1911Forum banner

Where do they get these Goombas from?

3K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  silvermane_1911 
#1 ·
#2 ·
You know what kind of people voted him into office. Affluent soccer moms and college-educated dads from outside VA who moved there recently and now demand that the state adopt the same leftist beliefs as the craphole states they came from.

#5 ·
Here is a brief profile of him which I posted in the other thread on this topic.
He will have that seat as long as he wants.

Worked for Barney Frank
Harvard/Yale education
"Constitutional" lawyer
Nazi hunter
Jewish historian
LGBT rights activist

He ran unopposed in his heavily Jewish district and the only Virginia delegate to get more than 30,000 votes.

I wonder how many of the thousands of Jews that voted for him know the history of gun control in Germany just prior to the time Jews were rounded up and sent to the camps.

#7 ·
American Jews are fortunate enough not to have witnessed the horrors that European Jews witnessed. Because of this, many are ignorant of what can happen when a totalitarian government is formed. After seeing how the left goes out of their way to empower and defend known anti-semites (think of that Congresswoman from Minnesota, and their reaction to the death of terrorist leaders), you'd think Jews would be arming themselves and jumping to our side.

#9 ·
What's even more hilarious is when you watch the video, even the cameraman filming him is quietly chuckling and snickering... Play it again and listen, you'll hear it! LOL!! :biglaugh:

#12 ·
Didn't watch, but I assume it was that a**hat Del Mark Levine, our patron of HB-961, showing at a town hall meeting how retarded he is and that he has absolutely no idea how firearms work, yet can sponsor anti 2A bills.

#17 ·
Like this guy said.

Some people just do not get it.

“Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence? Where is the difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defence be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?” – Patrick Henry, speech on June 9, 1788

#22 ·
#23 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.