1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Second Amendment News ONLY (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   It all comes down to this... (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=1009716)

johnireland 02-10-2020 02:57 PM

It all comes down to this...
 
The Second Amendment is just one symptom of the greater problem. At some point we have to realize that there are Americans who hate America...hate it with such intensity that they want to destroy it. If you watched the Oscars last night you saw many of those Americans. If you watched the Democratic debates you also see Americans who hate America. At some point we have to realize that these Americans who hate America are our mortal enemies. We mean nothing to them, they will crush us if we get in the way of their assault on our country. They are as great a threat to us as any nation we have gone to war with. We survived those earlier threats because we were willing to go to war...to save America. And now, as we watch these new enemies of America, we must begin to prepare ourselves for going to war again. Citizens of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union never had the courage to rise up and throw out the fascist socialists who took over their countries. And history measures that sad truth in the tens of millions who died as a result. Those of us who love America cannot be afraid to go to war with those who hate America, because our very lives depend on our willingness to stand up and fight for our country.

USMM guy 02-10-2020 03:07 PM

You are wrong on only one point.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnireland (Post 13063750)
They are as great a threat to us as any nation we have gone to war with.

They pose a far greater threat to the nation. They are here, and they operate with impunity. And in many cases they are in elected office.

It is going to get worse before it gets better, count on it.

combat auto 02-10-2020 03:48 PM

Hopefully by now, anyone involved with this forum know's the threat we face.

But I'll just make 2 points.

1) We are already at war with the Socialists, a political war. We have been for some time although now it is intensifying. For too long, our side led by the GOP faltered, giving up too much political ground. Not fighting hard enough. Not identifying the other side's evils...Thank God for President Trump who has changed all this. He has taught our side how to fight again, and WIN. He is calling the Lefty-Leadership (not the regular people) what they are "Evil and Crazy, -sick people" right on national TV (as well as his twitter account) for all to see. And he is establishing a new "infrastructure" in our nation to maintain our Constitution for years to come. Always more work to do, and this political war will never end - count on that! But he is moving the ball forward for us at an amazing rate after just 3 years....(When I say us, I am speaking of all those who love the Constitution in total, not just 2A. Every part of the C is important, and all the amendments support one another.)

2) The discussion of the other kind of war requires a lot of thought and reservation. Most of this sort of chest pounding is non-productive and will get people killed on both side (unnecessarily) if it came to pass (luckily it is just chest pounding). (Like the foolish idea someone recently posted in another thread about "storming Richmond Locked and loaded" - showing a lack of critical thinking skills and letting emotion supersede thought - not a good thing for any of us)...We can never be the ones who initiate violence. It will turn the country against us. It would give the Lefty moral authority to bring in overwhelming and lethal force. That said, if the Lefty in any shape or form initiates violence always be ready to protect yourself.

The other side lives among us, they are our neighbors, sometime our friends, and often enough in our families. Thinking this is going to evolve into an all out shooting war like the revolution, or even the civil war is fanciful. There are no geographical boundaries. This war will remain largely a political-war, with possible violent skirmishes from time to time (obvious potential in VA for example later this year; and already going on to some degree with violent attacks by Antefa)...The way to win it is by fortifying and expand our political strength, and remain able and willing to defend it if attacked.

I will add one caveat which would change this, if the Evil Left took over all 3 branches for a long-enough time things can change quite dramatically especially if the country winds up like Venezuela in which case more people will go to the streets. But this scenario is unlikely any time soon.

HT77 02-10-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnireland (Post 13063750)
The Second Amendment is just one symptom of the greater problem. At some point we have to realize that there are Americans who hate America...

It isn't hard to make an argument that all of the demographic groups that vote overwhelming Democrat largely hate America. And they are electing politicians who likewise hate America.

RetiredRod 02-10-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnireland (Post 13063750)
At some point we have to realize that there are Americans who hate America...

The only nit I have to pick is calling these people "Americans". They have no love for this country and in no way are true Americans.

Your posts are inspiring and motivational. Please carry on. :rock:

PolymerMan 02-10-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetiredRod (Post 13063938)
The only nit I have to pick is calling these people "Americans". They have no love for this country and in no way are true Americans.

Your posts are inspiring and motivational. Please carry on. :rock:

They are not Americans. They are "Globalists". They believe that this country should have no borders, immigration control or restriction on who comes and goes.

That being said, that is why all these American tech companies... the Google's, Apple's, Microsoft's, Amazon's, etc of the world (the usual suspects) are so progressive and support the Democratic party. It's why they attack Trump and his "America First" ideology. Not because they want socialism and or communism, but because they share a common ideology with the Globalism, the political ideology that has become central to the Democratic party. They want to dismantle international borders and national identity so they can exercise unrestricted and unregulated commerce.

