1911Forum - View Single Post - Driver's License & Gun Permit
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flechero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter59 View Post
Wow, that’s quite a reach. I’m about as far from perfect as it gets......but in almost 50 years of carrying a gun, I’ve not made that move.

Nope, my ID is next to whatever gun I’m carrying, next to the keys. Too many years with a system I found works for me.

Keys get touched last in the scenario you’re describing. Sorry, ain’t that hard.
Ha! It's like you only read part of the post... not a reach and not a hypothetical. But that's OK, saying you aren't perfect and then saying you could never make a similar mistake, says enough.

For the record, I wasn't defending the practice of not carrying ID/LTC/permit /Ect..... but the reality is that people do sometimes end up out of the house without their wallet, (whether forgetful or by rare unforeseen accidents/circumstances) as evidenced by the posts in this very thread.
Not sure how you have such trouble understanding plain English, but also don’t care enough to play your game.

Have a great day. Remember to load your gun and grab your wallet before going out.