1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Second Amendment News ONLY (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=1008644)

L.E. 01-28-2020 09:51 AM

Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber
 
Ay, chihuahua. This may be a new world record for stupid.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ow_dumber.html

JBnTX 01-28-2020 10:05 AM

And he got into Harvard?

LW McVay 01-28-2020 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 13050516)
It's scary what young people think about the world today.
We are already a nation of mindless sheep who are being lied to on a Biblical scale.

We're ready for the slaughter, or complete and absolute control.

Actually, no, "we" are not.

L.E. 01-28-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW McVay (Post 13050518)
Actually, no, "we" are not.

Unlike Harvard, which has already died a sad death.

JBnTX 01-28-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW McVay (Post 13050518)
Actually, no, "we" are not.

Please delete my entire post on this subject.
It's best I stay out of threads like this.

KryptoKnight 01-28-2020 10:52 AM

Hogg is a child activist, like Greta Thunberg.

Sistema1927 01-28-2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 13050516)
And he got into Harvard?

Proof that Harvard is not what Harvard was.

Grandpas50AE 01-28-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sistema1927 (Post 13050594)
Proof that Harvard is not what Harvard was.

Yep - I submit that Harvard is no longer an institution of learning but has become an institution of indoctrination and social engineering.:barf:

kwo51 01-28-2020 11:45 AM

Most public schools have been teaching communism for 30 years. Home school not homo school.

USMM guy 01-28-2020 11:58 AM

The kid likely has a future in congress.
 
Hey if Guam can tip over and sink......:confused:

L.E. 01-28-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMM guy (Post 13050620)
Hey if Guam can tip over and sink......:confused:

C'mon, don't exaggerate. Rep. Johnson never said anything about Guam sinking........ It would still be there, just, um, upside-down. :biglaugh:

PolymerMan 01-28-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KryptoKnight (Post 13050570)
Hogg is a child activist, like Greta Thunberg.

He is a legal adult now... but with a mind of a dimwitted and disturbed child. I have always felt that the first amendment is more powerful then the second amendment. In the wrong hands, the 1st amendment can be far more dangerous, cause the death of far more people than any armed peaceful population.

It was once said: "The pen is mightier than the sword".

Look at the damage that Karl Marx did with his "Communist Manifesto", Mao Zedong with his "Little Red Book" or what Adolf Hitler did with his "Mein Kampf". Hundreds of Millions perished.

It's the danger of the first amendment in the hands of disturbed people that is the real danger to the public. Too bad there are no "Red Flag" laws to censor the disturbed nitwits who post garbage and historical revisionism on the public social media platforms.

LW McVay 01-28-2020 01:35 PM

Excellent post!

PolymerMan 01-28-2020 01:40 PM

Thanks!!!

USMM guy 01-28-2020 02:09 PM

Some people it would appear, get it.
 
Something to consider going forward.


"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple

LW McVay 01-28-2020 02:10 PM

More excellence!!!! Hell yeah!

L.E. 01-28-2020 02:15 PM

We've now moved beyond that, PolymerMan. We're at a crossroads, where not only are outlandish and preposterous things being said, but our various government entities require that we parrot them back, and act as though we agree with them, under penalty of prosecution.

I often think of a speech given by Congressman Trey Gowdy, where he asked people which was more important, truth, or freedom. Most folks flub the answer.

L.

Sistema1927 01-28-2020 03:15 PM

Truth.

"...the truth will set you free." - John 8:32

NonHyphenAmerican 01-28-2020 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 13050526)
Please delete my entire post on this subject.
It's best I stay out of threads like this.

My Mom, who spent 22 years doing Civil Service Work, often on Highly Classified Projects always taught us kids that we were never to write or type something we didn't want read, say something we didn't want heard, or do something we didn't want viewed.

It's a good rule to remember when commenting online, regardless of the thread.


As for Hogg? He's a Ctrl-Left Hopolophobic Dumb Mass.

This is nothing new for him and unless he gets his cranial-rectal inversion cured, he'll continue to spout crud like this.

It's up to the rest of us to educate as many people as we can about the true facts of ALL Constitutional Rights, including 2nd Amendment Rights.

Do so with Verifiable Information that can be independently verified by at least three separate sources.

Educate the Ctrl-Left Dumb Masses of their ignorance.

Kevin Rohrer 01-28-2020 05:17 PM

L'il Hogg's 15-minutes of fame are long over. Ignore him.

USMM guy 01-28-2020 05:24 PM

I fully agree.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Rohrer (Post 13050864)
L'il Hogg's 15-minutes of fame are long over. Ignore him.

Merely a stain in the toilet bowl at this point.

Grandpas50AE 01-28-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonHyphenAmerican (Post 13050858)
My Mom, who spent 22 years doing Civil Service Work, often on Highly Classified Projects always taught us kids that we were never to write or type something we didn't want read, say something we didn't want heard, or do something we didn't want viewed.

It's a good rule to remember when commenting online, regardless of the thread.


As for Hogg? He's a Ctrl-Left Hopolophobic Dumb Mass.

This is nothing new for him and unless he gets his cranial-rectal inversion cured, he'll continue to spout crud like this.

It's up to the rest of us to educate as many people as we can about the true facts of ALL Constitutional Rights, including 2nd Amendment Rights.

Do so with Verifiable Information that can be independently verified by at least three separate sources.

Educate the Ctrl-Left Dumb Masses of their ignorance.

Absolutely - good advice (we were taught likewise).

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMM guy (Post 13050878)
Merely a stain in the toilet bowl at this point.

Perhaps a little Pine-sol applied judiciously would help too!

No Expert 01-28-2020 06:16 PM

You'll need something stronger to get rid of that stink!

Welder Guy 01-28-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMM guy (Post 13050620)
Hey if Guam can tip over and sink......:confused:

And according to that brainiac Sheila Jackson Lee, the Constitution is 400 years old.

Old Grey Hare 01-28-2020 06:48 PM

That word salad was written by a human?!

It reads more like the gibberish a bad chatbot comes up with!

HT77 01-28-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welder Guy (Post 13050946)
And according to that brainiac Sheila Jackson Lee, the Constitution is 400 years old.

That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.

PolymerMan 01-28-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HT77 (Post 13050986)
That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.

The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.

jamiesaun 01-29-2020 07:12 AM

What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans Injuns back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.

jamiesaun 01-29-2020 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolymerMan (Post 13051154)
The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.

No kidding. I sure would like to get some of that white privilege I keep hearing about.

Vos Parate 01-29-2020 08:23 AM

Deep down inside, David Piggy is a sad little boy.

HT77 01-29-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PolymerMan (Post 13051154)
The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.

It is a very bad situation. Low IQ people like Sheila Jackson Lee who get handed a prestigious law degree can always fall back on government or politics for a job. The bigger worry is when they start handing out medical and engineering degrees based on quotas.

SpringerXD 01-29-2020 08:58 AM

Made this a couple of years ago:

http://www.southtech1644.com/files/enough.jpg

Welder Guy 01-29-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vos Parate (Post 13051352)
Deep down inside, David Piggy is a sad little boy.

Deep down inside I wish someone would throat punch the little punk.

dsk 01-29-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamiesaun (Post 13051274)
What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans Injuns back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.

We may be laughing at his stupid sorry ass right now, but revisionist history is fast overtaking the truth and soon children truly will be reading about LBTQ Injuns in school. We can't forever be teaching kids about the fact that this country was created by a bunch of rich white slave owners.

jtbull46 01-29-2020 09:28 PM

That pee wee hermann he/she is pathetic. I understand he is a homosexual and you would figure with all the "hate" against gays and gay bashing that community would value the right to self defense.

When Rick Scott and the repbublican governor won i would have loved to see the look on his face as he thought he had clout.

pocketshaver 01-29-2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMM guy (Post 13050718)
Something to consider going forward.


"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple


Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover

Mikey1911 01-30-2020 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketshaver (Post 13052280)
Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover

And “Pigglet” would make a perfect “Squealer” to Sanders as “Comrade Napoleon”.

drail 01-30-2020 08:16 AM

Hogg is a perfect example of why putting the Govt. in charge of education was a REALLY BAD idea. Thank you Jimmy Carter.....

flphotog 01-30-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 13050516)
And he got into Harvard?

Getting into Harvard isn't what it used to be, plus I think he got a pass anyway

brickeyee 01-30-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HT77 (Post 13050986)
That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.

It is from Wahoo Land, UVa law.

I dealt with numerous highly educated people over the years.
BY the time a met them you can be sure I knew plenty of details about their professional life and credentials.
I had access to my bosses Admin Assistant to find this stuff out for me (and him).
Sometimes we wood look at each other after they had spoken and raise our eyebrows in surprise about how ignorant they showed themselves to be.

Credentials are just a starting point.
It is what you do with them, and if you learned what you DO NOT KNOW that matters in the real world.

I surrounded myself with a team of people I could rely on for the things I was not 'expert' at.
Like receiver and LC filter design.
I taught them how to use PC boards traces to make LC filters at even higher frequencies than lumped actual components.
I also did their synthesizer designs using high speed digital.
They did the steps using mixers and filters. I then learned many of their tricks, but stil used Tom G. for the required filter designs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved