1911Forum

1911Forum (https://forums.1911forum.com/index.php)
-   Sig Sauer (https://forums.1911forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Sig p210 10mm (https://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=1007598)

gnappi 01-13-2020 09:02 AM

Sig p210 10mm
 
I saw a P210 10mm at the gunshow this weekend and the dealer had such a bad weekend he was dumping some SIG inventory at cost. He offered me a NIB P210 in 10mm for $810!!!

I already have the 10's I want but I wonder if sales are so slow that dealers are dumping everywhere?

havanajim 01-13-2020 10:05 AM

A 210, or did you mean a 220?

If it was a 210, this will require some investigating! :)

But, yes, right now prices do seem to be lower across the board.

4110mm 01-13-2020 10:10 AM

Love the 220 10mm and I do believe it is the best 10mm out there, one of the best 220a out there after the stainless Elites 45s are gone. Accurate, heavy and soft shooting. $800 you stole it. You are talking g the Hunter or the Lipsey special colors?

gnappi 01-13-2020 11:18 AM

Yeah I guess it was a 220 The grips were textured grey iirc all SS. I did not buy it. I have a Gold Cup Delta can't beat that one

Hojutsu 01-16-2020 09:41 AM

The gun economy has been bad for a couple of years, since the last election actually. It should be gaining speed about June of so, with the coming election

WaterDR 01-17-2020 07:08 AM

The industry desperately needs a Democrat in the WH.

slayer61 01-17-2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnappi (Post 13036824)
I saw a P210 10mm at the gunshow this weekend and the dealer had such a bad weekend he was dumping some SIG inventory at cost. He offered me a NIB P210 in 10mm for $810!!!

I already have the 10's I want but I wonder if sales are so slow that dealers are dumping everywhere?



Quote:

Originally Posted by gnappi (Post 13036908)
Yeah I guess it was a 220 The grips were textured grey iirc all SS. I did not buy it. I have a Gold Cup Delta can't beat that one

Dammit!!!!!! You had me wondering how I was gonna get a P210 10mm in California!!! Crisis avoided! :eek:

GoneBallistic 01-17-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer61 (Post 13040902)
Dammit!!!!!! You had me wondering how I was gonna get a P210 10mm in California!!! Crisis avoided! :eek:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

filthy phil 01-17-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterDR (Post 13040684)
The industry desperately needs a Democrat in the WH.

give it 9 months & panic will set in

gnappi 01-17-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterDR (Post 13040684)
The industry desperately needs a Democrat in the WH.

Some pray for rain, some pray for someone else, some (who sell firearms) pray for the threat of a new gun law. :-)

WaterDR 01-19-2020 03:43 AM

65 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gnappi (Post 13041164)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterDR (Post 13040684)
The industry desperately needs a Democrat in the WH.

Some pray for rain, some pray for someone else, some (who sell firearms) pray for the threat of a new gun law. :-)

Fear is a powerful motivator no matter if it is real, perceived or just made up. The Left and the Right both profit dearly from it.

muzzleblast... 01-19-2020 08:31 AM

Ahhhh... P210 in 10mm... "Me want, me need..."...:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

WobbleZone 01-22-2020 11:55 AM

I am a lover of the 10mm round. I also have just this week purchased a p210,
9mm of course.

IMO a 10mm P210 would suffer from the same issue as the 40S&W High Power does. In beefing it up for the hotter round, the essential svelteness, relatively light weight, and sweet handling characteristics of the High Power was lost, in my opinion.

There is no way that the sweet frame and slide of the P210 could handle 10mm without losing some of the essential characteristics that make it so appealing.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2015 1911Forum.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved