1911Forum - View Single Post - Biden wants to ban all 9mm
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthomp32 View Post
I understand all the hate and shade sent my way but you guys do see that Trump is not really a Republican right? He is just a self-opportunist who has manipulated the party into his servants for fear that the alternative will cost them their jobs. Thatís not really what the Republican Party should be about. If you are pro-party, which I understand and can support, then you should be in favor of the party ideals (small government, capitalism, constitutional rights, strong moral values, etc). I donít see how you can support Trump so blindly. Yes his priorities are important and things I think are valuable (nation first mentality, repositioning the US as a world leader, protecting our innovation, border security, reshaping trade, bringing common sense back to the main stream versus this overly politically correct environment we have found ourselves in). All great placeholders for policy and change! However how he goes about everything is the problem for me. I truly believe if he quit tweeting from the hours of 11:00 pm-4:00 am, followed a little protocol, didnít do things like serve McDonalds to championship teams at the White House, and quit verbally threatening people with names (as he is the president and should rise above it, not that they donít deserve them). I think he would honestly be publicly stronger, have more valid party support and not drive the news media as far over the edge to where they are constantly criticizing him every minute. Just my thoughts in an effort to have a real dialogue versus being rude or calling people names like others have. Good night everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Irrational statements such what I placed in bold above are likely why you have not been well received here. Where are all these "real Republicans" that have reduced government and promoted capitalism, constitutional rights, and strong moral values better than Trump? Who in your mind would make a better GOP President than Trump? Your assertions simply don't line up with any facts. While Trump has flaws just like everyone else, he is the Republican we should have had decades ago that would have protected the country instead of selling it out to wealthy globalists wanting to flood the country with cheap labor and trade agreements that hurt the country.