1911Forum - View Single Post - Taurus PT1911
Thread: Taurus PT1911
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:06 PM

That was an impressive show. I'd have been more impressed if there had been fewer hangups.
What really caught my eye was the grip the shooter used. I have never seen a right hand grip and a left hand trigger pull. Seemed to work for him. Although I sensed he had more control when he fired with his right hand. But that's how it looked to me. He is a pro, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted23 View Post
I bought a pt1911ar and i love the gun!!! I have had no problems and it is very accurate. It kicks just a little more than others but still great gun. I found a vid on youtube of one of there competition shooters shotting a pt1911 for 10 minutes straight to test its durability. there were about 6 ftl's and i think 4 ftf's but he recodcked and they fired after that. after ten minutes they put a couple thousand rounds through it and it was perfedctly fine. he had some 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his finger but damn!!!! that was a great video. sold me on the gun.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7HYgTWAsg I would recommend it to anyone. guns and ammo was impressed with it also.