look at what they do. Examine the platform by which this woman was able to obtain this six figure salaried job. It speaks for itself. Unfortunately for her. Due to the indiscretions of her spouse. she will likely be looking for a job pretty soon.

And as I recall, the golden state has some pretty serious laws concerning brandishing/brandishing with intent. Clearly documented on this film clip which will no doubt be censored here in very short order by our free press.

Well I have a ten dollar crack rock that says that there will be no charges filed. And I am sure the good Governor Newsome's handlers are hard at work this night figuring out which way they want to handle this. No doubt figuring out the best way to court political capitol in this regard.

And I read a pretty good article the other day that presented a really good argument as to why they thought that people worldwide were becoming less confident in the idea that their respective governments were looking out for their best interests. Who would have imagined such a thing?
Old 03-03-2020, 06:55 AM

it looks like the media already is sweeping it under the rug, so to speak. BLM going after a leftist is is not far left enough. the left eating their own.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:25 AM

It was bound to happen eventually. That isn't protesting, it's harassment.
Gavin & his merry band will try to bury it and protesters will just be more emboldened.

NRA Life Member
RSO
Old 03-03-2020, 10:32 AM

Betcha these BLM protestors won't go knocking on someone's door with the intent to harass anymore.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Out View Post
Betcha these BLM protestors won't go knocking on someone's door with the intent to harass anymore.
Oh yes they will. We're dealing with the cancel coulter here brother, welcome to millennials. They see no problem at all with assaulting anybody they don't agree with, harassment is nothing to them.

Same coulter that will punch an elderly man in the face because they don't like his hat. Or burn buildings because they don't like a guest speaker.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:08 PM

I did not see a single main stream news report on this today.

I guess that they already buried it pretty well. Now if the guy with a gun had been a white guy. This would be the headline story of the day on every outlet in the country.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Now if the guy with a gun had been a white guy. This would be the headline story of the day on every outlet in the country.
Without question!
Old 03-03-2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk View Post
Leftists believe they have every right to trespass on your private property to harass you if it's for the greater good. Not justifying this man's actions, but they were asking for it.

Having said that, one must wonder just how pro-Second Amendment this particular DA and her husband actually are. Apparently they believe THEY have a right to own a handgun... but what about everybody else?

I am beginning to think that "liberal" also refers to their interpretation of the law.

The law literally means what it says for others, but not for "me".
Because I'm better than they are.
So I'm special...
Old 03-07-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post
I am beginning to think that "liberal" also refers to their interpretation of the law.

So I'm special...
Bingo! The progressive/liberal hypocrisy is staggering.

NRA Life Member
RSO
Old 03-07-2020, 08:49 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb View Post

So I'm special...
Bingo! The progressive/liberal hypocrisy is staggering.
They are neither progressive or liberal.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Call them what they are guys; they are not liberals, they are communists. Period.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)