Where do they get these Goombas from? - 1911Forum
1911Forum
Advertise Here
Forum   Reviews   Rules   Legal   Site Supporters & Donations   Advertise

Go Back   1911Forum > >

Notices

Old 02-03-2020, 06:57 PM

Where do they get these Goombas from?

Believe it or not people actually voted this cretin into public office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlim...ature=emb_logo
Old 02-03-2020, 07:49 PM
Administrator

You know what kind of people voted him into office. Affluent soccer moms and college-educated dads from outside VA who moved there recently and now demand that the state adopt the same leftist beliefs as the craphole states they came from.
Avoid the temptation to replace everything on your brand-new 1911 just to make it "better". Know what you're changing out and why. You may spend a lot of money fixing things that weren't broken to begin with. Shoot at least 500 rounds through it first, then decide what you don't like and want to improve. Regarding vintage 1911s, pre-1970 pistols are highly collectible in original, unaltered condition and should NEVER be refinished or modified as it completely ruins their monetary value.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:01 PM

The question asked was open ended and allowed the anti gun guy to speak unchallenged.

To me, that question was a mistake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2020, 08:08 PM

I feel stupid watching and listening to that boob.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:40 PM

Here is a brief profile of him which I posted in the other thread on this topic.
He will have that seat as long as he wants.

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

He ran unopposed in his heavily Jewish district and the only Virginia delegate to get more than 30,000 votes.

I wonder how many of the thousands of Jews that voted for him know the history of gun control in Germany just prior to the time Jews were rounded up and sent to the camps.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:55 PM

Some “food for thought” for those in Va and the rest of the country, embracing gun control.
Attached Thumbnails
E29E3B6E-A5A5-4CD9-9E19-BEEB75A153E2.png  
Old 02-03-2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT77 View Post
Here is a brief profile of him which I posted in the other thread on this topic.

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

He ran unopposed in his heavily Jewish district and the only Virginia delegate to get more than 30,000 votes.

I wonder how many of the thousands of Jews that voted for him know the history of gun control in Germany just prior to the time Jews were rounded up and sent to the camps.
American Jews are fortunate enough not to have witnessed the horrors that European Jews witnessed. Because of this, many are ignorant of what can happen when a totalitarian government is formed. After seeing how the left goes out of their way to empower and defend known anti-semites (think of that Congresswoman from Minnesota, and their reaction to the death of terrorist leaders), you'd think Jews would be arming themselves and jumping to our side.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:40 PM

You certainly would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNHipowerluv View Post
American Jews are fortunate enough not to have witnessed the horrors that European Jews witnessed. Because of this, many are ignorant of what can happen when a totalitarian government is formed. After seeing how the left goes out of their way to empower and defend known anti-semites (think of that Congresswoman from Minnesota, and their reaction to the death of terrorist leaders), you'd think Jews would be arming themselves and jumping to our side.
For the life of me I can not figure out why they are not supportive of personal ownership of firearms in a serious way.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:21 AM

What's even more hilarious is when you watch the video, even the cameraman filming him is quietly chuckling and snickering... Play it again and listen, you'll hear it! LOL!!
Old 02-04-2020, 05:08 AM

Just goes to show the ignorance of this scum bag. If sh*t was electric; this guy would be a power house!
Old 02-04-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

Which brings up a good point, and I get that he was unopposed.
Why in the world has no one taken the time to address the district and inform them of the snake in the grass?? I also doubt that a majority look upon his LGBT flag waving as an honorable trait. Even if he is unopposed, someone can lay the groundwork to unseat him later.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:05 AM

Didn't watch, but I assume it was that a**hat Del Mark Levine, our patron of HB-961, showing at a town hall meeting how retarded he is and that he has absolutely no idea how firearms work, yet can sponsor anti 2A bills.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro.45 View Post
Which brings up a good point, and I get that he was unopposed.
Why in the world has no one taken the time to address the district and inform them of the snake in the grass?? I also doubt that a majority look upon his LGBT flag waving as an honorable trait. Even if he is unopposed, someone can lay the groundwork to unseat him later.
The people in his district hate conservatives and especially conservative gun enthusiasts more than they hate anyone else. That is why he is so appealing to them. I doubt Trump will get 20% of the vote there. And these are people who have on average high IQ's but they consider us the threat while they adore power hungry communists like their own representative Levine. It defies explanation but I would way while they might be ethnic Jews, as far as religion goes, they left Judaism long ago and their real religion is Leftism. I bet Obama got 90% of their vote and they would do so even as he is putting them on the trains.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNHipowerluv View Post
You'd think so but they hate us more than the Muslims who would behead them. Think of the most conservative die hard 2A supporters here and it would be just as easy to convert them to Leftism as turning those people into conservatives.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:07 AM

Where do they get these bozos? Easy answer: From our public schools where they have been indoctrinating our children for the past two generations.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:57 AM

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon."
Old 02-04-2020, 10:08 AM

Like this guy said.

Some people just do not get it.

“Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence? Where is the difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defence be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?” – Patrick Henry, speech on June 9, 1788
Old 02-04-2020, 12:53 PM

This picture illustrates what's happening with the Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly. The first animal represents Bloomberg and the second animal ....do I need to say more?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1634.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	324.6 KB
ID:	573858
Old 02-04-2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Believe it or not people actually voted this cretin into public office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlim...ature=emb_logo
The truth is there is absolutely no shortage of these nitwits in this nation and there is no shortage of idiots that will follow them.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:31 PM

I’m sorry, I watched 30 seconds and bailed
Old 02-05-2020, 06:56 AM

Quote:
The people in his district hate conservatives and especially conservative gun enthusiasts more than they hate anyone else. That is why he is so appealing to them. I doubt Trump will get 20% of the vote there. And these are people who have on average high IQ's but they consider us the threat while they adore power hungry communists like their own representative Levine. It defies explanation but I would way while they might be ethnic Jews, as far as religion goes, they left Judaism long ago and their real religion is Leftism. I bet Obama got 90% of their vote and they would do so even as he is putting them on the trains.
That’s a flat out tragedy!
Kind of makes you wonder about your comment about “High IQ”. My neighbors 10 year old can tell you who the Nazi’s are!!
Old 02-05-2020, 07:38 AM

These animals will never go away.

If we do not hold fast they will kill us all.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/01/new...#axzz6D5OQDM5S
Old 02-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Adminstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
If we do not hold fast they will kill us all.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/01/new...#axzz6D5OQDM5S
Tis true. They want us to be lined up for the showers, firing squad, ovens.... whatever they can use. Make no doubt about it. They are evil. And they will not win.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:36 PM

No self respecting Goomba would say such things....Asserting the fudge packer in that video is a Goomba is an insult to god fearing Goombas everywhere.

You guys need to show some consideration....we don't want no hurt feelings.

Capisce?
Old 02-07-2020, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Well as I explained about Bloomberg and Sanders not being "White" and that genetically they are Ashkenazi/Khazarian, the same goes for Levine, in fact 90%-95% of those whom called themselves "Jews" are Ashkenazi/Khazarian which are closer related to folks in far eastern Turkey than anyone else, but I'm talking "ethnically" and not "religious" beliefs here.

No Regerts.