1911Forum banner

Nelson Custom Guns 1911-22 Conversion

9K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Hardball45 
#1 ·
Nelson Custom Guns, LLC, Mesa, AZ.

We have been contacted by a number of people from this forum, so we thought we should introduce ourselves and become a more active participant here.

We’ve been working with Bob Marvel for many years to update and refine his original design. As a result, we believe we’ve produced the best 1911 – 22 conversion on the market.

We are a new company, and don’t have an advertising budget, so we rely completely on word of mouth for our sales. With that in mind, we have set aside 10 units and would like to make a special offer to the members of this forum.

We will discount the cost of these 10 units $100 (Your choice of configuration - Sight Rail or Scope Rail, Standard or Threaded Barrel). Anyone interested can contact us through our website: www.NelsonCustomGuns.com or send us a personal message here.

See less See more
#7 ·
Got the sight rail standard one. Good quality and very accurate. Shot about 200 rounds for break in. Now has no problem with 1575 Rounds of Bul .22 LR ammo by Fiocchi. Works great with my Colt Gold Cup 1911 80 frame. One only problem is the the sharp edges on the back of the front sight. Cause problem with my Bianchi 7 Shadow II Holster. Hard to pull out. Other than that, I am very satisfied with it.

Thanks a lot.

#14 ·
I have run several thousand rounds of the crappiest old 22lr that I could find through my Nelson conversion. It runs supurbly. No jams and no issues ever. I taught my father to shoot his Colt rail gun more accurately with this conversion. I highly recommend this unit. Thanks Larry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.