1911Forum - View Single Post - Strikers range reviews, Wilson EDC X9
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker2237 View Post
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, sorry it took so long but I had a way more difficult workweek than normal and I just couldn't focus well enough during the weekdays to write something coherent. I am not 100% sure what I am going to cover next but I think it will be something other than a 1911 since those reviews are shorter for me to write, there is a used Wilson ADP near me that is calling my name.......
I particularly enjoy your range reports, and if this one represents not being able to be focused and coherent on your part, then you are definitely ahead of the game of balancing work with hobbies. We will all have a certain bias in evaluation based on our own physical, mental, and aesthetic preferences, but your reports are factual, well thought out, well articulated, and presented in a way that gives some basis for measurement that I personally think they are some of the best range reviews of various guns that have appeared on this forum for quite some time. Keep up the good work.

Army M.P. 1971 - 1972
Wilsons: Several; Kimbers: 10mm (Wilsonized), .38S (Wilson barrel)