1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirtless CCW holder saves..... moped

7K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  thearmedrebel 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This guy is lucky he was not killed in the first few moments of the confrontation, the way the perp was waving his gun around i'm surprised he waited as long as he did to shoot.

#3 ·
I suspect that was a pellet gun that the perp used. He spent a lot of time threatening with it, but not actually using it. When he finally did the shirtless victim appeared hurt, but after a few moments got back up and resumed struggling with him, after chasing off the perp he again acted like his leg was hurt.

Not a video showing the best tactical sense, but it's still nice to see the good guy prevailed.

#4 · (Edited)
It’s too bad the BG was not caught so we could find out for sure what type of weapon the BG used, it certainly looks like a long barreled revolver of some type, and maybe it was a pellet gun of some kind judging by the recoil and lack of blood on the pant leg. Nevertheless it’s good to see that the BG did not get the moped and the other guy was not seriously harmed. Chalk one more up for the good guys.

#6 ·
Chuck Norris "esque" conclusion.....Really? I don't think Chuck should be mentioned anywhere in the article!

Let the idiot take the scooter, if ya notice he didn't even know how to get it started. The moped isn't worth your life or the civil suit...

#9 ·
I never say "I woulda..." but in this case I'll make an exception to my rule.

I woulda climbed all over that kid and stomped him flat fast - the defender needed to stop pussyfooting around. The kid saw it and carried on doing his thing - bloody cheek.

#14 ·
What I saw was the BG took off after shooting what seemed to be a pellet gun at the CCW holder. After the CCW holder died and was resurrected from the fatal leg pellet shot, he waited for the BG to turn tail and run before firing six shots at him. If you look between the fence you can clearly see recoil form the six rounds fired. I'm glad no one was seriously injured, but if I were the CCW holder I would have had that little (what looked like) .380 out and on target so fast he would have had no choice but to leave us all alone.

#16 ·
While a moped is, IMO, a worthwhile object for which to put one's life on the line, in my state, they would have me up on murder charges for firing after the perp was leaving.

"died and was resurrected" :rofl:!

I think Foxworthy might say to both of them, "Here's your sign."

#19 ·
In my state, I don't think that would've been kosher as the guy was leaving. Almost any time before, it would've been justifiable. However, if hoodie guy turned while off camera and shirtless guy felt threatened, given the previous actions, he'd probably been okay in my state. IANAL

lol @ magazineman

#21 ·
If you have a CLUB on your Moped, You might be a *******.:dope:

If you have a GUNRACK on your Moped, You might be a *******.:dope:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you have a Spit Cup Holder and a Racoon Tail on your Moped, You Might be a *******!:dope:

And "Here's Your Sign" is Bill Engvall, but yeah, I'd bet he'd enjoy doing something with this....

Not to mention what Larry or Ron might say.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.