1911Forum - View Single Post - Site Supporter status trouble please report here .
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 02:53 PM

Need help urgently

My personal account hasn't shown the Site Supporter badge now for 22 days

In addition, I created another account under a name for a new business that a group of us are launching. Made payment under Paypal for a merchant account and it doesn't work either. We have been planning on doing a "soft" product announcement here to gauge response before more making a more broad announcement.

I have provided the requested information as to the Paypal information and now have been told that my payment has to be verified.

In the case where members have given you payment information, In good faith, I would go ahead and get their accounts corrected and then take care of the verification later. This approach says we don't trust our members which is always a bad approach to take.

This site has always been my favorite gun related site but for the merchants this issue hurts us. I may have to look at another site to soft launch from as much as I hate to if I can't get this cleared up really really soon.