1911Forum - View Single Post - New flashlight hold
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpas50AE View Post
Pretty much like dsk said - real life situation you won't be drawing after you go into harm's way, but still a fun drill none the less. I can show you the technique for hand-held light in low-light shoot that Ken teaches, it is real-life practical for most situations.

Who is going to keep a set of yellow glasses on the nightstand and don them before going to check out bumps in the night, or don them before going into a semi-dark barn or other structure during subdued daylight? Most folks are going in with what they have at an "oh crap!" moment. Find what works in "unexpected" low-light moments that you are LIKELY to respond with. JMHO.
I would really appreciate if you taught me that, I realize that most of the time the light would already be out or in hand but I trying to work on if for some reason I need to pull both. Never worked on it before so I wanted to fill the gap.
Carry gun:Wilson Carry Comp Custom .45S Pocket carry:on loan Other 1911s:WC Supergrade Accucomp .38, WC BW Opticomp, WC CQB Compact, WC CQB Professional, WC Super Sentinel, WC CQB Elite 9mm, WC EDC X9, WC X9S, Ed Brown SR, NHC Predator II Opticomp, NHC T3 Hardchrome, Kimber Ultra, ATI Tactical, RIA Tactical 10mm, Kimber Ultra Diamond 9mm, Detonics Combat Master MKVI, Colt Centennial .460 Roland