In the old days... it was the Republicans and the conservative cause that large American corporations and conglomerates endorsed. They too were globalist to an extent, but they always put America first.

Vos Parate 02-10-2020 06:37 PM

The war will be between law enforcement urged on by the liberal retards and conservatives.

SpringerXD 02-10-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combat auto (Post 13063806)
For too long, our side led by the GOP faltered, giving up too much political ground.

It's hard not to falter when "led" by the GOP, considering that half of them are just as socialist and insane as the Democrats.

Ever hear of Mitt Romney?

USMM guy 02-10-2020 07:57 PM

There are some encouraging signs though.
 
One should not overlook the steady filling of federal judiciary vacancies by the current administration. This is already being felt in some areas. Most notably in the ninth circuit court of appeals. These appointments will be with us for a long time.

Additionally I have noticed of late that all of these various political commentators. They are no longer comparing the apples to oranges of one candidate's platform to that of another. All they are talking about now is "who can beat Trump?"

And the fact is that I do not think that any of these maroons has a snowball's chance in hell of unseating him. They are clearly coming apart at the seams in front of us. I am convinced that he can not be beaten baring the unforeseen.

And this has tremendous repercussions going forward. Aside from the obvious ones. This creates a legacy. If he only lasted for one term. They would just shrug it off as an aberration. And it would be back to business as usual in fairly short order. But with two terms. This fundamentally changes the body politic of the nation. Come 2024 if a candidate calling themselves a democrat even wants to have a very remote chance at the office. They will have to take a hard right conservative position, at least compared to where they are now. The pendulum at least for a little while will be brought back within the realm of the real world of a God loving, freedom loving nation.

LW McVay 02-10-2020 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnireland (Post 13063750)
The Second Amendment is just one symptom of the greater problem. At some point we have to realize that there are Americans who hate America...hate it with such intensity that they want to destroy it. If you watched the Oscars last night you saw many of those Americans. If you watched the Democratic debates you also see Americans who hate America. At some point we have to realize that these Americans who hate America are our mortal enemies. We mean nothing to them, they will crush us if we get in the way of their assault on our country. They are as great a threat to us as any nation we have gone to war with. We survived those earlier threats because we were willing to go to war...to save America. And now, as we watch these new enemies of America, we must begin to prepare ourselves for going to war again. Citizens of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union never had the courage to rise up and throw out the fascist socialists who took over their countries. And history measures that sad truth in the tens of millions who died as a result. Those of us who love America cannot be afraid to go to war with those who hate America, because our very lives depend on our willingness to stand up and fight for our country.

The people you describe are NOT Americans. They just happened to have been born here. Well some of them anyway. But they are definitely NOT Americans.

johnireland 02-10-2020 08:24 PM

The top four donators to the Democrats have given hundreds of million more than the top 39 donors to the Republicans. We are losing the war of the check book. And when you run out of bucks, the coin of the game will change to bullets. Add to that the massive voter fraud being engineered in state after state and Trump might well win the Presidency...and we all may well lose the House and the Senate...which means we will lose America and probably forever. If you aren't willing to fight to prevent that, then you don't deserve this country.

Johnny handgun 02-10-2020 11:58 PM

I could not agree more johnireland.

shooter59 02-11-2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vos Parate (Post 13063968)
The war will be between law enforcement urged on by the liberal retards and conservatives.

Nope.

Old Grey Hare 02-11-2020 05:01 AM

We also need the long game, fellas.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/arizon...blican-throats

That's what the Leftist-infested school system has put out. Let that sink in for a bit.

We need influence in media and schools. To ignore it is folly.

Auto Blaster 02-11-2020 01:37 PM

One thing to keep in mind is that many of the immigrants that have landed here recently come from countries where political differences aren't settled democratically.

USMM guy 02-11-2020 03:45 PM

If these animals are so interested in disarming us.
 
You can not help but wonder what they have planned for after this goal is achieved.

Jonesky 02-12-2020 09:16 AM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/berni...-if-trump-wins

Oh, something like this I'd wager.

combat auto 02-12-2020 11:40 AM

I'd love to see Bernie run against POTUS. Lets take the Communist on head-on when we have the guy in office to do it. Bernie and his ridiculous programs will be on display for all to see and rejected in a significant way (granted B will always have his loony disciples). 2 other tings:

Bernie will come across as a raging incoherent maniac in the P-Debates; POTUS will shred him apart and have fun doing it.

In all likelihood the establishment/swamp will find they hate Bernie even more than they hate Trump (albeit hard to believe).

