1911Forum - View Single Post - No new guns until dems defeated
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMM guy View Post
Some may grouse about it and say that they are stuck. The majority of them are only saying this euphemistically I doubt that anyone here that has "a comfortable job or lifestyle". That they do not have the wherewithal to relocate. I do not think that we have a single member here that is "stuck" where they live.

After Monday I may find myself in a position whereby my gun rights may be curtailed to an extent. I have the wherewithal to live anywhere that I wish pretty much. But I am not going anywhere. My wife and I are staying right here. And we will be fitting these bitches all the way.
There's a reason I put "stuck" in quotes; it wasn't literal Anyone can pack up and move any time they wish.
There's still some hope for VA- its worth fighting for. CA, NY, NJ, CT, and such are long lost. The ballot box will not change things in such places, they're too far gone. If one won't move for liberty, at the cost of a little financial hardship, how can we expect them to risk everything, prosparity, prison, and life for it...?