1911Forum - View Single Post - Poor accuracy in 9mm Range Officer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passx View Post

One interesting side note on all this is that the ejector came back still just glued, I didn't complain about that so they probably don't pin it w/o a complaint but my 1 month older emp4 is pinned from the factory and glued. No ryhme or reason to it. Is it really a problem ?

Its very interesting . All SA's going back to the factory I have heard of were
pinned . Its not a problem just different . Hope you enjoy your RO after the
fix . Sounds like they found a problem with the barrel .

Oh and I just red this on their website about the RO . So I was wrong :
The .45ACP Range OfficerŽ has the same quality forged national match frame and slide as the Trophy Match™ and TRP™ 1911s. It gets the same precision fit as these pistols, too. Add in the same match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing, and you have a pistol that shoots well beyond its price tag.

AND THIS :
A gun is only as good as its barrel, so we didn’t skimp there either. We added a national match stainless steel barrel and precisely fit bushing for maximum accuracy.

Last edited by Billy1911; 06-06-2017 at 07:05 AM. Reason: add on