HT77 02-12-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combat auto (Post 13065554)

In all likelihood the establishment/swamp will find they hate Bernie even more than they hate Trump (albeit hard to believe).

Oh I think they would love to see him win. I think their only issue with Bernie is he has already taken his mask off and admitted he is a Marxist and they fear America isn't quite ready for that yet. The rest of them are still trying to fool people into believing they are just liberal/moderate Democrats.

wv109323 02-13-2020 03:57 PM

I find in amazing that someone would allow an actor or musician influence them on political issues.
What does an actor know about global warming? Really
I find people like this very shallow on facts and too lazy to research a subject to find the truth. Also it is amazing how the the human mind can be shaped over time. I am reading a book about the Numembrg trials. The person over one of the concentration camps had been indocurated so badly that he could not reason that he was doing wrong by killing 2000 people a day. He had grown up in an atomsphere that hated Jews so bad he could not reason that it was wrong to kill them. The same applies to people trying to tear down America. They have been in an atomsphere so long they have lost their reasoning.

drail 02-14-2020 11:10 AM

I find it amazing that the Federal Govt. couldn't seem to care less about treason, sedition and flagrant disregard for our Constitution by people who were required to swear an oath to defend that very document. These people know that they will never be charged, prosecuted or incarcerated for violating their oath of office. The "swamp" is much bigger and deeper than anyone can even imagine. We're not going to drain that swamp by "voting" for more crooks.

LW McVay 02-14-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drail (Post 13067770)
I find it amazing that the Federal Govt. couldn't seem to care less about treason, sedition and flagrant disregard for our Constitution by people who were required to swear an oath to defend that very document. These people know that they will never be charged, prosecuted or incarcerated for violating their oath of office. The "swamp" is much bigger and deeper than anyone can even imagine. We're not going to drain that swamp by "voting" for more crooks.

Yep. Solid.

combat auto 02-14-2020 11:20 AM

Yes, it is quite shocking, and becomeing more apparent now in the age of Institutionalized-hate for Trump...

Very disappointed in Barr, beside the fact he hasn't deliver any of the swamp evil doers head's on a plate yet, a big ZERO, he spoke nasty against potus this week concerning POTUS opinion about sentencing. Barr is capitulating to Nancy and the lefty with these words. In his interview, he should just have said "POTUS is protected by the 1st amendment and entitled to an opinion like anyone else. These opinions don't have an impact on the case one way or another though" and STHU after that.

It seems the more these people come with "high-regard, patriot" labels (like Barr did) the less they accomplish. POTUS should bring in all outsiders, albeit that will not be easy given they have to be approved by the senate-swap. It is self-perpetuating.

LW McVay 02-14-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combat auto (Post 13067786)
Yes, it is quite shocking, and becomeing more apparent now in the age of Institutionalized-hate for Trump...

Very disappointed in Barr, beside the fact he hasn't deliver any of the swamp evil doers head's on a plate yet, a big ZERO, he spoke nasty against potus this week concerning POTUS opinion about sentencing. Barr is capitulating to Nancy and the lefty with these words. In his interview, he should just have said "POTUS is protected by the 1st amendment and entitled to an opinion like anyone else. These opinions don't have an impact on the case one way or another though" and STHU after that.

It seems the more these people come with "high-regard, patriot" labels (like Barr did) the less they accomplish. POTUS should bring in all outsiders, albeit that will not be easy given they have to be approved by the senate-swap. It is self-perpetuating.

DC is a self-licking ice cream cone.

HT77 02-14-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combat auto (Post 13067786)
Yes, it is quite shocking, and becomeing more apparent now in the age of Institutionalized-hate for Trump...

Very disappointed in Barr, beside the fact he hasn't deliver any of the swamp evil doers head's on a plate yet, a big ZERO, he spoke nasty against potus this week concerning POTUS opinion about sentencing. Barr is capitulating to Nancy and the lefty with these words. In his interview, he should just have said "POTUS is protected by the 1st amendment and entitled to an opinion like anyone else. These opinions don't have an impact on the case one way or another though" and STHU after that.

It seems the more these people come with "high-regard, patriot" labels (like Barr did) the less they accomplish. POTUS should bring in all outsiders, albeit that will not be easy given they have to be approved by the senate-swap. It is self-perpetuating.

I told you what was coming. The treason goes all the way up to Obama and for that reason Barr won't charge any of them. He is a gutless disgusting little tub of crap who only goes after targets that the media will laud him for. Whenever you hear that someone in DC is of the highest integrity like they said about both Mueller and Barr, you can be sure it is just the opposite.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved