1911Forum banner

Video clips

196K views 650 replies 119 participants last post by  Timbonez 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm going to start a thread and keep all my match videos there if that is ok? I figure is better in one thread than numerous one.

#637 ·
#638 ·
Movember Classic Charity Match 2016

The November Charity Match run by the DownZero crew is a yearly match to promote the awareness of Prostate Cancer. They combine the USPSA stage design principles but with IDPA scoring. It's a fun match for a good cause. If you're male above the age of 40, go get a yearly exam and start tracking your PSA levels. Early detection is the key to survival.

As for my match performance, well, watch the video. Some mistakes here and there but the biggest match breaker for me was my death jam on Stage 5. Sucks when a stuck case comes visiting. That's my 3rd stuck case in my years of shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQPPa8ucGQ

#641 ·
My first USPSA match of 2017 after a looooong break of no shooting and no dry-firing. Was super cold, super wet and one of those matches that kept everyone asking why they're out there feeling miserable. That said, there were some really fun stages including one that had all 1/3 sized targets, now that it is legal to use in Level One matches. Those are hard to shoot at! Thanks again to the PB crew for keeping the range open throughout winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X872NVyaSrc

#651 ·
Multigun match this evening. First vid was the first stage for the night. I’ve been running an IWI Zion-15 12.5” recently with some upgrades and setup as a night gun. Pistol in the vid is a Springfield/Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911 in .45 ACP. Plain Jane Government 1911, that I only get to shoot at a normal range, so I wanted to give it the opportunity to be run in at least one stage of a match. While it’s the least expensive 1911/2011 I own, it’s a great shooter. I think it made me look good in this stage.

Second vid features the same rifle, but I switched to my Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico HiCap for my pistol. Steel was engaged between two close set barrels and I was in a full ass-to-grass squat. I needed two make-ups on the steel. All As on paper with the Quantico HiCap.