1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Disaster Preparedness (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Now the waiting begins. (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=1001608)

Sailormilan2 10-09-2019 08:08 PM

49 Attachment(s)
Power companies are shutting off power to sections of the State of California. "Sections" seems to be turning into most of the State.
If my area is affected, power will go off around midnight tonight.
Got the generator filled, plus 2x5 gal cans. Plenty of food and water. Since I live about 2 blocks from a "ghetto" a few firearms stashed in handy locations.
Told my daughter that if goes out she can use the spare generator. Youngest son has his own. Oldest son lives with me.
So, I think we're covered.

MoMan 10-09-2019 09:15 PM

I got a bad feeling about this. I hope I'm wrong, but,... I'm glad I don't live a CA right now. Stay vigilant, and stay safe!!

John Joseph 10-09-2019 09:19 PM

Highway infrastructure improvements abandoned by Gov. Hair Gel and the tax funds subverted.
Rolling power outages, expected to last for days.
Water being withheld from farms
Housing being made unobtainable
Mentally ill street people taking over urban cities.
Narcotics and human trafficking cartels raiding the rural areas
Corporations bailing out of the State daily.
Refineries forced to export fuel production out of the state.
Mandated High School and Elementary curriculum bordering on insanity.
Electoral votes selectively harvested.
CA is looking more and more like the next Venezuela

USMM guy 10-09-2019 11:33 PM

It sounds like the plan is working.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Joseph (Post 12960124)
Highway infrastructure improvements abandoned by Gov. Hair Gel and the tax funds subverted.
Rolling power outages, expected to last for days.
Water being withheld from farms
Housing being made unobtainable
Mentally ill street people taking over urban cities.
Narcotics and human trafficking cartels raiding the rural areas
Corporations bailing out of the State daily.
Refineries forced to export fuel production out of the state.
Mandated High School and Elementary curriculum bordering on insanity.
Electoral votes selectively harvested.
CA is looking more and more like the next Venezuela

Democrats, working to bring a new and improved society to a state in which you reside.

PatientWolf 10-10-2019 05:10 AM

Stay safe Sailormilan.

I hope it ends up being a non-event for you and your family.

crasher45 10-10-2019 05:43 PM

Stay safe brother. Remember, don’t venture out looking to confront a threat that might be down the road, you do your loved ones no good by doing that. If it comes to your door, keep a clear head and do what you might need to do to protect your family and yourself. God Bless.

scubadad 10-10-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailormilan2 (Post 12960050)
Power companies are shutting off power to sections of the State of California. "Sections" seems to be turning into most of the State.
If my area is affected, power will go off around midnight tonight.
Got the generator filled, plus 2x5 gal cans. Plenty of food and water. Since I live about 2 blocks from a "ghetto" a few firearms stashed in handy locations.
Told my daughter that if goes out she can use the spare generator. Youngest son has his own. Oldest son lives with me.
So, I think we're covered.

Chain your generator to something. After hurricane Charley my neighbor had his stolen from his driveway while it was running.

Welder Guy 10-10-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Joseph (Post 12960124)
Highway infrastructure improvements abandoned by Gov. Hair Gel and the tax funds subverted.
Rolling power outages, expected to last for days.
Water being withheld from farms
Housing being made unobtainable
Mentally ill street people taking over urban cities.
Narcotics and human trafficking cartels raiding the rural areas
Corporations bailing out of the State daily.
Refineries forced to export fuel production out of the state.
Mandated High School and Elementary curriculum bordering on insanity.
Electoral votes selectively harvested.
CA is looking more and more like the next Venezuela

Hey, but liberals will continue to brag that CA has the worlds 5th largest economy.
Stay safe Sailormilan2.

John Joseph 10-10-2019 07:35 PM

LA has Robocops. They'll save us :rolleyes:
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/polic...rJFcxICPY5eb8c

USMM guy 10-10-2019 07:56 PM

On the upside.
 
PG&E stock dropped thirty percent today. Maybe they will just decide to get out of the power business altogether in California. Now this would be interesting to see.

You have to wonder what all of the criminals that frequent the statehouse in Sacramento will do then. If electrical service providers decide to pull up stakes and move on. I would expect some bad things to happen.

Venezuela anyone?

John Joseph 10-11-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMM guy (Post 12960768)
PG&E stock dropped thirty percent today. Maybe they will just decide to get out of the power business altogether in California. Now this would be interesting to see.

You have to wonder what all of the criminals that frequent the statehouse in Sacramento will do then. If electrical service providers decide to pull up stakes and move on. I would expect some bad things to happen.

Venezuela anyone?

Gov. Newsom will probably sell the "E" part of the utility to the PRC
He's already killed the "G" part, banning natural gas from new construction.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved