1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Second Amendment News ONLY (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Last warning (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=640737)

LW McVay 08-13-2016 06:28 PM

Last warning

ONE more ANTI Trump post - one, and you will be banned.

Try me.

Silverquick 08-13-2016 06:47 PM

Ahh must have caught an individual posting under multiple IDs...

LW McVay 08-13-2016 06:58 PM

Nope. I'm tired, actual sick to death of supposedly pro 2A people gutting each other. The time for that is past. It's Trump or nothing. It's just that very very simple. And anyone that wants to argue is playing for the other team. Which they can do. Just not here. It's just that critical.

If Trump blows it, it won't be because the 2A crowd didn't vote for him. At least that's the way it should be now.

bebenn 08-13-2016 07:00 PM

LW,

I read you loud and clear. I am imposing a self ban on any post on the 2A forum.

I apologize for my inflammatory posts and have learned a lesson.

This forum is about the love of all things about the 1911.

When brothers fight brothers, nothing good can happen.

bs1911 08-13-2016 07:21 PM

Yeah, go find a 1A forum if you want to have an opinion. Lol

LostintheOzone 08-13-2016 07:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

LW McVay 08-13-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bs1911 (Post 7863129)
Yeah, go find a 1A forum if you want to have an opinion. Lol

Nope. Go find a 1A forum if you want to be an idiot.

Markbailey 08-13-2016 07:34 PM

Point taken. I have been one of the guilty ones, and for that I apoligize.

Busa Dave 08-13-2016 07:38 PM

I do not apologize one bit but will make no more posts on this forum until after the first week in November......:D

Sistema1927 08-13-2016 07:58 PM

So, I guess that we will now be like The High Road where political discussion is verbotten.

That is OK, my blood pressure doesn't go up when I am over there, and maybe it won't here now.

cavelamb 08-13-2016 08:01 PM

"Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

Acts 5: 38-39

tightloops 08-13-2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW McVay (Post 7863017)
Nope. I'm tired, actual sick to death of supposedly pro 2A people gutting each other. The time for that is past. It's Trump or nothing. It's just that very very simple. And anyone that wants to argue is playing for the other team. Which they can do. Just not here. It's just that critical.

If Trump blows it, it won't be because the 2A crowd didn't vote for him. At least that's the way it should be now.

Well said, needs to be said LOUD and CLEAR!!!!

LW McVay 08-13-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sistema1927 (Post 7863417)
So, I guess that we will now be like The High Road where political discussion is verbotten.

That is OK, my blood pressure doesn't go up when I am over there, and maybe it won't here now.

One can look at it that way. Or one can look at it like I do, there is nothing to discuss. One is either for the 2A and the candidate(s) that publically and unapologetically supports it, or one is not. At this point in time, there is ONLY one such candidate regardless of what one may personally feel about that candidate.

We are a Pro 2A forum. Learn it, know it, live it and love it. Or for those that don't, take a hike.

nh-murph 08-13-2016 08:18 PM

Amen to that, LW! Anti, anti, anti, anti.... That's all you get from every direction these days. All the negativity is a real bummer. We are looking at an opportunity to shake up the system that has become a corrupt, completely untrustworthy, and downright criminal organization, yet all you hear is complaining. If everyone spent as much energy doing something to unite against the machine as they do complaining about the candidates, we could flush even the clingiest turds out of the DC toilet and get back to the great, industrious republic that we once were. Get active in your community, stick up for your freedom, vote, get others involved, and stay positive. All that matters is beating the she-devil in the pant suit. Nothing in the past 200 years has been more important, and all of our freedom depends on it.

Simple Man 08-13-2016 08:22 PM

United we stand, divided we fall.

Nork1911A1 08-13-2016 08:30 PM

I find it sad that the admins had to resort to what has transpired on this forum.

I find it equally infuriating that, knowing what is at stake in our nation, that we can't pull together & fight those that seek to destroy our constitution & by extension, our nation.

We all had our chance to vote for who we wanted to represent & lead us to stop the erosion of our rights. And we all know who the majority wanted & elected.

By staying home & not voting, to me, means your words are nothing if there isn't action taken beyond the words. It means you're not willing to fight for the rights we all hold so dear.

Same goes for voting for someone who has absolutely no chance of winning (meaning some write-in candidate or for libertarian candidate).

Trump is the repub nominee. Trump is the only one capable of stopping the Clinton machine. Either we all face that & get behind that, or we can all kiss the USA that we all love goodbye.

And we'll never get it back either........not without a shooting war.

RichT 08-13-2016 08:53 PM

While Trump may present some unknowns, there is absolutely NOTHING unknown about Hillary Clinton. Anyone who does not think, believe, or know by now, that her intent is to completely disembowel the 2nd amendment is either a complete idiot, or has their head so far up their arse that they cannot see the writing on the wall. I have supported Trump since he became the nominee, and will continue to do so, simply because the alternative is the destruction of our country as we know it. Those of my age, who have seen what has happened in the last 30 or so years, can attest to that. Unlike folks in NY, I don't need 31 labels to determine the sex of the person I'm talking to. And, I don't care what label you stick on Hillary, it won't change her character, or lack thereof. I fought for my country once, when I was much younger, but if necessary, I would do it again. I just don't want to be faced with the prospect of fighting against other Americans.

HT77 08-13-2016 08:54 PM

Deleted.

Knock it the heck off.

jamiesaun 08-13-2016 09:08 PM

What about pro Trump threads? Are those still fair game?

Markbailey 08-13-2016 09:11 PM

I got this. Thanks.

The War Wagon 08-13-2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW McVay (Post 7862873)

Try me.

BLESS YOU!

And, "thanks!" :D

dbarn 08-13-2016 09:21 PM

LW

Thank you.

L.E. 08-13-2016 09:29 PM

Thanks, LW, for spelling out what should be a pretty basic 'mission statement' here on the forum.

byern 08-13-2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW McVay (Post 7862873)

Try me.

What's this all about? Did I miss something?

LW McVay 08-13-2016 09:50 PM

Evidently you didn't...if you didn't then nothing to worry about.